DSC_1097.JPG
DSC_1093.JPG
DSC_1094.JPG
DSC_1095.JPG
DSC_1092.JPG
DSC_1088.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Hi All,

I am selling a very nice Twilight Zone - It really pains me to sell this, but I am looking at purchasing a new car and could use some extra funds at the moment. I bought this off of an older gentleman who has owned it in his basement since the late 90's. He owned two machines, and it was clear that the other machine was the family favorite - this one was mint.

Overall, the game looks very nice and runs error free. The cabinet is structurally sound, and overall the decals are very nice. I have taken some pictures one scratch on the left side of the cabinet, as well as a small damage area on the left side of the backbox. There is some wrinkling around the legs but is very hard to notice unless you are looking for it (I have added some pictures in the album).

The playfield looks great - I have a cliffy for the slot machine but have not installed it to show how nice it is - it will come with the machine. There is no lifting on the inserts or wear marks. The powerfield works and looks fantastic as well with no wear near the exit. From a scan of the machine, there is only one broken plastic - the space shuttle, which is readily available for under $20 on many retailer sites. Have both keys to the backbox and coin door (coin mech is included).

The DMD is working flawlessly and I have added pinbits gumballs to the slot machine, as well as a ball guide to make sure each ball is loaded correctly. Pinside member coz6 was nice enough to rebuild my clock board, clean the optos, and change the bulbs to LEDs to reduce heat inside the plastic casing. He also replaced some burnt connectors in the backbox and everything is working fantastically. I added a magnet on the diverter which works great and traps balls instead of having them bounce out. Of course, batteries have been changed recently and there is no corrosion on the boards.

This game plays fast and is extremely fun and challenging. Again, I need cash which is the only reason it is on the chopping block .. hopefully I will own another some other time when money is more plentiful. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you want to see any other pictures of the machine - I will be more than happy to provide them.

May be interested in partial trades + cash but really looking to liquidate to fund a car purchase. Asking $5500

Pictures - http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/TZ

DSC_1080.JPGDSC_1080.JPG DSC_1082.JPGDSC_1082.JPG DSC_1085.JPGDSC_1085.JPG DSC_1088.JPGDSC_1088.JPG DSC_1090.JPGDSC_1090.JPG DSC_1092.JPGDSC_1092.JPG
#2 10 years ago

More

DSC_1093.JPGDSC_1093.JPG DSC_1094.JPGDSC_1094.JPG DSC_1095.JPGDSC_1095.JPG DSC_1097.JPGDSC_1097.JPG DSC_1098.JPGDSC_1098.JPG DSC_1105.JPGDSC_1105.JPG DSC_1112.JPGDSC_1112.JPG
#3 10 years ago

That's one hell of a TZ, I need a better paying job! Lol

#4 10 years ago

Sweet ass machine but I find your user name extremely offensive LOL!

#5 10 years ago

Man, beautiful game and a great buy.

#6 10 years ago

More

DSC_1117.JPGDSC_1117.JPG DSC_1118.JPGDSC_1118.JPG DSC_1119.JPGDSC_1119.JPG DSC_1120.JPGDSC_1120.JPG DSC_1121.JPGDSC_1121.JPG DSC_1123.JPGDSC_1123.JPG
#7 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sweet ass machine but I find your user name extremely offensive LOL!

I didn't think you found anything offensive.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I didn't think you found anything offensive.

Just Z connectors

#9 10 years ago

Must be sensible. Must be sensible. Must be sensible...

#10 10 years ago

Morning Bump

#11 10 years ago

Honestly I'd take this if you were closer,

Now how many times do you hear that on this forum!

I've been saving and looking for a TAF in this condition but this pin would sway me from one to this,
Shipping, as always kills deals

#12 10 years ago

10k by Christmas.

Edit: Very nice example!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Honestly I'd take this if you were closer,
Now how many times do you hear that on this forum!
I've been saving and looking for a TAF in this condition but this pin would sway me from one to this,
Shipping, as always kills deals

I appreciate the kind words For those who might be interested in a road trip, Louisville is home to some fantastic sights to see like Churchill Downs, the Louisville Slugger Museum, and the most enjoyable of them all, the Bourbon Trail! Check those off your bucket list while picking up my machine

#14 10 years ago

I need to hit the Bourbon Trail again. This is tempting, and I have no excuses when it comes to distance. Hmmm...

