Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dmklunk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmklunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

also see my For Sale ad on the Market at http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/7652

Up for sale is a Bride of Pinbot pinball machine from 1991. This machine is a nice example of this title. Mylar on almost the entire playfield (more than what is usually put on at the factory!). Playfield does have a little wear where there isn't mylar. Boards are clean and have no damage. Red on the cabinet is faded but it is not bad overall. This pinball machine is 100% working and ready to go. It's a classic and fun for the whole family! Please contact me for more information -- I have plenty of high resolution pictures available. Price is pretty firm but if you are local, make an offer and I will see what I can do.

EDIT: Pics are available at http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/dmklunk/library/Bride%20of%20Pinbot%20pics

EDIT: This is now sold and paid in full. Thanks!

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

Bump! Still looking to sell this. I will consider trades as well. Check out my wishlist!
Make me an offer! I am negotiable.

#21 10 years ago

Pics are available at http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/dmklunk/library/Bride%20of%20Pinbot%20pics

This one is mine. I list high on eBay because they take 10% on the final sale price. I know this is going to come across badly BUT I asked for an offer and all I got was price police. It's $2500 OBO. The OBO is there for a reason.

Quoted from Solder_Splash:

The correct BOP eBay auction for this machine is in FREDDY's post above.
I've been in contact with the OP about a possible trade for my FT but currently there is no deal in the works.

Thanks for clearing it up, sorry I wasn't around to do so. Just recently PM'd you to get back in touch regarding FT.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from chinosts:

Interested in shipping to Australia?

Sorry, not currently.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

did not notice your wish list. is it listed?

Sorry if I was misleading. I meant my wishlist under my collection on my profile.

I am interested in ES, CFTBL, WH20, FT, Monopoly, CC, CV, Taxi, ToM, Diner, and others. If you have a trade offer run it by me!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

when i clicked on to your profile no wish list just games you own

Sorry, not sure why it wouldn't be there. I can see it. Either way, I have typed it out above.

EDIT: Ah. I figured it out. You have to click on my profile and then click the Collection tab by my name. Then if you scroll down my collection, wishlist, and previously owned games are there.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Solder_Splash:

Or I'd pop it off and sell it for $500

Not to get OT but you're completely right, it's crazy how much they sell for. I'd give you $750 for it! just kidding of course

#29 10 years ago

freddy -- I recently replied to your PM regarding trade.

1 week later
#31 10 years ago

BUMP as well as price drop to go along with it. Asking $2150 but make an offer. I'm open to just about anything so shoot me a PM.

#36 10 years ago

Bump, description edit and subsequent price drop to $1950. Local pickup only on this one. As I said in the description, price is pretty firm but the machine needs to go this week so make an offer and I'll see if we can work something out.

#37 10 years ago

Evening bump, this needs to go!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

You have my number

Yes, I will PM you!

#40 10 years ago

One thing to add: if you PM/email me, please identify in the subject line what machine you are interested in... I have a couple for sale at this point so if I get an email with questions it is hard to tell what machine you're talking about! Thanks!

1 week later
#41 10 years ago

bump!

3 weeks later
#42 10 years ago

bump, this is still available. I am motivated to sell so please make an offer.

Thanks for the interest!

Derek

#43 10 years ago

Evening bump!

#45 10 years ago

No thanks.

1 week later
#47 10 years ago

Bump, this is still for sale. Price reduced. I actually have five machines for sale right now — I am open to cash offers or trade offers on one (or a few!) of them. I would definitely do trade +/- cash, two-for-one, three for one, or something like that for any of the games that I’m interested in so please make an offer!

What I have for sale:

Addams Family
Bride of Pinbot
Road Show
Police Force
Whirlwind

Interested in:

Scared Stiff
Monster Bash
Champion Pub
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Creature from the Black Lagoon
No Good Gofers
Cirqus Voltaire
White Water
Theatre of Magic
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Ripley's Believe It or Not!

#48 10 years ago

Price reduction as well.

1 week later
#49 10 years ago

This is now sold pending pickup. Thanks!

#50 10 years ago

This is SOLD and paid in full. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 27.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmklunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-bride-of-pinbot-the-machine?tu=dmklunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.