Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150215_164504.jpg
IMG_20150215_160924.jpg
IMG_20150215_160931.jpg
IMG_20150215_160914.jpg
#1 9 years ago

In case anyone wants a blue clock housing and doesn't mind getting a used one, I'm putting mine up for sale. I'm switching back to clear.

It's been in my game for only about a year, bought it years ago and it just took me this long to install it. It's pristine, save for the top back rear (pictured). I didn't even know it was like this, so unknown if it came that way or if I did that during install. I also am not sure how the shade of blue compares to Mantis' housings.

In either case, $22 + shipping, PM me if interested.

IMG_20150215_160931.jpgIMG_20150215_160931.jpg
IMG_20150215_160924.jpgIMG_20150215_160924.jpg
IMG_20150215_160914.jpgIMG_20150215_160914.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Got a idea ill take it but you come up and play like we planned?o yea pm sent also

#3 9 years ago

Damn I just paid $50 + shipping for this. lol. Great deal.

#4 9 years ago

I just put one of these in a machine i am doing for a customer, i love the blue. Bad pic getting hard to photo this machine especially with the speaker lights.

20150215_164504.jpg20150215_164504.jpg
#5 9 years ago

Looks great!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I just put one of these in a machine i am doing for a customer, i love the blue. Bad pic getting hard to photo this machine especially with the speaker lights.

20150215_164504.jpg 314 KB

Just needs color dmd and be all set the orange really dont fit tz

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Got a idea ill take it but you come up and play like we planned?

Hah, okay, you have a deal. My only game's been out of service for two months now, and I'm going crazy.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hah, okay, you have a deal. My only game's been out of service for two months now, and I'm going crazy.

You free during the week or just weekend lets set something up? Pm me thax

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Damn I just paid $50 + shipping for this. lol. Great deal.

I know, sorry. I just got to cleaning the clock this weekend, and wile dissassembling it I figured that I'd let it go. (Unlike some of the LEDed TZs out there, I like blue - but in spots - not wash out the whole game). And I couldn't sell it for $50, since.. well, it wasn't new. (And I have no idea who I originally bought it from, honestly..!)

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Just needs color dmd and be all set the orange really dont fit tz

Already in the works ; )

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I honestly think I would have loved it more if there was a way to *slightly* light it up from the inside. Not too bright to overwash it, but enough to make it *glow*..

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I honestly think I would have loved it more if there was a way to *slightly* light it up from the inside. Not too bright to overwash it, but enough to make it *glow*..

It can be done I willbe trying it

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Already in the works ; )

I figured lol

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It can be done I willbe trying it

Umm, i should be able to easily do this. Would the owner like me to attempt it??

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Umm, i should be able to easily do this. Would the owner like me to attempt it??

Yep all these mods are pretty easy I do all my own and have all them for probably under hundred bucks lol . Most people pay that for 1 .

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep all these mods are pretty easy I do all my own and have all them for probably under hundred bucks lol . Most people pay that for 1 .

Ohh for sure. Well as far as the lighting goes. But with mod design the cost is in the failures once created easy to copy which is fine as long as it is not sold.

#17 9 years ago

Sounds good! Yes he would : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tz-blue-clock-housing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.