FS - W?D in AZ

By Squeakman

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Putting a feeler out on my W?D pinball. Game is in beautiful condition overall with Bill Davis clearcoated playfield. Cabinet is perfect with no fade and cabinet protectors. The only issue is the translite could use replacing. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer W?D anywhere. Looking for $3500. Can provide pictures for serious buyers. Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

What game is this?

#4 11 years ago

Forgot to add this also is fitted with LED's and Has a speaker upgrade. Not sure which one as it was put in by previous owner.

#5 11 years ago

Bump for a great seller and for a pin that is in sweet condition!

#6 11 years ago

Weren't you looking for my HUO DH at one point?

#7 11 years ago

seen it,played it...VERY nice!
what up Squeak?

#8 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. Greg, I was looking or a DH, I am willing to sell this outright though.

#9 11 years ago

I would also entertain trades for this game. Looking specifically for BK2K and HS2 among other games. I am not looking to ship this pin at this time.

#10 11 years ago

I have the nicest HS2 on earth. Cleared. Chromed. Perfect. Will take some cash on top tho

#11 11 years ago

I've played it, the clear on the PF is exceptional and the ramps are perfect. I've never seen another W?D in better condition. I've also dealt with squeak, good guy. Good luck with sale!

#12 11 years ago

Bump for the new week.

#13 11 years ago

Bump for luck! Selling mine as well. Not near that price, but not too many nibbles on it. Good luck!

#14 11 years ago

Moving to marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wd-in-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.