New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 108722)

Fs: Walking Dead LE's INSTOCK SHIPPING NOW!

By Gexchange

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I had One Shipment Leave Today From My Dock another Shipment Leaving Stern Tomorrow, So By Mid Next week I expect to be caught up and Will Have Availability To Ship!

I cannot Send Pricing VIA PM or Email. But I can Send Website Discount Codes via Email or PM.

Or Call me for Pricing. 303-931-3685 is my Cell
Email is jjb@gameexchange.biz

JJ

PS I Also have walking Dead Pros instock

#2 6 years ago

I ordered one from JJ. Don't have it yet but the price was great and he answers questions immediately. Good guy to deal with so far.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

I ordered one from JJ. Don't have it yet but the price was great and he answers questions immediately. Good guy to deal with so far.

Yours is leaving from Stern today to come to Denver. Should be shipping Tuesday From Denver

JJ

#4 6 years ago

I thought the LE's were sold out at the distro's too? Must have read that wrong.

3 weeks later
#5 6 years ago

Bump! I have them Instock and ready to ship out. I will Do a Deal for Today and Tomorrow. Buy a TWDLE Today or Tomorrow and get a Shaker Motor For half Price so $87.50

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Not sure why some douche nozzle gave you a thumbs down for this post because I feel the same way you do about JJ. Buy with confidence!

#7 6 years ago

JJ is the nuts. Shipping company got stupid on my address (how many Ricks could there possibly be in NH, right??), and JJ got right on it and spanked em good.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Bump! I have them Instock and ready to ship out. I will Do a Deal for Today and Tomorrow. Buy a TWDLE Today or Tomorrow and get a Shaker Motor For half Price so $87.50

Score! That's a solid deal since Gex's prices will most likely already be the lowest

#9 5 years ago

Do you have any pros left ?

#10 5 years ago

Yep, Got Pros In Stock Ready to ship.

JJ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside