(Topic ID: 105105)

FS: Very Nice Indianapolis 500 in SoCal (SOLD)

By RobT

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by eggbert52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ElFarolito.jpg
buyI500now.png
th-805.jpeg
pup2.jpg
Bellbeefer.jpg
mark_hernandez_pomona_menu.jpg
mump_1101_02_+ford_1967_mustang_gt_fastback+_rear_right_quarter.jpg
th-186.jpeg
dog-eats-burrito-in-1-second_3225362_GIFSoup.com.gif
th-2-292.jpeg
shay-laren-showing-off.gif
kate-upton-gangsta-dance.gif
133744.gif
how-does-one-get-this-job.gif
Aatg8gJ.gif
thenug-ne5CHO1T7y.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiball1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

Really wish you were closer. I'm looking for a Indy 500 in this type of shape but $500-$600 in shipping expense really kills the deal. Just shipped a pin from IL to NY via NAVL and it was $457.

Best of luck with your sale.

#38 9 years ago

Really wish you were closer bump

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Oh crap, PM sent...this is such a nice pin

Take it Cleland! Trust me, at that price, and your close proximity...........

In case he doesn't, Rob what is your zip code? I'll call NAVL tomorrow and see how bad the damage is to get it to New York.

Kramer, I don't have to tell you how damaging increased shipping costs are becoming in buying a pin cross country.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Yup...your lookin at $500

I paid NAVL $460 this month to ship a pin from Illinois to New York, that's only 800 miles.

While $500 is $500, the lower the price of the pin the more it hurts... If that makes sense

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I just got one from Los Angeles to Auckland for $300 USD ... thats only 10,490 kilometres ...
rd

What the heck is the purpose of living in the same country as the OP if I don't have a distinct advantage you? 6,518 miles for $300? What gives?

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

That's why there are collectors and there are flippers and everything in between. Cool game and the right buyer will find it.

I agree with you Mark .... all types, their money...their right to be picky about what they want.

With that being said, like Rob I still find it interesting that someone who is ok with reproduction decals, and clearly knew that upfront, would be a stickler about matching boards.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Yup...your lookin at $500

Kramer, you would do great on the 'Price is Right'.....close enough to the price, but not a penny over.
NAVL quote from CA to NY with $3500 of insurance is
$513

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And I've received 4 PMs on the pin since then too. I guess your recommendation to lower the price was correct.

Hey, let's not forget those who are constantly bumping your thread to the top with stupid postings about shipping costs, how Auckland has some shipping cartel killing U.S. advantage, matching boards, etc....... As a kid I was always one of those people who constantly needed to be told what a great job they did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiball1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-indianapolis-500-in-socal?tu=Multiball1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.