anyone else having issues opening this.

Leaky Linky

#7 11 years ago

Ahh thanks D!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

anyone else having issues opening this.

D'oh

I posted in RGP first and when I copied what was posted to repost here I didn't realize that RGP truncated the link.

In it's entirety
http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr236/kbliznick/Pinball%20Pics/x%20for%20sale/Playfields/

#9 11 years ago

are photobucket pictures always so small?

or is it a problem with my cpu resizing?

#10 11 years ago

Photobucket sucks. It knocks them down to about 10% of their original file size (from 3 megs to 300 kb) but that being said I can still view the pictures larger than thesize of my screen (21" monitor). Click on the slideshow button and it should show them screen sized.

I can send the high rez pictures to those genuinely interested, but please no picture collectors, that's what the photobucket is for.

#11 11 years ago

Kris does good work, A buddy has a STTNG done by Kris that is flat, glossy, and very solid.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Kris does good work, A buddy has a STTNG done by Kris that is flat, glossy, and very solid

He's about to have a flat glossy solid DESW too!

#14 11 years ago

If you have questions please email me at [email protected]. Getting kind of tired of going back to the Pinside PM's to answer the questions and then back to my email to send pics.

#15 11 years ago

There should be a big sticky thread that says "HOST YOUR IMAGES ON IMGUR.COM"

No bandwidth limitations, nice album layouts, and you can make an account to keep all your pictures together if you want. Dropbox is another good way, but Imgur is a lot more user friendly IMO.

Good luck with the sales!

#16 11 years ago

I'm answering some of the same questions in the messages so here they are here.

I (Firebird Pinball) am the one doing the clearcoating. I did the touch-ups on the more expensive ones and consider my self pretty good at it . I have someone else doing the touch-ups on the cheaper ones ($300 and under) and they aren't perfect at color matching.
For examples of my previous work see here
http://firebirdpinball.com/?page_id=14
For references ask Ben Beraldi, Greg Davis, Scott Ifkovitz, Matt Critchley, Joe Ferhenbach, Don Blattert (mostly AZ pinheads)

The nicer ones have between 3 and 6 coats of clear and are flat, the cheaper ones have a single coat of clear and that's it, they are not flat.

The cheaper ones are not perfect. If you want a perfect Funhouse, buy a repro. I cannot restore a Funhouse for less than the cost of a repro. Same thing with the other older titles, very few people want to pay $$ for a time warp or meteor pf. I redid these to hang on my wall, but if someone needs them they are available.

Prices are firm.

For the ones I listed as coming soon, I don't have prices or pictures or time estimates, they will be done when they are done.

#18 11 years ago

HS2 is still available, potential buyer bought an RFM instead (complete game)

#19 11 years ago

GL with sale. Did you buy these to restore and sell? or just cleaning house?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

GL with sale. Did you buy these to restore and sell? or just cleaning house?

Both and to hang on the walls and to have a handy collection of used parts.

1 week later
1 week later
#22 11 years ago

The Attack From Mars playfield is no longer available

Wed September 19th 2012 12:59pm CDT

"not for sale anymore."

#23 11 years ago

Pintastic can go mind his own business instead of minding mine.

Just finished up a nice high polish on the Getaway, Jurassic Park and WCS playfields. Also delivered Pat VanCott's Dracula playfield so he can attest to the shine and clarity of the clearcoat.

Funhouse is sold.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Pintastic can go mind his own business instead of minding mine.

Just updating your ad for you since your too lazy to do it yourself !!!

#25 11 years ago

Any Xenon PF's hidden in a corner?

#28 11 years ago

What I have is listed in the ad.

Thanks
Kris

3 weeks later
#30 11 years ago

Still available:

High Speed 2
WCS 94
Jurassic Park

Stern Ali
Stern Meteor
Doctor Who
Striker Extreme

Have not had time to finish any new ones yet, I do not have anything that is not listed so please don't ask.

#31 11 years ago

Also the AFM is still available, but the insert repairs aren't perfect so if you are picky at all then you are better off buying a repro.

3 months later
#32 11 years ago

Curious if the Doctor Who is still available?

#33 11 years ago

Don’t know if you got hold of him. He post regularly on CL, pretty sure I saw the Doctor Who on the list not to long ago. I bought the JP playfield from him and was pretty happy with it.

#34 11 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Not sure if I'm allowed to post CL links here, but that's him on CL. I first ran in to him there and he's very prompt at responding to e-mails, so you might try there.

#35 11 years ago

Thanks guys.

2 weeks later
#36 11 years ago

Still available:

WCS 94

Doctor Who
Striker Extreme

2 years later
#37 8 years ago

Resurrecting an old thread. PM sent about availability on a playfield.

#38 8 years ago

These playfields are all gone. I don't have them or any others available.

Thanks
Kris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-various-clearcoated-playfields-hs2-wcs-jp-jd-afm-ali-tw-fh-lc-dw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.