Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Sjsilver
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I posted this in the marketplace, but I am not sure if it posted, so this is going here.

If you've looked for Flintstones Aprons, you'd know that currently they are only available out of Australia for somewhere between $250-$300 US shipped, and then you have to wait on it. That's a lot of coin to drop on an apron, so I've got a used one available in case it's better than one of the ones you have.

The mounting points are cracked and broken on the right hand side. Like most plastic ramps with the same issue, this can be remedied with large washers to secure the apron in place. Because the lower right mounting point also is supposed to have a bit of a stand off molded into the mounting point, you will need to use something as a spacer to get it level with the left hand side. I found that while large washers aren't exactly the most attractive solution, they work just fine.

This is located in the Houston Texas area, and I prefer to limit shipping to the US. I can't get Pinside photo upload to work right now so PM me for pictures and any questions. Again, I am considering offers.

#2 10 years ago

Well yah, but NOS pieces seem to pop up on Ebay often enough in the $60 - $80 range.

Quoted from Sjsilver:

If you've looked for Flintstones Aprons, you'd know that currently they are only available out of Australia for somewhere between $250-$300 US shipped, and then you have to wait on it.

#3 10 years ago

I've been searching for a while, and I have only seen the Australian ones. Anyway, if some one want's it, great. If not, no biggie.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6.95
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.50
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-used-flintstones-apron-make-offer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.