Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 5,700 (OBO)
Open for offers
FS: Virtual Pinball Machine w/ Tron Legacy Theme
Added: November 13th, 2019
Ended: November 19th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)
I created an overview video walking through the major features of the machine:
Play hundreds of authentic pinball machines “virtually” on a full-size cabinet with top-of-the-line hardware, all for the price of a single Stern Pro machine. Games are rendered in stunning 4K on the 43” playfield, real color LED DMD, and 32” back box monitor for interactive back glasses. Topped by a 14.9” ultra-widescreen dynamic “topper” display. Amazing audio system with 200W of power, 5.25” stereo speakers and enclosed 8” subwoofer. Feel the games with 3D positional surround sound based feedback, using four 25w exciters and two 50w bass shakers. Windows 10 based computer with AMD Ryzen 2600 CPU, Nvidia GTX 1070ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB M.2 SSD. All brand new authentic pinball parts were used where possible. Custom designed laminated cabinet decals applied to sanded and painted sides.
* Custom CAD designed Williams wide body cabinet. CNC cut 3/4” Maple plywood and 1/2” MDF construction. Glued, screwed, sanded, painted, sanded, painted, color sanded.
* 43” 4K 60hz (Acer ET430K) playfield monitor (not TV). 32” 1080p (Viewsonic VX3276-MHD) back box monitor. PIN2DMD 128x32 Color LCD DMD. 14.9” 1280x390 topper display.
* Authentic pinball parts: Lockdown bar/receiver, legs, coin door (with lock and working service buttons, interlock switch, and coin mechs), side rails, shooter rod, buttons, leaf switches, glass trim, tilt bob. Tempered playfield and back box glass.
* Pinscape KL25Z based controller for buttons, analog plunger, and analog nudge sensors. LEDWIZ for RGB lighting controls.
* Dynamic RGB LED flipper and magna-save buttons (change color based on game). LED Start, Extra Ball, Launch and Coin Eject buttons.
* Game Audio: 50W+50W+100W 2.1 amp w/ 5.25” stereo speakers in back box and 8” 4 ohm subwoofer in 1 cu ft. sealed and damped enclosure in cabinet.
* Surround Sound Feedback: Two sets (front/rear): 50W+50W+100W 2.1 amp + two 25W exciters + 50w Bass Shaker. One set of these at the rear of the cabinet and one at the front. Hear and feel the ball rolling on the playfield and ramps - pop bumpers, slingshots, and flipper sounds and vibration are all positionally accurate.
* Custom designed 5-piece Tron Legacy laminated cabinet decals.
* Playfield monitor is on a rotating hinge that can be easily unlatched and removed from the cabinet. Back box monitor uses a “French cleat” system with latches for easy monitor removal. Custom cut painted plywood bezel surrounds the playfield monitor.
* Back box unlatches and folds down just like a real pinball machine. All interior parts are firmly secured so the machine can be moved easily.
I designed and built this system over a period of about 5 months earlier this year, and spared no expense when it came to parts, hardware, and attention to detail. This was a passion project and I never intended to sell this. However, I’ve decided that I need the space for other things so I am reluctantly putting it up for sale.
I will walk the buyer through all of the hardware and software configuration in detail. I’ve spent dozens of hours tweaking and tuning things to get them “just right”. I will show you how to use and configure the front end software, add and tweak new tables. It is completely turnkey - you will be able to just plug it in, turn it on, and enjoy.
I have provided EXTENSIVE photos and videos of the system in action on my Google Drive link below. Please review them and ask any additional questions. I’d be happy to invite you over to inspect and play the machine, and hope you will appreciate the immense effort that went into building it.
Asking $5700 OBO.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.