IMG_0505[1].JPG
IMG_0507[1].JPG
IMG_0508[1].JPG
IMG_3383.JPG
IMG_0093[1].JPG
IMG_0095[1].JPG
IMG_0094[1].JPG
IMG_0492[1].JPG
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

For Sale Super NICE BSD $3600.00 LOCATED IN SOUTHEAST PA Started at $4k and now I'm at the lowest I will go $3600.00 to any pinsider interested.

Here is the cost breakdown

$2900.00 for the shopped and restored game ramps flame polished, all metal buffed, new decals, PF has slight wear by rat hole. Cliffy set is not installed but comes with the game. Game was shopped Shopped/Restored by Wayne in NY

Then I went in and added

$70.00 Cointaker Love Never Dies Kit
$130.00 Upgraded Speaker Kit
$75.00 (Mad Amusements) new opto board with 12V auxiliary power.
$50.00 lighting kit allows user to change the back PF lighting and the under cabinet lighting
$25.00 flasher activated lighting kit
$50.00 in cliffy protectors
$100.00 for Red Legs and Leg Protectors
$200.00 LED kit this is the European Kit handmade in Germany (Optiflux)
$110.00 Cross Mod
$110.00 Werewolf mod
$50.00 pinball decal decals and lighted posts
$20.00 Pinballlife Leg protectors These go on like the new Stern protectors. They keep the legs away from the decals
$10.00 misc colored post etc..,
$20.00 Original Stock Black Flipper bats have 3 of them. 2 on game and one spare

IMG_0494[1].JPGIMG_0494[1].JPG IMG_0493[1].JPGIMG_0493[1].JPG IMG_0492[1].JPGIMG_0492[1].JPG

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#2 11 years ago

more

IMG_0094[1].JPGIMG_0094[1].JPG IMG_0095[1].JPGIMG_0095[1].JPG

#3 11 years ago

more

I will grab additional pictures if requested.

IMG_0093[1].JPGIMG_0093[1].JPG

#4 11 years ago

Nice looking game, good luck with the sale.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks

I will also consider trades. If I do trade it then my WPT or No Fear will go up for sale. Well I guess if someone is reading this thread and offers me asking price on either game I'd sell it

No Fear @ $2400.00 No cab fade. PF super nice, new jump ramp installed($160.00) , Cilffy's installed, LED's installed, lighted Flipper buttons, Just torn down and shopped it. Right head decal has a few scuffs. If someone were to just put on head decals this game would be CQ. Treasure cove kit used on PF

WPT @ $2200.00 Gorgeous PF. Cabinet is a 8/10 has some scuffs. Treasure cove kit used on PF

#6 11 years ago

Where are you located?

#7 11 years ago

Yes that is important

Located Southeast PA

#8 11 years ago

This is a nice game, and Henry has a great collection -- no junk. This is the BSD to get if you're in the market.

#9 11 years ago

That is a great deal on his No Fear it is exteremly nice and plays great. Also a very good deal on his BSD it is perfect. Somebody grab these games

#10 11 years ago

Love Never Dies!!!! Great looking game. Good luck with the sale.

#11 11 years ago

No offense, but I would question the "perfect" tag. ("slight wear at the rat hole")

Very nice looking BSD, and if I wasn't looking for one with a CC playfield, I would have bought it.

#12 11 years ago

Bad ass game and theme. Looks like a really nice machine.

#13 11 years ago

ahhhhh, Pinside!

#14 11 years ago

Actually... I would probably consider the game at 2.9k without all the mods

#15 11 years ago

GLWS! Love my BSD!

#16 11 years ago

This game deserves a HEP playfield like this:

IMG_3383.JPGIMG_3383.JPG

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

ahhhhh, Pinside!

+5 billion. Unreal...

Btw Steve, your mars trek is gonna have some wear about the size of a sears craftsman hammer, dead center of the playfield, if it isn't working soon

Also, thanks for the invite to Seder last night! Have a happy one!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

ahhhhh, Pinside!

Show me a nicer Dracula at this price? Problem is that $2900.00 for a fully shopped Dracula with new cabinet decals etc.., is about the norm. My first Dracula was about a $1500.00 3 years ago and needed new decals and had insert wear. This game sat in a warehouse for an extended period and then was picked up a completely shopped. If I would have kept it as is I'm sure it would have sold for $3200.00 as this seems to be the price for a super nice BSD.

