CFTBL_001.jpg
image.jpeg
image-6.jpeg
image-5.jpeg
image-4.jpeg
image-3.jpeg
image-2.jpeg
image-1.jpeg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

I got this machine last fall. Need to make room for a new pin. This is a 1995 Gottlieb, very rare Machine has no errors, fully working, dmd is good, BG is good.

Cabinet - 7? Great condition but a few scuffs and nicks on the head and back.
PF - 6 or 7? has some wear on the inserts and the dive hole. Otherwise it is great. See pics
BG - 9 maybe has one small wear spot.

I put all new balls in, one is a black one with an eye engraved (dennis hoppers eye ). LED's in GI and inserts. New rubber kit (I installed a few I could reach without removing PF things). New Deez motor, not installed yet. Owners manual/instructions included. Keys for both backbox and coin door. WW key chain! New flipper bats.

The only issue currently is the deez once in a bluemoon will not turn all the way over. This is why I purchased the new deez motor. Just have not yet installed it.

Not looking to make money, just get whats in it. $1200 OBO

EDIT: new legs, protectors, ROM, plunger, motor and switch for deez installed, new lights for flashers

image-1.jpegimage-1.jpeg image-2.jpegimage-2.jpeg image-3.jpegimage-3.jpeg

#2 12 years ago

more

image-4.jpegimage-4.jpeg image-5.jpegimage-5.jpeg image-6.jpegimage-6.jpeg

#3 12 years ago

last

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#4 12 years ago

Are you going to keep the water theme going with your next pin?

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Are you going to keep the water theme going with your next pin?

Haha no. Well....in a odd way maybe slightly

#6 12 years ago

I loved my Waterworld...It was my first DMD and had a blast playing it! Good luck with the sale...that machine looks killer with the right amount of blue LED's

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

I loved my Waterworld...It was my first DMD and had a blast playing it! Good luck with the sale...that machine looks killer with the right amount of blue LED's

I just recently put new bulb in the wave and dive hole....love it! Very fun game once you figure out the rules. 4 ball deez multiball is always fun as the chaos of balls spills. My first dmd as welll

#8 12 years ago

Nice looking machine. I will have one for sale as well next week.

#9 12 years ago

Have you guys found a way to smuggle these into Canada yet?

#10 12 years ago

I only have room for three.....its tempting

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Do it!

#12 12 years ago

Why do some people's pictures of their pins get loaded in sideways, and others don't?

Nice pin.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from JWS64:

Why do some people's pictures of their pins get loaded in sideways, and others don't?
Nice pin.

BAH! I don't know! I took it from my iPad and they were proper on my pc.

This goes on craigslist this afternoon. Ya the cabinet is very good shape, inside is clean and has all the slips, paperwork and a wire loopback plug (for testing?). Sad to sell my first pin, but alas, we all go through changes right? and I'd love someone else to get this and love it. I'll put all the extra parts/books etc. in a box for it.

If this doesn't sell or I end up keeping it some how. I was going to do EL wire on the water ramp and some WW toys on the PF.

#14 12 years ago

Don't play with my heart strings!

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Nice looking machine. I will have one for sale as well next week.

Any idea on the price?

#16 12 years ago

come on, party foul....pm eric.. don't highjack another man's thread.

Quoted from pdman:Any idea on the price?

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

wire loopback plug (for testing?).

For voltage change at the transformer. The nice thing about Gottlieb System 3s is that they included jumper plugs for all of their machines. 100, 110, 220, and a couple of more I believe. They were color coded as well, so it made switching voltages a breeze.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

northvibe said:wire loopback plug (for testing?).
For voltage change at the transformer. The nice thing about Gottlieb System 3s is that they included jumper plugs for all of their machines. 100, 110, 220, and a couple of more I believe. They were color coded as well, so it made switching voltages a breeze.

Oh! hey learned something new. Sweet Thank you!

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Oh! hey learned something new. Sweet Thank you!

Knowledge is power

These System 3s are the bastard children of the pinball world, I personally love them, so sharing the love is something I enjoy doing .

Good luck on your sale, Waterworld is a fun game, and one that has escaped my System 3 collecting powers so far...

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from pdman:

Any idea on the price?

That's why I didn't state a price or info. Not trying to hijack..

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

northvibe said:Oh! hey learned something new. Sweet Thank you!
Knowledge is power
These System 3s are the bastard children of the pinball world, I personally love them, so sharing the love is something I enjoy doing .
Good luck on your sale, Waterworld is a fun game, and one that has escaped my System 3 collecting powers so far...

buy mine?!

