image-745.jpg
image-915.jpg
image-793.jpg
image-56.jpg
image-914.jpg
image-852.jpg
image-614.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am making room for three new pins I have coming this summer, so one of the pins I'm putting up for sale is my very nice Batman Forever. It has no playfield wear, and excellent side art. About the only flaws are several small scuffs on the lockdown bar and a small chip on the corner of the backbox, both of which can be seen in the pictures. The previous owner (a friend of mine) rebuilt the flippers and sent the wireforms out to be freshly powder coated. They look fantastic. It has LEDs that enhance the dark theme of the pin.

I also have some YouTube videos of my gameplay (nothing special, believe me, lol) on this Batman Forever that I will link.

(EDIT: I was asking $2800 (didn't want to see it go, lol), but as of 6/28 I am lowering that to $2400)

Of the six games I'm listing for sale, this is the one I least want to see go. But I also want to avoid having to put pins in my dining room again, lol. :p

Let me know if you have any questions or want any more specific pics. Thanks.

image-614.jpgimage-614.jpgimage-852.jpgimage-852.jpgimage-914.jpgimage-914.jpgimage-56.jpgimage-56.jpgimage-793.jpgimage-793.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Backbox:
image-915.jpgimage-915.jpgimage-745.jpgimage-745.jpg

Cabinet
image-826.jpgimage-826.jpgimage-173.jpgimage-173.jpg

Backbox nick:
image-145.jpgimage-145.jpg

Lock-bar wear:
image-949.jpgimage-949.jpgimage-246.jpgimage-246.jpg

#3 9 years ago

LED lighting:
image-776.jpgimage-776.jpgimage-921.jpgimage-921.jpg

DMD:
image-501.jpgimage-501.jpgimage-845.jpgimage-845.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Nice one !

#5 9 years ago

Batman Forever is such a cool pinball game! We just got ours a few weeks ago and play it almost daily. As mentioned before, the movie was not that great but this game hit the theme perfectly IMHO. Good luck with your sale!

Rob
robsgameroom.com

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, guys

I'm also selling a Junk Yard, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Viper Night Drivin', and a Riverboat Gambler, and would consider trading 2+ of them for one of yours, especially if you have any rare/novelty pins or 1990s Bally/Williams pins. My goal is to free up space for three new pins I have coming this summer, so I'm not really looking for one-for-one trades, since that leaves me with the same space problem

2 weeks later
#7 9 years ago

I wanted to keep this Batman Forever and my JD most out of the six pins I had listed (4 of which have sold, and JD is getting picked up on Monday), so I hadn't been bumping this thread.

But this past weekend I was in the Appalachians at my annual family reunion, and my uncle approached me with an opportunity to buy my Grandmother's mountain home at a very nice price. She just passed away several months ago, and he is the executor of her estate. My sister and I have many childhood memories there, so I am going to do it.

I'm open to selling a few more of my pins (Transporter, World Tour, Pistol Poker) to give myself an extra cushion, and I am lowering my asking price on Batman Forever to $2400 as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-sega-batman-forever-leds-powder-coated-wireforms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.