(Topic ID: 99473)

FS: Twilight Zone Ball Diverter DECAL MOD - Get Yours Now!

By PinballPimp

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TZ_SPIRAL_VORTEX_Diverter_2.jpg
TZ_SPIRAL_VORTEX_Diverter_1.jpg
TZ_spiral_3.jpg
3.jpg
TZ2.jpg
TZ3.jpg
TZ1.jpg
TZ diverter decal #2.JPG
TZ diverter decal #1.JPG
55.jpg
44.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

For sale is a really cool decal for the Plain Jane stainless ball diverter on the TZ machine. Each decal is run on a color laser as a CMYK build so the BLACK comes out nice and dark. Then it is heat laminated and custom cut. I printed out extra decals today because of the great response and plan on fulfilling all orders this week. Grab one now while I still have some left.

Please send $10 US or $15 INTERNATIONAL to my PayPal below and include your Mailing ADDRESS:
[email protected]

I am also working on more cool decals for FH, AFM, WH2O, TAF, TOM, FH, IJ, AC/DC and others so keep an eye out for them. Thanks, Jeff

1.jpg1.jpg2.jpg2.jpg3.jpg3.jpg44.jpg44.jpg55.jpg55.jpg

#2 9 years ago

BUMP... still have a few left

#6 9 years ago

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. I would have to check to see if they can digitally print glow in the dark ink or if it would need to be screened. I also wanted some glow in the dark for AC/DC.

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

BUMP... I still have more for sale!

#12 9 years ago

NICE! That looks awesome! Keep the orders coming! I have more decals coming soon for TZ also! This was just the start!

Jeff

#14 9 years ago

Please send $10 US or $15 INTERNATIONAL to my PayPal below and include your Mailing ADDRESS:
[email protected]

I edited the above text to include INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. The original post that was started about this decal can be seen heret:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-decal-for-the-ugly-diverter

1 week later
2 months later
#16 9 years ago

Still have these for sale and are selling like hot cakes!

3 months later
#17 9 years ago

UPDATE: The NEW Matching STARFIELD Mini Playfield Light Cover DECAL MOD is Now Available for sale. If you bought one of my Diverter decals, this is a MUST have also.

It's easier to keep up with sales off ebay so if you are interested in one, purchase at the link or find this and other decals by me on ebay as well.

ebay.com link: itm

TZ1.jpgTZ1.jpg
TZ2.jpgTZ2.jpg
TZ3.jpgTZ3.jpg

#19 9 years ago

Yeah... I created this for the same reason of not wanting to spend the BIG $$$$ on the etched version. I plan to make one for Funhouse as well!

This are selling well and am sure it will catch on. Thanks, Jeff

5 months later
#21 8 years ago

I have both of these diverter decals back in stock and won't last long. Price is ABOVE. PLEASE remember to include your shipping address. Also, LMK if you want the STARFIELD diverter or SPIRAL VORTEX diverter. I have 2 different styles

3.jpg3.jpg
TZ spiral 3.jpgTZ spiral 3.jpg

#25 8 years ago

TZ SPIRAL VORTEX Diverter 1.jpgTZ SPIRAL VORTEX Diverter 1.jpg
TZ SPIRAL VORTEX Diverter 2.jpgTZ SPIRAL VORTEX Diverter 2.jpg

#26 8 years ago

I already have decals started for STTNG so stay tuned. Also working on some very cool ones for AFM.

5 years later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twilight-zone-ball-diverter-decal-mod-get-yours-now?tu=pinballpimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.