Look if you want a fully modded out newly shopped game then this is the game you want. If you do not want all the Bling etc.., then its not for you. I get that. I have hours in this game and am looking only to break even. For the end buyer this game should be damn near issue free. The same cannot be said for many of the BSD now selling in the mid 2K range

#19 11 years ago

Bump for a guy that shares my philosophy (break even, even if it means that you're technically losing money on your time.)

Good luck with the sale, BSD is a great game.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Bump for a guy that shares my philosophy (break even, even if it means that you're technically losing money on your time.)
Good luck with the sale, BSD is a great game.

I second that and do another bump.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

No offense, but I would question the "perfect" tag. ("slight wear at the rat hole")
Very nice looking BSD, and if I wasn't looking for one with a CC playfield, I would have bought it.

i can't understand why anyone would suggest changing the wording on a F/S thread because there's some wear. it's not like the seller failed to disclose it. either buy it or walk away. damn....

btw, the "no offense" part isn't true..

-jon

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

+5 billion. Unreal...
Btw Steve, your mars trek is gonna have some wear about the size of a sears craftsman hammer, dead center of the playfield, if it isn't working soon
Also, thanks for the invite to Seder last night! Have a happy one!

I'll be by this week to operate on it!

I guess we can officially take BSD off the bang-for-the-buck list. A so-so DMD game for under $2k recently, ok, but now at $3-4k, no real value there.

#23 11 years ago

Well of course the game is going to be more expensive if boards have to be replaced, why wouldn't the new buyer have to eat that cost?

I can see it now, a new wave of sellers pulling the boards, buying replacements, charging for this in the sale, and selling the old boards "orginal perfect working wpc board set, not some new crappy replacement".

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Well of course the game is going to be more expensive if boards have to be replaced, why wouldn't the new buyer have to eat that cost?
I can see it now, a new wave of sellers pulling the boards, buying replacements, charging for this in the sale, and selling the old boards "orginal perfect working wpc board set, not some new crappy replacement".

What?????

#25 11 years ago

I knew it would only be a matter of time before this thread devolved into this silliness!

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i can't understand why anyone would suggest changing the wording on a F/S thread because there's some wear. it's not like the seller failed to disclose it. either buy it or walk away. damn....
btw, the "no offense" part isn't true..
-jon

Jon, If you read up two posts from mine, that was what I was referring to. I never suggested what you mentioned here. Nothing about op, his f/s thread, changing wording or anything mentioned about the op.
Only the post two up from mine. Again, I said I would buy it if it had a cc playfield.
No offense was sincere, just pointing out a poster had used the word "perfect", while op had previously disclosed "slight wear." Just a different opinion on "perfect". No big deal.

Always read carefully.

#27 11 years ago

Well I'll throw in the original DMD board and knock $100 off no problem

$3900.00 with original DMD board

I'd also use the original Legs etc and knock another $100.00 off if interested

#28 11 years ago

pics

IMG_0508[1].JPGIMG_0508[1].JPG IMG_0507[1].JPGIMG_0507[1].JPG IMG_0505[1].JPGIMG_0505[1].JPG

#29 11 years ago

more

IMG_0504[1].JPGIMG_0504[1].JPG IMG_0503[1].JPGIMG_0503[1].JPG IMG_0502[1].JPGIMG_0502[1].JPG

#30 11 years ago

last set

IMG_0499[1].JPGIMG_0499[1].JPG IMG_0500[1].JPGIMG_0500[1].JPG

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well I'll throw in the original DMD board and knock $100 off no problem
$3900.00 with original DMD board
I'd also use the original Legs etc and knock another $100.00 off if interested

Do you like the optiflux bulbs? Do they ghost or flicker? How do they compare to others?
Thanks!!!

#32 11 years ago

silk purse. sow's ear. 'nuff said.

#33 11 years ago

Hi Hank,

I signed up on pinside just so I could buy this game. I sent you an email today. I'm also in SE PA. Sounds like we have the same philosophy when buying and selling. Please get back to me when you can...

Thanks,

John

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from John-from-PA:

Hi Hank,
I signed up on pinside just so I could buy this game. I sent you an email today. I'm also in SE PA. Sounds like we have the same philosophy when buying and selling. Please get back to me when you can...
Thanks,
John

Sweet man, good luck!

#35 11 years ago

Hi Hank,

I signed up on pinside just so I could buy this game.

Between a long timer lurker posting in Lloyds BDay thread and this guy that's another 2 Pinside members today.

awesome.gifawesome.gif

#36 11 years ago

What an awesome example. I would love this if the theme did not freak out my kiddos.

