IMG_20160113_115933_058_(resized).jpg
tmp_9382-2014-11-04_18.10.51-715308367.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Putting this out if any twister owner hasn't seen it yetebay.com link: itm

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

$32 shipped direct pay to PayPal! [email protected] ebay.com link: itm

#3 9 years ago

Still there? If so, I'm interested. Let me know if you still have one available. Oh, and are they textured like the original?

Thanks

#5 9 years ago

Got the sticker today in the mail. It was packaged very well and is a near perfect replacement for my crappy, worn out sticker. Thanks a bunch man!

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Derek, happy it worked out for you!

#7 9 years ago

tmp_9382-2014-11-04_18.10.51-715308367.jpgtmp_9382-2014-11-04_18.10.51-715308367.jpg
#8 9 years ago

That is a nice looking replacement. Textured and all! Mine is not worn out yet, but I may have to get one of those for when I install that NOS playfield I picked up a while ago. Or maybe just for a back-up.

2 months later
#9 9 years ago

Hello,

I'm interested in one. Letme know and I will send payment.

Wade

2 weeks later
#10 9 years ago

Hey wade, sorry I didn't see your post just pm me if your still interested....I actually have one left from the run and at this point have no intentions on placing another order. Take care

2 months later
#11 8 years ago

Should I order another run of decals, is there any interest? I've secured a lower price of $25 shipped if their's enough interest. Please pm me if you are, I am not in this for any gain. Simply love the hobby and know it's an impossible item to find. Happy Pinning!.....I can also have made lost in space if enough want them.

7 months later
#12 8 years ago
#13 8 years ago

Finally back in stock and ready to ship next week! I had quite a few inquire so just p.m me if your still interested. $25 gifted to PayPal includes shipping.
Thank you and happy pinning

#14 8 years ago

Bump for the evening crowd

#15 8 years ago

Annnd an nudge for the morning crowd

#16 8 years ago

I had someone place an order that just sent payment and address. Im trying to send tracking info but dont see any emails between us. So if you ordered one and happen to read this please p.m me
Thanks!

#17 8 years ago

Pm Sent

#18 8 years ago

The colors don't seem to come thru exact in pictures but they are a purple like the originals. Pictures seem to make them more blue

IMG_20160113_115933_058_(resized).jpgIMG_20160113_115933_058_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160113_115920_334_(resized).jpgIMG_20160113_115920_334_(resized).jpg

#19 8 years ago

PM sent,
Bumping for other folks to see.

Any advice for getting the old decal OFF without damaging?

#20 8 years ago

Once you get it started your going to want to apply opposite pressure to the actual disk. So your not just pulling upward and potentially damaging it. A razor helps with getting it and adhesive off obviously just be careful especially if using any chemical for old adhesive around the play field. Use sparingly and take your time. Its not a horrible process any questions feel free to ask! Thanks for the bump

#21 8 years ago

ebay.com link: Twister pinball disc decal

Saturday morning Bump for any Twister "Fan" that hasn't seen this yet.

$25 for pinsiders direct to PayPal just pm me.
Take care and Happy Pinning!!

3 months later
#22 7 years ago

Currently looking to get me an Twister, a new decal like "yours" would look great!

#23 7 years ago

I need a magnet decal too please

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twister-spinning-disc-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.