DSC01088.JPG
DSC01085.JPG
DSC01087.JPG
DSC01088.JPG
DSC00712.JPG
DSC00730.JPG
DSC00732.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Putting up for sale my very nice condition Twilight Zone pinball machine. It has rocket ship, piano, gumballs and door flasher mod. It will come with a new plastic set (not sure if NOS) - even though don't think any are broken, and another part I can't recall that's part of the magna flip (not home while writing this). The playfield is in really nice shape, can't find issues. Cabinet is in great shape. Cabinet head has a few very minor scuffs top left and small one on right side bottom. I'll let pictures do the talking but I'm picky on my pins and think this one is in really great shape. Clock recently fixed by Rob Anthony, Boryguard on RGP. Bottom right flipper just went out but will have fixed before completion of sale.

Looking to sell for $6K and not in a rush to sell - just outside Chicago. Pics are linked below. Sorry for dark quality can take more. Currently on vacation so will answer emails but won't be able to show or take more pics until next week. Only reason to sell is funding next pin purchase.

Some of the local guys who pinged me once before if I ever sold, will get first dibs I just am bad with remembering some names. Thanks

https://picasaweb.google.com/maddog2827/January52012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCICw2YXtg4KDsAE&feat=directlink

DSC00732.JPGDSC00732.JPG DSC00730.JPGDSC00730.JPG DSC00712.JPGDSC00712.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Back from vacation, here's some pics I just took. I suck at taking pics of pinball machines. $6k, OBO, or trade + $$$ for BBB.

1. Rocket Ship mod with light up exhaust flame
2. Piano mod
3. Gumballs in machine
4. Door flasher mod
5. Original cabinet non faded (see stickers still on it)
6. Extra plastic set

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#4 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I might get pushed out if some people who's names you don't remember who are local are interested?

I thought you didn't like TZ??

#5 12 years ago

I don't

#6 12 years ago

Ohh boy, you gotta love the price police. Leave the guy alone will ya, its his pin and he can ask or post whatever pics he wants for it. If you don't like it, you are not required to buy it. If he becomes desperate to sell, he will lower the price accordingly. It's called the free market.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Ohh boy, you gotta love the price police. Leave the guy alone will ya, its his pin and he can ask or post whatever pics he wants for it. If you don't like it, you are not required to buy it. If he becomes desperate to sell, he will lower the price accordingly. It's called the free market.

I agree, if you want it, great. If you don't, there is no need to bash the guy.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

So, you want $6K? But you don't have decent pics because you wanted to post while on vacation? But if I'm interested, I might get pushed out if some people who's names you don't remember who are local are interested?

I'm on vacation in FL right now - just got back from fishing with the family. Wanna see pics of the baby hammerhead we just caught?

I posted the TZ because while I'm on vacation, a pin came up for sale I really want. If I wait until I get back to post for sale and gauge interest the pin I want may be long gone. I have pics of it in my gmail account, picasa, because I almost traded it a few months back in another deal.

Yes, a few pinsiders - I think gorilla may have been one - sent me a PM months ago if I ever decided to sell to let him know. There were two other pinsiders for the life of me I can't remember their names (but would recognize) who asked as well a few months back. So while it may be the stupidest for sale post, I'm trying to honor early interest by my fellow collectors. If interested, PM me. If not, please go have a coke and smile. It's only pinball.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I went over to RGP and he is being ripped to shreds there too. I guess someone else listed a nice TZ for $4,500 and the OP ripped him over price, now he wants $6.

You must be hitting the sauce early, and you owe me an apology. I never posted on RGP nor have I posted it anywhere on the internet for $4500. Wrong person. Please be careful slinging acusations without facts - I'm a fellow hobbyist dude.

#10 12 years ago

I don't understand why some people are getting all bent out of shape over this. He decided to sell the game, listed the price he is willing to sell it for, and is doing the honorable thing by giving the people who contacted him earlier first crack at it. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

#11 12 years ago

You are 100% right. Someone on RGP posted a $6K TZ, where the discription was literally "FS TZ" very similar to your "F/S TZ" that had extras. Same tread title, same price, same time, different person. My bad.

Quoted from badbilly27:

You must be hitting the sauce early, and you owe me an apology. I never posted on RGP nor have I posted it anywhere on the internet for $4500. Wrong person. Please be careful slinging acusations without facts - I'm a fellow hobbyist dude.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm on vacation in FL right now - just got back from fishing with the family. Wanna see pics of the baby hammerhead we just caught?

I do! Only bc i want to see the fish and not bc i don't believe you! Sorry, off topic but you brought it up!

good luck fishin', selling/buying!

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't understand why some people are getting all bent out of shape over this. He decided to sell the game, listed the price he is willing to sell it for, and is doing the honorable thing by giving the people who contacted him earlier first crack at it. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

Some people just feel compelled to sh!t on other people - it's their nature

#14 12 years ago

Thanks bigdaddy and bmore.

I posted fast but included pics with link to a picasa album and stated I know they aren't great photos. Some ads don't even provide photos. I can and will take as many photos next week as someone desires. I'm a fellow collector so I have no interest in misrepresenting my pins or condition in any way. I'm in the hobby for the long haul and aside from that am an honest person regardless of what hobby this is. You either live your life on the right side of the tracks or the wrong side.

This is a terrific TZ. I do not flip pins I buy to enjoy and keep. Just now would really like another one so selling. Simple as that.

#15 12 years ago

Thanks Gweem.

Dave here ya go! First time my wife and two daughters ever fished before - been 20 years for me as well. This is Captin Mike holding the little guy.

Pic too large so here is link to it

https://picasaweb.google.com/maddog2827/BabyShark?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKuq-Jyjk9TNGA&feat=directlink

#16 12 years ago

wow, you weren't kidding when you said "baby"!

#17 12 years ago

You let that baby go? That thing is too cute.

#18 12 years ago

That would look great in an aquarium!

#19 12 years ago

Wow that is a wicked catch, very neat!!!

#20 12 years ago

You aren't gonna eat that, are ya?

#21 12 years ago

I have no interest in getting into the price discussion, but man that shark is sweet.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I have no interest in getting into the price discussion

since when?

I kiiid, I kiiid???

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from herg:

You aren't gonna eat that, are ya?

Get outta here!

#24 12 years ago

We threw the little guy back. It put up a good little fight for my wife who reeled her in. There's a few pics of my wife holding the full shark that Captin Mike made her hold, very cool. I'm paranoid on posting family pics online otherwise would share that one too.

My 10 year old daughter caught a foot long catfish too!! All back into the ocean from which it came. That one I wish we kept and ate but first time out it was catch and release day.

1 week later
#25 12 years ago

Few more pics now that I'm back.

DSC01087.JPGDSC01087.JPG DSC01085.JPGDSC01085.JPG DSC01088.JPGDSC01088.JPG

#26 12 years ago

Hammerheads are my favorite shark. Trivia - they're one of the only sharks that actively hunt stingrays, using their broad heads to pin the rays down on the bottom despite being stung. They can get sunburned and will actually peel. Though they have the most advanced prey sensing abilities due to their odd shaped head, they are responsible for less human deaths than the Great White. I have one tattoo'd on me arm. aaargh matey!

#27 12 years ago

The scales on the hammerhead were interesting as well. When you slide your hand down one way nice an smooth. Move the opposite way felt like sharp sandpaper. It was a very cool catch and release experience.

#28 12 years ago

I love these awesome informational thread *bumps*

I just wanted to be part of the fun too :-p

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.