Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amalongi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Time to make room for something new. I am selling my WCS '94 that has been in-house for about 18 months. Here is the skinny and a link to some photos:

Cabinet:
Cabinet is in good condition with no major damage. Just the usual small nicks of a 20 year old cabinet. Decals are in very good condition, although the yellow/gold has pretty much faded away on the front and sides. The World Cup on the cabinet front has just the hint a gold left in it. The coin door has a small dent in it, but is in otherwise good condition. When I bought the machine, it was the last one in the guys collection and I didn't realize at the time that he had taller than normal legs on it. They are brand new, black legs but they are oversized by 1-1/2 inches I think. I have not swapped them out yet. Backglass is in good condition overall. There are two small scratches on the translite which do show, but obviously don't affect gameplay. Backbox is 100% LED'd with Cointaker LED's (all standard warm white).

Playfield:
The playfield is in excellent condition. Had just been shopped when I purchased it with new rubbers, a NOS ball (which is still in perfect condition) and a new main ramp. All ramps are in perfect condition. However, we just realized a couple weeks ago that the new main ramp didn't get all of the decals replaced. The new ramp is missing two decals - both of which are available from Marco. In addition to these two decals, there is a set of flag decals that went on that ramp on the right side of the machine that is missing and is apparently not available anywhere. Other sets of flag decals are present. Playfield itself is in excellent condition with no insert issues. Two of the holes show moderate wear. I ordered a full set of Cliffy protectors, but only installed the two that I could do without stripping the playfield. The other protectors will come with the machine. I also installed Cliffy's universal switch slot protectors on the two switches where the ball drops from the ramps. Machine is about 85% Cointaker LED's and looks stunning. Again, the only things that I did not LED were those that would have required removing parts from over or under the playfield. Probably less than 10 lamps in total.

Other:
Has custom soccer ball shooter rod installed (original rod will be sent with machine). Has manual and Keychain! Pictures show Pinnovator headphone jack installed in the machine - this WILL NOT come with the machine.

Overall this is a very nice, plug-n-play players machine. I am in Enfield, NH on the Vermont border. I will ship (with your help) via NAVL as I am very close to a station. I would also be willing to drive a short distance to deliver or meet you with this machine. Check out the pics on Shutterfly:

http://ballywcs94.shutterfly.com

Update: July 7th
I moved this machine out to my workshop this week and discovered that the cabinet fade isn't as bad as I might have indicated above. There is minor fade on the left side with slightly more fade on the right hand side, but the outlines are still gold/yellow, as are the world cups on the backbox sides. Better pics of the sides, as well as the underside of the play field and the NOS soccer ball have been added to the above album. I have also reduced the price to $1975. Still willing to ship or drive a short distance to deliver machine.

Post edited by amalongi : Change description. Price drop.

#4 10 years ago

The playfield is in really nice condition. I debated on and off for a couple of months whether to sell or not - I really like the game. But something else has come up that is #1 on my wishlist and I had to jump at it. Gotta make room and this is the odd game out!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

I would consider it , but shipping to North Dakota border would likely be pricey. I'm close enough to drive there to get it , and we have a company there that receives items and holds them . Save brokerage fees, and extra shipping costs for crossing the border.

It has your name on it

#7 10 years ago

I think this needs a bump.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Oh man, GLWS! My parents are in Hanover and if I hadn't just bought another pin, I'd be really tempted to buy it and have them sit on it until I could get up there to take it. Great game, great price, go Granite State!

You could always have them stash it away for a holiday gift

#11 10 years ago

Man, things sure fall down the list quick here....shameless bump.

#12 10 years ago

Updated description, price drop, more photos.

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amalongi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wcs-94-2100-obo-new-hampshire?tu=amalongi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.