New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 117857)

FS : Walking Dead Pro Mint Huo *$4400*

By stretch2

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by fattrain
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3054.JPG
hqdefault.jpg
image.jpg
WD PRO HUO MINT 004.JPG
WD PRO HUO MINT 003.JPG
WD PRO HUO MINT 007.JPG
WD PRO HUO MINT 005.JPG

This topic is closed.

#1 5 years ago

Selling a Mint Huo Walking Dead Pro with less than 50 plays.Only Mods include Custom Led Job and Mirrored Flippers with Superbands.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
$4400 .

#2 5 years ago

Picture soon.Camera Battery charging.

#3 5 years ago

WD PRO HUO MINT 005.JPG

#4 5 years ago

WD PRO HUO MINT 007.JPG

#5 5 years ago

WD PRO HUO MINT 003.JPG

#6 5 years ago

WD PRO HUO MINT 004.JPG

#7 5 years ago

I can't believe this isn't sold yet.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I can't believe this isn't sold yet.

I was selling it fully modded but no one seemed to have funds, so I am now offering it in a more economically fiscal friendly configuration.

#9 5 years ago

I can believe it hasn't sold. If this is xxxxxxxx he ripped me off on a LOTR. He hid playfield damage. He offered to take it back but I would have to eat the $1000 freight bill. Be cautious buying from this guy.

Post edited by moderator: real name possibly disclosed.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinslinger:

I can believe it hasn't sold. If this is xxxxxxxx he ripped me off on a LOTR. He hid playfield damage. He offered to take it back but I would have to eat the $1000 freight bill. Be cautious buying from this guy.

I never sold any Pinball Machine to anyone named Pinslinger.
I sold a LOTR LE to Terapin99.
I have adjusted my post accordingly under advisement from another Pinsider.

#12 5 years ago

Stretch's games are perfect. Because he never plays them

#13 5 years ago

Stretch2 has been great to deal with. If only my STTNG would sell, I would be all over this TWD.

#14 5 years ago

I've bought two games from Stretch AcDc and SM both were great deals.

#15 5 years ago

Thanks very much guys for the kind words.

#16 5 years ago

I've never met Stretch, bought from him or otherwise. Seeing his photos regularly of nice games he's selling I'd find it hard to beleive.

I will likely buy from him in the near future and look forward to meeting him and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinslinger:

Dude it's got 50 plays on it. It's still like new!

#18 5 years ago

I Pinslinger more like BS-slinger. He's got 6 posts on Pinside and this is his seventh post something doesn't add up.

I would buy this TWD pin, but I'm out of room and think I'm more looking for Met. But someone looking for TWD buy with confidence.

#19 5 years ago

I have also bought a game from stretch and it was as advertised. Not necessarily easy to get down from his second floor but I asked him to keep it set up so I could play it when I picked it up so that was on me.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinslinger:

I've bought from Stretch. Everything as advertised...his collection is extremely well cared for...the games are absolutely gorgeous. Buy with confidence.

Todd

#21 5 years ago

I got a chance to play one of these over the weekend and I totally want this game. The problem is that we are supposed to be buying a house soon and my wife won't let me buy this.

I'm going to keep bugging her and see if she caves.

// Error: Image 359190 not found //
// Error: Image 359191 not found //

#22 5 years ago

Not sure where the confusion occurred but lemme just clear this up.

Terapin99 and Pinslinger are NOT the same person.

I'm not sure who Pinslinger is but I have personally done several deals with Don / Terapin and never had any issues.

Stretch - Nice looking TWD! GLWS!

hqdefault.jpg

#23 5 years ago

why selling it so soon?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

why selling it so soon?

Upgrading .

#25 5 years ago

Interesting info is coming to light here.

#26 5 years ago

Bought a few games from Stretch... Always as described...

GLWS... How is the game play? I haven't played it yet,maybe at Allentown

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

How is the game play? I haven't played it yet

Fast and lots of fun.

