(Topic ID: 87814)

FS: WH20, IJ, TAF, R&B, RFM, FS, RG +others (PaTZ?)

By pmWolf

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

My other FS post was getting cluttered by things coming and going. Figured I'd consolidate to make things easier.

Games are located in Union City, MI. It's a small town in Southern Michigan...about 2 hours from Detroit, 2.5 hours to Chicago, and 3 hours to Indianapolis.

Here's what I've got for sale at the moment:

Indiana Jones: Shopped, LED'd. New rubber. Remote battery holder. Nice display. Works fine. $5200

WhiteWater: Topper, new boulders, custom shooter rod. $4300

Flintstones: Inserts LED'd. $3200

Addams: Shopped and ready to go. Late production model with gold cabinet decals, and blue head decals. $5400

Jokerz: Plays well. Cab has some defects, but the playfield is nice. Some LED's in the GI...plays great. $1200. (Sold)

Rocky and Bullwinkle 1: Works, boots, plays. Needs some cleaning. Nice playfield, cab scratches. $1900.

Rocky and Bullwinkle 2: Works, boots, needs some fuse clips replaced (all insert lamps are out). Pretty nice playfield, but has a few scratches at the slings. Bullwinkle's arm is being held together with a Lethal Weapon 3 slingshot plastic. Will need various things before it is totally ready. $1675. (Sold)

Star Trek: Next Generation: I've had it for a couple years now. Nice and clean, and works great. Not super-motivated to sell. $5200.

Shaq Attack: I have two. Both will need some help and shopping. $850 as they sit now. (Booting and mostly working, displays are fine...one has a line out).

Revenge from Mars: It will need monitor help...it won't stop rolling. Very nice playfield. Boots and works. Cabinet is decent with typical scuffs. Will need typical cleaning and care before completely ready. $2400 as it sits now.

Dealer's Choice EM: Works fine, looks great. $400

Rollergames: Will need help. Cab has many scuffs. Playfield is okay, mylar isn't great in a couple spots. Display works fine. Right flipper button isn't registering. I've done ZERO work on it. All solenoids appear to work in test, GI is working fine. Boards look good...no acid damage or hacks. $1100. (Sold)

Vids:
60-1 Arcade game: It has a nice 25" monitor, and is in a Dynamo cabinet. I've had it for a few years. Plays Donkey Kong, Frogger, Dig Dug, Pac-Man, Galaga, and a ton of others. (You probably know what a 60 in 1 is): $600

Frogger: Dedicated Frogger...but wired for Jamma. Running the original Frogger PCB. $475

Multi Pac-Man: Dedicated original Pac-Man cabinet. Plays Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and 30 other variations of Pac-Man. $700

Double Donkey Kong: Dedicated Donkey Kong Jr. cabinet with a custom marquee. Plays DK and DK Jr: $850

Email me at [email protected] for a more reliable response.

Delivery to PaTZ MAY be a possibility...but I've got a pretty big load heading that way already. We can check to see what can be done, though.

Thanks!
Pete

#2 10 years ago

Hi...am interested in Jokerz, Shaq and Rollergames. Would you be okay with a. NAVL pickup...I would make the arrangements. And could you extend a bit better price for taking all three? Thank you so much! Also...will any need a new display? Will be out until late this evening after around 3:00 mountain time....am very interested!

#3 10 years ago

Email sent!

#4 10 years ago

Bump for a good seller. Added bonus if you pick up from his house, you can see his awesome arcade.

#5 10 years ago

The following games are sold:

Rollergames
Jokerz!
Shaq Attack (Have one left)
Rocky and Bullwinkle (still have one left)

Pete

#6 10 years ago

PM Sent!

#7 10 years ago

Title says TAF. Do you have one for sale?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Title says TAF. Do you have one for sale?

Sorry, I forgot to put the information in the list:

Here's the scoop on the Addams, with pictures: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-addams-family-late-production-goldblue-in-michigan

#9 10 years ago

Looks really nice. I wish the cab decals matched on TAF. If my basement was done I'd buy it or the Indy pin. If you still have these for sale in a few months I'll buy one of them. Until then good luck with the sale.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Looks really nice. I wish the cab decals matched on TAF.

I dunno...I kind of like the TAF with the mismatched details. It's a rare little oddity. Certainly not like the others.

I know at the very end of the run, Williams was using whatever they had left at the factory to put the last few together.

It's basically an interesting little story to tell about that final "Race to the Finish" for Addams. Gives it more personality. (If you're into that sort of thing).

I do have another TAF that will be for sale...with matching blue decals...but it is nowhere near ready yet.

Pete

#11 10 years ago

Responded...but I'll need your email if you'd like pictures.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I dunno...I kind of like the TAF with the mismatched details. It's a rare little oddity. Certainly not like the others.
I know at the very end of the run, Williams was using whatever they had left at the factory to put the last few together.
It's basically an interesting little story to tell about that final "Race to the Finish" for Addams. Gives it more personality. (If you're into that sort of thing).
I do have another TAF that will be for sale...with matching blue decals...but it is nowhere near ready yet.
Pete

Yeah it's a neat story but it just doesn't look right to me. I guess it's a little OCD in me. I'll keep an eye out for the other Addams when you have it ready. Maybe by then my contractor will be done with the basement. I'm wondering what's going to be for sale at VFW next month? Anyway best of luck to you Pete.

3 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

White Water has sold.
Dealers Choice has sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 18.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wh20-ij-taf-rb-rfm-fs-rg-others-patz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.