Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Seems market stuff does NOT show up on the new forum page. SO i'm posting it on here. Since some people like myself, never ever go to the market place. Super nice condition Pinbot. Playfield looks almost NOS. Fantastic shape with minimal edge wear just barely starting on the sun. Nice, ungrainy unfaded cabinet. Working Topper, nice displays. Plays 100% and freshly shopped with new rubber everywhere. Clean inside and out. Located on the Wi/IL boarder. Can bring to expo for FREE.

http://www.pinballplayfieldrestoration.com/index.php?mact=Album,m4,default,1&m4albumid=25&m4returnid=53&page=53

Reduced to $1600 for quick sale.

#2 11 years ago

Neo, the marketplace shows on the current forum topics. I just checked it, there are several other FS ads there. the advantage of the marketplace is that if somebody is actually looking to buy a pin they can go there and look at just FS ads. If there were no marletplace they would need to look through everything and it would be burried.

That reminds me, i have not sent your money for the WWF PF.

#3 11 years ago

Just bought a Jackbot, otherwise I'd be all over that. Maybe i will anyhow.

#4 11 years ago

doesn't show up in forum home tho. And doesn't get refreshed from questions. It took me about 5 min to figure out I do not like the marketplace at all. Anything that is put for sale there, I will never see. It's the random FS's on here that even get me to consider purchases, I wasn't thinking about before.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

doesn't show up in forum home tho. And doesn't get refreshed from questions. It took me about 5 min to figure out I do not like the marketplace at all. Anything that is put for sale there, I will never see. It's the random FS's on here that even get me to consider purchases, I wasn't thinking about before.

What browser are you using? It is fast for me on the forum home and the marketplace if I go there direct. It could be your setting not refreshing but about every 5 min?

#6 11 years ago

I think the problem is that there are two different "marketplaces". There is the marketplace forum, which is what absocountry2 is thinking of...and then there is the actual "marketplace", which is what Neo is thinking of and does not seem to be a part of the forums. Either that or I'm completely confused too.

Marketplace forum:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/market-place

Actual Marketplace:
http://pinside.com/pinball/market

Way too confusing...

#7 11 years ago

yea, I have no clue about either. Why does it have to be so complicated?

#8 11 years ago

Nothing complicated. When you are making the post just click the little box for sub forum and it will have on labeled marketplace. That stays in the forum and will show up on the main page. If you click the pinkish tab at the top and go to that part of the site its kinda of like a mr.pinball listing page.

#10 11 years ago

Tasty looking pinbot.

#11 11 years ago

Thought this was sold, but fell through, so it's back on the market again.

1 week later
#12 11 years ago

Ok, this pinbot is for sure back on the market. Was still talks about trades and what not, but it's full up for grabs now. Trades considered, but really need to move it and need the space back.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Nothing complicated. When you are making the post just click the little box for sub forum and it will have on labeled marketplace. That stays in the forum and will show up on the main page. If you click the pinkish tab at the top and go to that part of the site its kinda of like a mr.pinball listing page.

Missed this before. Yep, I am moving stuff to the proper sub-forum like Whrid said. It still stays on the main forum page in order of age. The good thing about the correct sub-forum is that it allows people that are searching for a pin one place to get rid of the other threads and see just FS/WTB/trades offered and so on.

If you want to see just Stern stuff, go to that forum. Easy

#14 11 years ago

bump for the afternoon crowd. If you have no way to transport and your within reasonable driving of my house, we can work something out.

#15 11 years ago

Hi there, if this machine is still available, I would be very interested!
I'm located in the NW suburbs of Chicago and have a means to pickup!

#16 11 years ago

Price just reduced to $1800 to move it out of here. I'm getting overloaded on room. and need the space.

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

I need my Dinning room back. Reduced to $1700. Come and try it out, you won't be disappointed.

#18 11 years ago

Halloween week special. And if you take both Breakshot and Pinbot. I'll do the Pair for $3000 even. Both are extremely nice examples. Both freshly shopped.

#19 11 years ago

I know it's no help to you, but I wish you were on the West Coast!

#21 11 years ago

Bump... I am in Australia (and already have a nice PinBot) but this seems like a great example and I know that you would have been mobbed by buyers if it was for sale here at that price!!!!

Great game. Arguably the most iconic Sys 11. I love mine - it is going nowhere.

Good luck with the sale.

#22 11 years ago

thanks and i'm surprised it's not gone, especially the way prices have been going lately. This one is actually very reasonablly priced.

#23 11 years ago

Agree. With an original non-beaten up playfield too.

Great sound, theme and artwork to boot. Even the translite is amazing with the hidden pinbot face.

Parts easy to obtain etc. An absolute no-brainer as far as I am concerned.

#24 11 years ago

well it's not going any cheaper, this is as low as it's going, and then i'll wait until tax return time and start back up at the 2k range.

#26 11 years ago

We have similar issues here in Australia. Now is our crazy prices time - Financial year ends June 30 and we do our taxes in the following months. Most manage a tidy tax return and buy their yearly pins.

I guess you guys have a bit of uncertainty at the moment that might affect decision making with respect to non-essential items....elections, hurricanes...

Bump...

#27 11 years ago

Anybody who's not anal and wants to trade me their perfect lift ramp for my spider-cracked (at the rivet points) but perfectly working one + $50, LMK!!

#28 11 years ago

Greg, you could just buy this one and cherry pick all the perfect parts off of it you want, then sell it.

#30 11 years ago

hey is the PB still around? Is the price $1600 or $1800? Jpop

#31 11 years ago

Wow! I can't believe this isn't sold! If it were on the East Coast, I would be awfully tempted to sell my MAME cabinet and buy it!

#32 11 years ago

Is shipping available to PA?

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Wow! I can't believe this isn't sold!

Pinsnobbery is at work here. I'd buy it if it weren't for the fact that i have a Jack*bot. I'm half tempted to just buy it anyhow.

#34 11 years ago

Buy it Dave!

Pinbot and JackBot together is sure to have a synergy to spontaneously create a baby jack.

or maybe a simple jack...

#35 11 years ago

I was thinking you should since you are about to have a little pin money. I could buy it for you and hold it until you get the funds.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it is a good tournament pin.

#38 11 years ago

I can store it my house while you wait to sell it if you need the room Nero.

#39 11 years ago

Damn that is a nice machine.

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-condition-pinbot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.