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I appreciate the kind words For those who might be interested in a road trip, Louisville is home to some fantastic sights to see like Churchill Downs, the Louisville Slugger Museum, and the most enjoyable of them all, the Bourbon Trail! Check those off your bucket list while picking up my machine

Its really just about the time,
Thats a 30 ish hour round trip and it just couldn't logistically be done by me,
I want this game, but after you factor in shipping it, and the pain in the behind that becomes for both parties, it just kills the deal

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Its really just about the time,
Thats a 30 ish hour round trip and it just couldn't logistically be done by me,
I want this game, but after you factor in shipping it, and the pain in the behind that becomes for both parties, it just kills the deal

Completely understood - I would much rather have a buyer come in person and inspect the machine as well. I did have one machine shipped to me and NAVL/STI was great and pretty reasonable - did not have a negative experience like some did.

#17 10 years ago

I think people whine about shipping too much on Pinside. It's really not that big of a deal especially with STI shipped on the legs. Just make sure the pickup side person is willing to do some prep work before STI shows up. I never trust STI to do more than a blanket or two with shrink wrap, which I don't think is enough.

#18 10 years ago

Well then if it not going to outright kill the deal would you be able to get me a shipping quote?

going to NY 10965

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I think people whine about shipping too much on Pinside. It's really not that big of a deal especially with STI shipped on the legs. Just make sure the pickup side person is willing to do some prep work before STI shows up. I never trust STI to do more than a blanket or two with shrink wrap, which I don't think is enough.

Couldn't agree more. Paying 400 shipping on a 5500 Machine should not be something that should dissuade somebody if they were REALLY interested in it. Now if the game was "worth" around 1000 then I could see 400 being more of a issue. I have had 4 machines delivered NAVL in the past month with NO issues for the most part. One of the leg levelers was Bent but that was it and I cant even be sure they caused the damage.

#20 10 years ago

That has nothing to do with it. If I was closer.... If this came up last week... If shipping wasn't $500... If shipping wasn't a pain. People love to say stuff like that, those are just people that never in a million years would have bought it anyway.

Quoted from nomoremrniceguy:

Couldn't agree more. Paying 400 shipping on a 5500 Machine should not be something that should dissuade somebody if they were REALLY interested in it. Now if the game was "worth" around 1000 then I could see 400 being more of a issue. I have had 4 machines delivered NAVL in the past month with NO issues for the most part. One of the leg levelers was Bent but that was it and I cant even be sure they caused the damage.

#22 10 years ago

Nice looking TZ. Good luck with the sale. Bump...

#23 10 years ago

GLWS. I just got mine set-up after having it in my minivan for 3 days. It's a great game. I'm glad I picked one up.

IMAG2562.jpgIMAG2562.jpg
#24 10 years ago

Best game ever! Great price too

#25 10 years ago

Nice looking pin. I just scored a TAF, FT, DM and TFTC from Louisville last week. I also have a Tron Pro which I could possible use as trade fodder but it sounds like you are wanting some cash and at this point I'm cash-poor for pin purchases. GLWS.

#26 10 years ago

That is one nice shooter lane. Amazing price should sell fast, and will be hard to replace.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

That is one nice shooter lane. Amazing price should sell fast, and will be hard to replace.

Word.

It's all about the shooter lane, yo!

#29 10 years ago

Morning Bump

#31 10 years ago

Still for sale???

#32 10 years ago

Bumping after the holidays - all pms have been answered.

#33 10 years ago

I'm still interested pending shipping price

I'm sure local sale is preferred but if that falls through PM me

#34 10 years ago

Did you sell your STTNG?

Edit: nevermind apparently you did! free bump regardless

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Shipping is going to be $320-410..more likely the higher amount

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Shipping should be around $350-$400.. I had a machine shipped by NAVL from chicago to louisville for $380.. and that included extra insurance, wrapping, and an additional mover to help with the lifting out of a tight space/basement.

#37 10 years ago

Lunch Bump - the machine has not been played since listing it!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from nomoremrniceguy:

Shipping is going to be $320-410..more likely the higher amount

Heck for that price he should ship it for free::

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

Heck for that price he should ship it for free::

Paid that for a CC TZ two years ago,so BACK OFF the dudes thread! Although I think HUO for... is totally bunk.The shooter lane tells a tale, along with the other pics, Nice Pin. A nice TZ is not often found and worth every dime. you dont like the mans price ,don't buy. But don't offer up BS either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 12.95
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 14.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-twilight-zone-huo-since-late-90s2000s-louisville-ky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.