IMG_8142 (resized).JPG
IMG_0046 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0044 (resized).JPG
IMG_0033 (resized).JPG
IMG_0036 (resized).JPG
IMG_0034 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Vector (Bally, 1982) Albany NY

Added: 2017-04-27 02:00:48 UTC • Ended: April 30th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 1,300

Nice 100% fully working players condition Vector, Bally 1982. New CPR plastics, rubber rings and post caps. All LED's except a few line of sight kept new regular bulbs for the classic look. All capacitors and volume pots replaced on sound board and driver board. New upgraded diodes and rectifiers on power board. Remote battery pack installed. Both backglasses very good with only a few small flaws. All displays bright and clear with voltage lowered on driver board to increase lifespan. Original owners manual with schematics and sales flyer included. Hate to sell this unique machine, but need the space. Local pickup only, no shipping. Also see my other listings for sale a Bally Eight Ball Champ and Bally Silverball Mania.

Item photos

IMG_0036 (resized).JPG
IMG_0034 (resized).JPG
IMG_0033 (resized).JPG
IMG_0044 (resized).JPG
IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_0046 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are elub518's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to elub518's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,300

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

East Greenbush, NY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 6 years ago

A steal at this price in this condition. Glws but i imagine you wont need it.

#3 6 years ago

I'll take it. Love classic Bally pins, and have been looking for a nice Vector. This one looks to be really well cared for.

PM sent.

#4 6 years ago

Why couldn't this be closer! pinster, lucky location! If this isn't taken, I'll road trip.

#5 6 years ago

Mine was not nearly as nice and sold for about the same - great deal, GLWS.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Why couldn't this be closer! pinster, lucky location! If this isn't taken, I'll road trip.

shimoda was thinking the same. What a gorgeous example.
Nice work elub518 !

#7 6 years ago

Nice Vector. Wish I had checked Pinside last night.

#8 6 years ago

I think that's better than players condition. Actually in really good shape. Players condition wouldn't have had any ink in the center of the playfield and graining down the side of the cab.

#9 6 years ago

Looking for my first SS title.. really need to stop looking! If my collection gets any larger I'll need another house.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Looking for my first SS title.. really need to stop looking! If my collection gets any larger I'll need another house.

Just make sure to buy a large house with plenty of storage.

#11 6 years ago

this is a truly beautiful machine. you have a very respectable lineup. great price too.
thanks
blake

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think that's better than players condition. Actually in really good shape. Players condition wouldn't have had any ink in the center of the playfield and graining down the side of the cab.

Ya no wear at the hype targets is rare. My vector is in outstanding shape everywhere but still some hype wear

#13 6 years ago

Home in Jersey. Hitting the pub with my wife ... will put the Vector in my lineup tomorrow.

Sincere thanks to Elub518. Real nice fellow with a nice classic Bally collection. And if someone doesn't buy that Silverball Mania I will. It's seriously nice and plays great.

IMG_8142 (resized).JPGIMG_8142 (resized).JPG

#14 6 years ago

Right in my back yard. I have to invite myself over to play and you have an open invite to play at my house as well. Thanks for grabbing this and leading me away from temptation.

Quoted from pinster68:

Home in Jersey. Hitting the pub with my wife ... will put the Vector in my lineup tomorrow.
Sincere thanks to Elub518. Real nice fellow with a nice classic Bally collection. And if someone doesn't buy that Silverball Mania I will. It's seriously nice and plays great.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Right in my back yard. I have to invite myself over to play and you have an open invite to play at my house as well. Thanks for grabbing this and leading me away from temptation.

Door is always open neighbor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 44.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-vector-bally-1982-albany-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.