Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Arcadebrothers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-188.jpg
image-704.jpg
image-381.jpg
image-521.jpg
image-982.jpg
image-610.jpg
image-320.jpg
image-858.jpg
image-627.jpg
image-312.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-836.jpg
image-153.jpg
image-538.jpg
image-239.jpg
image-897.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Great pin, just not playing it too much anymore.

Pros: Great looking pf. Little wear on the kickout. I do have cliffys I will include, just no installed due to laziness. New soccer ball. Cab/coindoor look great. Full cointaker LEDS in controlled lights. Plays perfect, without issue. No battery acid, etc. Flippers rebuilt 2 months ago with completely new assemblies.. NOT just a rebuild. I'm talking new coils, baseplates, etc. Superbands too. The ball ZINGS. Very clean pin. Also have manual.

Cons: ding on right side of backbox, as seen in pics. Also occasional credit dot: "check upper left flipper". Apparently something somewhat common on this era of Williams pins that DON'T utilize an upper left flipper. Doesn't affect play. I just never really bothered with it's fix. (Edit: fixed tonight. Cold solder joints on flipper board)

Pics to come... $2,500.00, and will look at trades.

image-188.jpgimage-521.jpgimage-381.jpgimage-704.jpgimage-704.jpgimage-982.jpgimage-610.jpgimage-320.jpgimage-858.jpgimage-627.jpgimage-312.jpgimage-488.jpgimage-836.jpgimage-153.jpgimage-538.jpgimage-239.jpgimage-897.jpgimage-149.jpgimage-281.jpgimage-659.jpgimage-20.jpg

#3 5 years ago

Thanks Pinphila.

It's a very nice pin and one I love. Just time to move on I guess. If my gameroom held more pins, it would stay.

#5 5 years ago

moving to market sub forum

#6 5 years ago

That is beautiful, and a very spot on price. I just wish I liked soccer...."

#7 5 years ago

Nice price and This dudes a great seller and a good guy no worrys I'm still lovin my ripleys he sold me while ago.

#8 5 years ago

Buy a pin and you get a free set of gloves.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Buy a pin and you get a free set of gloves.

I haven't been sick in over 4 years. Complete germaphobe.

#10 5 years ago

I agree with skypilot, you need a large game room. Convert that garage or get a larger domicile!

#11 5 years ago

Domicile! haha..

#15 5 years ago

Congrats! Great seller and nice pin. Someone bought a great game.~SpOoKy

#16 5 years ago

Thanks guys.

Adding a dh this weekend and still on the lookout for that elusive FS.

#17 5 years ago

How are the corners?

#18 5 years ago

Sharp man. Really crisp.

#19 5 years ago

Good, that's the best kind. . Bump good seller.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside