(Topic ID: 92712)

FS: Wheel of fortune with special translite :)

By GAP

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Rick-harrison-pawn-stars.jpg
misogyny.jpg
67677467.jpg
More custom 051.JPG
More custom 050.JPG
More custom 049.JPG
More custom 046.JPG
More custom 047.JPG
More custom 053.JPG
More custom 048.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devlman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

This thread wreaks of desperation, chronic masturbation, and crying yourself to sleep every night.

Actually, the thread doesn't "wreak" of anything. It "reeks" of being someone's FS post. And while I agree the translite is ridiculous, it's easily changed back for anyone looking for a WOF without gratuitous T&A.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

Yet we see so many people ask "Why don't more women play pinball?" I give you exhibit A. Horny 13yr olds are calling this tasteless, immature, and 100% misogynist (that's kind of like sexist if you don't know what it means).
Oh, and it clearly violates forum rules.
So yeah, it DOES reek.

I was primarily commenting on the misuse of the word; bad grammar and malapropisms are pet peeves of mine. At the same time, I this IS someone's FS thread and not really the place for a soapbox speech involving multiple posts. Start a new thread and have at all the misogynistic things in the pinball community and how they impact female would-be players. Or ask the op to remove the pic, or talk to the mods if it's a violation. Taking the high road will probably further your cause better than this....

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Personally I'm more irritated at the very obvious technical errors. The puzzle board would NEVER look like it does in the picture (there's never any per-line centering, only longest-line centering - you'll notice the game doesn't do this either ;P ), and that wheel. Where in God's green earth did that wheel get dug up from? So ugly and wrong in so many ways.

RIght? I love "buy a vowel" on the wheel, and the way words like "bankrupt," that clearly have a lot of letters, start out with 400pt font then taper down to, like, 12 pt. The damn "K" is like 7/8 of the way down! The laziness in this thing is way more offensive than the woman.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I don't get it, who does this? Doesn't even fit the theme of the game. It's like putting a naked Fiona on Shrek. (shit, now one of you asshats will do that)

Aurich, this sounds like a challenge!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devlman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wheel-of-fortune-with-special-translite?tu=devlman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.