#22 12 years ago

I should simply because two System 3s are leaving the collection this week (Gladiators and Mario Andretti). That only leaves me with 1812, Super Mario Brothers and Rescue 911..... Waterworld is doghouse territory though, as I am picking up three more machines tomorrow- Funhouse, Eight Ball Champ, and Buck Rogers. My wife is super cool and has never grumbled once about pin collecting in the last 12 years, but every once in awhile, I can read her mind via eye gestures, Waterworld would definitely mind melt me...LOL

#23 12 years ago

Dude, Dennis Hopper would bring love and joy into your home. Sinking the Deez 4 ball multiball what what! Even a 2 ball multiball skill shot I've been scared a couple times walking into the dark basement only to see hopper and his 1 eye starring at me

#24 12 years ago
#25 12 years ago

Bump for a good guy. Someone buy this, it's a good deal!

#26 12 years ago

How much for the AFM? That'll open up a spot!

#27 12 years ago

What a great looking machine! Gah I want one. Good luck with the sale, surprised it lasted here at that price.

#28 12 years ago

I'll have to list it in the Twin Cities. I actually am ordering a couple parts for it...and forgot to say, it has all new legs and feet

#29 12 years ago

I think I may of figured out the boat turning issue, which from another owner says it happens to theirs as well. I think it is actually the microswitch behind the motor, not the motor itself. I have one on order and will put that in once I get it. New motor will just be a spare, and will be included with the machine.

4 weeks later
#30 11 years ago

Switch and motor for deez are both replaced. Played some games and it seems to work great. Put new bulbs in flashers and plunger (sleeve too).

I have one person from CL interested and coming to look now that the motor is replaced.

#31 11 years ago

Good to hear Northvibe, good luck on the sale!

#32 11 years ago

Oh I should also update from this morning. I called PBR and have the newest Game ROM on order for it as well So it will be even better!

Still trying to get pinheadpuck to make me a WW custom topper for this rare machine Will be worth $10k soon

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Good to hear Northvibe, good luck on the sale!

Thanks! I kinda like it, so almost sad to see it go if it sells. But then it will fund a new game

#34 11 years ago

Might wanna update your CL ad to say you fixed any problems.. I've noticed that sometimes ANY issues deter people from even contacting about pins on CL...

#35 11 years ago

Rotate picture right.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

northvibe said:

CL it is
duluth.craigslist.org link
Might wanna update your CL ad to say you fixed any problems.. I've noticed that sometimes ANY issues deter people from even contacting about pins on CL...

YES!!

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Still trying to get pinheadpuck to make me a WW custom topper for this rare machine [] Will be worth $10k soon

Mmmmmmm no. BSD, MB, FG, ToM in the works. Then just then maybe Water World.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

northvibe said:CL it is
duluth.craigslist.org link

Ah thanks, updated done.

northvibe said:Still trying to get pinheadpuck to make me a WW custom topper for this rare machine [] Will be worth $10k soon
Mmmmmmm no. BSD, MB, FG, ToM in the works. Then just then maybe Water World.

You are a tough cookie! I get you beer, hand crafted with love! Hhhah oh I need to come back down. And ya the dpa was Duluth ale porter. You like oatmeal stout? Ohhhh shoot they have the homegrown hemp beer....I should get that even if it's weird

1 week later
#39 11 years ago

Updated Game ROM on the way (ordered from pinball resource). Someone is looking at it tonight.

#40 11 years ago

Woohooo! Good luck on the sale vibe!

#41 11 years ago

Thanks, I hope someone grabs it so I can stash the cash for a Tron or something awesome. Fish Tales is coming into work, but needs a couple things upgraded.

#42 11 years ago

Have you listed it on MPLS craigslist yet? You're more than welcome to leave it at my place and list it. I'd be happy to show it to potential buyers and whatnot.

PLUS, you need to come over sometime soon anyway!

#43 11 years ago

Ya if this guy doesn't buy it. It will be headed to the cities. If you are up for it, sure. I am kind of anxious to see what changes with the new ROM....if it ever gets here.

#44 11 years ago

Pinball party @ tonys! Now w/ Waterworld!

#45 11 years ago

Sold!

#46 11 years ago

Congrats buddy.

What's next? TOTAN? Spidey? LOTR?

#47 11 years ago

See if I can get a tron, or Totan as the next big game, but I am in the market for a jm. I'll probably sell the ft when the tron is near.

#48 11 years ago

Congrats! Glad you could sell it.

#49 11 years ago

GAH my dreams of a WW topper are now gone......like WW

#50 11 years ago

You can still get a topper.. LIKE ME! I won the POTC topper.. and don't realistically believe that I'll own a POTC any time soon.. unless I win one of those too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bremerton, WA
2,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-waterworld and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.