#37 11 years ago

Don't forget the insert wear. Only on pinside do you see high prices, Great place to sell bad place to buy. Ohh and 3k or 4k is to much for a BSD. Original legs would look much better then that red. Most of all mods are personal preference and doesn't add jack to the value of the game. All those mods and No proto slingshot plastics?

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Don't forget the insert wear. Only on pinside do you see high prices, Great place to sell bad place to buy. Ohh and 3k or 4k is to much for a BSD. Original legs would look much better then that red. Most of all mods are personal preference and doesn't add jack to the value of the game. All those mods and No proto slingshot plastics?

Stop your whining! I can see right through you. You want it and you can't afford it so why not whine about it, right? Too bad... leave his For Sale post alone and go cry alone in your Cheerios.

GLWS, awesome looking BSD IMO.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

What are your qualifications that give you the ability to decide what would "look much better" on someone elses game that your obviously not interested in?

Oh and BTW, as a personal preference expert myself, proto slingshot plastics look like shit

#40 11 years ago

Insert wear. Look at the PF it is great for a BSD.

#41 11 years ago

another pic

IMG_0506[1].JPGIMG_0506[1].JPG

#42 11 years ago

$4k for a BSD = a sad day in my book

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

explain?

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

The op took the time to break it all down, $2900 is what he has in just the game - mods.
A nice BSD sells easily between $2200-$2500 would you not agree? So there is another addition 500-700 in a "restored game ramps flame polished, all metal buffed, new decals"

Seems to be priced right if your looking for a restored game with all the mods.

I would agree 4k for just a decent BSD would be a bit crazy.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

The op took the time to break it all down, $2900 is what he has in just the game - mods.
A nice BSD sells easily between $2200-$2500 would you not agree? So there is another addition 500-700 in a "restored game ramps flame polished, all metal buffed, new decals"
Seems to be priced right if your looking for a restored game with all the mods.
I would agree 4k for just a decent BSD would be a bit crazy.

Exactly... that's what some people seem to ignore for some reason. Oblivious to what they are looking at. The guy acts like he's dealing with a normal, routed BSD. Sarge, open your eyes and mind!

#46 11 years ago

I think where the complaining comes from is for so long we see threads that proclaim that mods add no value to a pin, and then something like this comes along and BOOM - down goes that theory.

Then pretty much everyone who backs this price or combats the people doing the complaining either have 10+pins or their collection is 9/10 A-list titles, and it comes off as a mob mentality of people appearing to have deep pockets going after the people complaining (note the word "appears" there - I am well aware you can have a big collection of pins without breaking the bank). That's just what I am seeing- not saying that's what is happening.

Look, it's a beautiful pin - a "heavily modded out" one. It reminds me of old hotrods and gassers where EVERYTHING is chromed out, bright neon colors everywhere, with a retrofitted engine and updated EFI rather than "all restored original hardware." Nothing wrong with that, but $4k for a BSD is like gas going to $7/gal (here in the States). Some of us are going "Really...? -_______- "

Pinside is starting to remind me of Pawnstars where people bring in really one-of-a-kind pieces like a tricked-out Trike where the guy wanted like crazy money - $100k - and then Rick and company bring the price down to a more realistic level and "Rawr rawr rawr!!!" we go. Same thing here - it's a very nice BSD, and yes, I think it's beautiful, and no, I am not jealous and not wishing I could own it; I'm just saying that "the sky is starting to become the limit."

Heck, the BSD that was custom made into a coffin last year didn't sell for this kind of money, and that sucker was built into the body of a coffin with the DMD relocated around custom-made gargoyle figurines that held the DMD in place.

I think some people are under the belief that there's a new train of thought developing: "I am at least breaking even, there are no 'losses' in this 'hobby.'" Not saying that IS the case; I'm just suggesting that I'm sure there are some people who feel this way.

#47 11 years ago

Great looking machine!

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Nothing wrong with that, but $4k for a BSD is like gas going to $7/gal (here in the States). Some of us are going "Really...? -_______- "

I don't see how the gas thing fits here... I mean whether gas is a buck or ten bucks a gallon its still nothing but gas. This BSD is definitely different from the typical $2000 BSD. The guy added a ton of time and money to it. Heck just a new decal job can be worth a grand to many... People have to stop associating title with a particular price and instead notice what makes it worth the extra cash. A HEP BSD would bring $7000.

#49 11 years ago

NewPinOwner hit the nail on the head, you guys should make up your minds.

#50 11 years ago

Bump for a nice BSD and cool op ...

bump.gifbump.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 84.99
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-bsd-with-a-ton-over-1k-of-extras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.