Volley7.jpg
Volley10.jpg
Volley9.jpg
Volley8.jpg
Volley4.jpg
Volley2.jpg
Volley1.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I am selling a very nice, clean Volley wedgehead EM. Playfield is super nice, nice plastics, new looking posts, rubbers and pop bumpers. Plastics are great, some warping, but can easily be flattened out. Very clean inside and out. Backglass is about an 8/10, shows some flaking in the flesh areas and around the match area at top, but overall, not bad. It appears that the cabinet has been hand painted, all of the designs are there, but it is not spray painted like the original. The game turns on, starts game, and plays, but there is an issue with the drop targets doing a hard reset after they are knocked down. I'm not an EM guy and I have several projects in front of it, so letting it go. A great, clean machine for someone who knows how to work on these. Asking $500 OBO. Link to pics http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/necrom99/library/Volley?sort=3&page=1

I also have a project Phoenix SS machine (Barry Oursler's first) that I would consider selling. Has three playfields. (2 decent ones, 1 fully populated, the other stripped, and a nice NOS playfield). I also have loads of new parts for it including new posts, new pop bumper skirts, caps, rubber kit, (and much, much more) and was told by the previous owner that there is also a second set of boards in one of the two large boxes I was given. Cabinet is faded, but decent with a few nicks; previous owner matched up the colors and I have the cans of spray paint that I will also include with it. Backglass has a little flaking and is about a 7-8 out of 10. Really nice project. Taking reasonable offers on this lot.

I am located just north of Greensboro, NC and would do a package deal on both machines.

Volley1.jpgVolley1.jpg
Volley2.jpgVolley2.jpg
Volley4.jpgVolley4.jpg
Volley8.jpgVolley8.jpg
Volley9.jpgVolley9.jpg
Volley10.jpgVolley10.jpg
Volley7.jpgVolley7.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Both machines pending sale

#3 10 years ago

Only Phoenix project pending sale. Volley still available.

#4 10 years ago

Nice looking wedgehead! GLWS

#5 10 years ago

SB - did you do a deal on Phoenix with Patrick from down here? He came over last week and he's a good guy. I told him I'd help him any way I can if he picked up a project, but he seems pretty darn competent on his own.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from TopJimmyCooks:

SB - did you do a deal on Phoenix with Patrick from down here? He came over last week and he's a good guy. I told him I'd help him any way I can if he picked up a project, but he seems pretty darn competent on his own.

Yup! Thanks for the vote of confidence (and letting me check out your collection). I am picking it up this weekend. I'll let you know once it's in Wilmington and you can check it out if you want to.

#7 10 years ago

Volley provides a lot of fun for the money. I prefer single-player EMs like this one that retain the status of the drop targets from one ball to the next, especially since knocking down all of the targets is the key to the game. GLWS.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TopJimmyCooks:

Yep, I think this is going to be a perfect project for him and glad it is going to a good home. Had something worked out for a package deal on two pins, but he can't haul them both and of course two trips is a deal breaker. You coming up for any tournaments soon?

#9 10 years ago

Sold pending payment.

#10 10 years ago

Volley is a damn fine pin-table. I hope it goes to a good home.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Volley is a damn fine pin-table. I hope it goes to a good home.

#12 10 years ago

Picked up the Phoenix from Rich aka singlebanana yesterday. Just wanted to leave a note on here letting everyone know what a good seller and all around nice guy he is. Described the machine great and sent lots of pics, very helpful since I had a 3+ hour drive each way. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. He even 'showed me the way' to Lost Ark!

Also, PT I saw your Volley. The machine looks great, I'm sure you will be happy with it, very nice.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Picked up the Phoenix from Rich aka singlebanana yesterday. Just wanted to leave a note on here letting everyone know what a good seller and all around nice guy he is. Described the machine great and sent lots of pics, very helpful since I had a 3+ hour drive each way. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. He even 'showed me the way' to Lost Ark!
Also, PT I saw your Volley. The machine looks great, I'm sure you will be happy with it, very nice.

Awesome! Thanks. Not that I was worried. Rich was great to deal with and I have Don from Pinballs on the Move bringing the game to me, so I am in good hands!! I am looking forward to getting the game.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks skywelker, very nice meeting you and your wife. Good luck with the restoration and as I mentioned before, let me know if you need any help or advice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-volley-and-phoenix-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.