You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0010-1.JPG
0010-3.JPG
0006-1.JPG
0006-3.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonbar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Howdy-

I picked up 2 limited edition (color version, limited to 456 copies) TZ Invader action figures at San Diego Comic-Con this year.

I figured I'd put them in my TZ machine, but I've had trouble getting the machine running reliably, & I lucked out & got super low serial numbers on the toys (6 & 10 out of 456), so I couldn't bring myself to open them up. They're pretty much mint--probably the minutest of scuff from carrying around in my swag bag all day that day.

I put them on eBay. #6 is up now, & I planned on putting up #10 afterward or doing a Second Chance Offer on #10 after #6 sold.

Message me if interested, or please see my listing: ebay.com link: itm

Thanks,
-Jason

0006-1.JPG0006-1.JPG 0006-3.JPG0006-3.JPG 0010-1.JPG0010-1.JPG 0010-3.JPG0010-3.JPG
#3 9 years ago

Weird. Just checked link. Works for me.

My ebay username is also jasonbar, if you want to take the scenic route to find your way to the listing.

Thanks,
Jason

2 months later
#4 9 years ago

Sold SN0006. SN0010 still available for $25 + shipping.

Thanks,
-Jason

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jasonbar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twilight-zone-invader-sdcc-limited-figure?tu=jasonbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.