(Topic ID: 105105)

FS: Very Nice Indianapolis 500 in SoCal (SOLD)

By RobT

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by eggbert52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ElFarolito.jpg
buyI500now.png
th-805.jpeg
pup2.jpg
Bellbeefer.jpg
mark_hernandez_pomona_menu.jpg
mump_1101_02_+ford_1967_mustang_gt_fastback+_rear_right_quarter.jpg
th-186.jpeg
dog-eats-burrito-in-1-second_3225362_GIFSoup.com.gif
th-2-292.jpeg
shay-laren-showing-off.gif
kate-upton-gangsta-dance.gif
133744.gif
how-does-one-get-this-job.gif
Aatg8gJ.gif
thenug-ne5CHO1T7y.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Gweempose needs to get a life. If he thinks his kids are at risk on a little pinball site then he clearly isn't seeing the big picture.

Quoted from eggbert52:

But, the Tilter in question is a moderator!!! That's CENSORSHIP.

Dude, you need to relax. Seriously, why are you being so caustic lately? All I did was appropriately make use of the tilt feature. You're acting like you're brand new to the site, and have no clue what the tilt feature is or why it was implemented. It's not censorship in any way, shape or form. The gifs are all still there. They are simply hidden from people who don't want them visible at work or in front of their kids. Everyone has the ability to set their own tilt threshold.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Really surprised this game is still available.

Quoted from RobT:

That makes two of us.

That makes three of us. A rare game, in nice shape, at a fair price. You don't see that very often ...

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

For a Congo or a Shadow, I guess $3K. IJ, minimum of $4K. I won't argue that I500 is probably in the $3k territory....but why? What is I500 specific reputation and what are the key facts that make it $3k as opposed to 2 or 4 (or more).

Like Congo, I500 is a rare game. They only made 2,249 of them. In comparison, they made over 4,200 Shadows. On top of that, most of them are badly faded. The ramps are also frequently cracked, and they are unobtanium. Most importantly, it's a damn fun game! The rules are solid, and it's got cool music and great custom callouts. It's the total package. The only reason the game isn't more popular is because a lot of people have never played one. I can't tell you how many times someone has come over to my house, played I500 for the first time, and said, "That's a damn fun game!"

#98 9 years ago

Even if you have to pay $500 to have it shipped, it's worth it if you really want the game. Like I said before, really nice I500's like this aren't easy to come by. I looked for a nice one for a really long time before ultimately having one shipped from Texas.

#101 9 years ago
Quoted from Multiball1:

What the heck is the purpose of living in the same country as the OP if I don't have a distinct advantage you? 6,518 miles for $300? What gives?

Well, it takes him two months to get it ...

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

There is an expo attendee looking for one.

Which Expo? Chicago?

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from Multiball1:

With that being said, like Rob I still find it interesting that someone who is ok with reproduction decals, and clearly knew that upfront, would be a stickler about matching boards.

That's the part that I find perplexing as well. I can somewhat understand the sticker issue. It's not something that ever mattered to me, but I get that some people are really anal about that sort of thing. But you would think that if they were that type of collector, they would want the game to be all original.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 17.50
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-indianapolis-500-in-socal?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.