#28 5 years ago

Nice game, 50 plays ? it still has that new car smell glwts

#29 5 years ago

I was told by a moderator that Terapin 99 and Pinslinger are not the same person.Yet Pinslinger quoted part of my conversation with Terapin99, and said I sold him,Pinslinger, the LOTR LE, which I did not.
So Pinslinger, in my opinion, should mind his own business.
Why trash my thread and spew false information ?
And if you, Pinslinger, are indeed the person who actually bought the machine from Terapin99, then deal with him , not me, since he is the seller to you, not me.
What the heck Dude?

#30 5 years ago

This game should have sold already. Have played it...fun game. No more drama.

#31 5 years ago

Stretch, you go through games like tissue paper

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Stretch, you go through games like tissue paper

Just means more great games available for the rest of us. Keep them coming Stretch, I'll get one of them eventually.

#33 5 years ago

I was thinking the same thing

#34 5 years ago

To Truth Stretcher,

Why did you panic? You make false claims to Pinside then make calls to other people complaining about Terapin. Are you guilty of something? For anyone interested in the 100% accurate story about the LOTR transaction then here it is:

Terapin did purchase the machine from Stretch but during transit Terapin graciously offered to sell it to me for the exact price he paid. I told Terapin that I have been looking for a perfect LOTR for some time. Terapin contacted the freight carrier and had the machine shipped directly to me. I set it up within a day or two of receiving it and within seconds I noticed an obviously glaring piece of the playfield art was missing at the left inlane area.
This is unacceptable because this detail was NOT provided by Stretch and his photos cleverly avoided revealing this defect. Another person who was interested in the pin was told in a nasty tone by Stretch, " You are asking for too pictures and I am going to sell it to the person who asks for the least". Of course this person happened to be Terapin. I called Terapin and told him about the problem then e-mailed him pictures. Terapin called Stretch numerous times but refused to take his call. Terapin then sent an e-mail and the reply was that he would accept the machine for return but Terapin would have to eat the freight both ways which amount to about $1000. Stretch has given a different version of this but I have the e-mail that proves my story if anyone is interested. Generously, Terapin offered me a full refund including the freight but I would not want Terapin to eat this since it is Stretch's responsibility. TAKE A CLUE STRETCH- This is how people with integrity behave.

I decided to call Stretch but he would not take my call and after the 10th try I gave up. I knew I had little recourse but when Stretch listed his TWD Pro I had an opportunity to warn people about his unethical behavior.

There is still an opportunity for redemption so please call me STRETCH as I believe you owe me a playfield. Be a man, call me and stop hiding behind your computer.

To those of you who have had a good transaction with Stretch- that's great and but in my case he ripped me off.

IMG_3054.JPG
#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinslinger:

To Truth Stretcher

And...you wanted to first contact him here, in his for sale thread? I don't know either one of you but, please, take it outside?

#36 5 years ago

I have bought from the OP twice and each time the game was as described. I also don't think stretch is the kind of guy to purposely hide something he had knowledge of. Regardless of whether this is true or not,( I doubt) I will still deal with the OP any day.

Glws

#37 5 years ago

You want a new playfield for that? ^^^ Sharpie will fix that up lickity split

#38 5 years ago

Maybe you should refer to your LotR as "The Precious"?

#39 5 years ago

To Pinslinger.
We never saw that ultra tiny Stern defect that I was told was under one of the ramps.Your picture blown up makes it look like the Grand Canyon.
If we saw it we would have said something up front.We had the machine for 2 years...WE NEVER SAW IT.
Here's the deal: You don't have to keep the machine .
I would love to have it back.
PM me with your information and I will refund you via Paypal the $6200 +the entire $500 NAVL shipping charge to get it to Ca.Please do not damage the machine out of spite.That would not be cool.
Privately give me your Name and address and I will have NAVL pick it up and ship it back to me.
But I will not buy an $800 playfield because I do not think it is a necessary expense.

#40 5 years ago

And I lost money on the sale too because I thought I was selling it to a friend at the time !Big mistake !

#41 5 years ago

Closed thread per OP Request

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside