View topic image gallery

IMG_3054.JPG
hqdefault.jpg
image.jpg
WD PRO HUO MINT 004.JPG
WD PRO HUO MINT 003.JPG
WD PRO HUO MINT 007.JPG
WD PRO HUO MINT 005.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinslinger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#9 9 years ago

I can believe it hasn't sold. If this is xxxxxxxx he ripped me off on a LOTR. He hid playfield damage. He offered to take it back but I would have to eat the $1000 freight bill. Be cautious buying from this guy.

Post edited by moderator: real name possibly disclosed.

#34 9 years ago

To Truth Stretcher,

Why did you panic? You make false claims to Pinside then make calls to other people complaining about Terapin. Are you guilty of something? For anyone interested in the 100% accurate story about the LOTR transaction then here it is:

Terapin did purchase the machine from Stretch but during transit Terapin graciously offered to sell it to me for the exact price he paid. I told Terapin that I have been looking for a perfect LOTR for some time. Terapin contacted the freight carrier and had the machine shipped directly to me. I set it up within a day or two of receiving it and within seconds I noticed an obviously glaring piece of the playfield art was missing at the left inlane area.
This is unacceptable because this detail was NOT provided by Stretch and his photos cleverly avoided revealing this defect. Another person who was interested in the pin was told in a nasty tone by Stretch, " You are asking for too pictures and I am going to sell it to the person who asks for the least". Of course this person happened to be Terapin. I called Terapin and told him about the problem then e-mailed him pictures. Terapin called Stretch numerous times but refused to take his call. Terapin then sent an e-mail and the reply was that he would accept the machine for return but Terapin would have to eat the freight both ways which amount to about $1000. Stretch has given a different version of this but I have the e-mail that proves my story if anyone is interested. Generously, Terapin offered me a full refund including the freight but I would not want Terapin to eat this since it is Stretch's responsibility. TAKE A CLUE STRETCH- This is how people with integrity behave.

I decided to call Stretch but he would not take my call and after the 10th try I gave up. I knew I had little recourse but when Stretch listed his TWD Pro I had an opportunity to warn people about his unethical behavior.

There is still an opportunity for redemption so please call me STRETCH as I believe you owe me a playfield. Be a man, call me and stop hiding behind your computer.

To those of you who have had a good transaction with Stretch- that's great and but in my case he ripped me off.

IMG_3054.JPGIMG_3054.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinslinger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-walking-dead-pro-mint-huo-4400?tu=Pinslinger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.