(Topic ID: 99473)

FS: Twilight Zone Ball Diverter DECAL MOD - Get Yours Now!

By PinballPimp

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BladeFury
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TZ_SPIRAL_VORTEX_Diverter_2.jpg
TZ_SPIRAL_VORTEX_Diverter_1.jpg
TZ_spiral_3.jpg
3.jpg
TZ2.jpg
TZ3.jpg
TZ1.jpg
TZ diverter decal #2.JPG
TZ diverter decal #1.JPG
55.jpg
44.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

#1 5 years ago

For sale is a really cool decal for the Plain Jane stainless ball diverter on the TZ machine. Each decal is run on a color laser as a CMYK build so the BLACK comes out nice and dark. Then it is heat laminated and custom cut. I printed out extra decals today because of the great response and plan on fulfilling all orders this week. Grab one now while I still have some left.

Please send $10 US or $15 INTERNATIONAL to my PayPal below and include your Mailing ADDRESS:
jeff@pixelpop.com

I am also working on more cool decals for FH, AFM, WH2O, TAF, TOM, FH, IJ, AC/DC and others so keep an eye out for them. Thanks, Jeff

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg44.jpg55.jpg

#2 5 years ago

BUMP... still have a few left

#3 5 years ago

Got mine TODAY! Awesome Mod and received it next day and already installed! What a BIG difference one decal can make. Looking forward to seeing your other decal mods for your other games! What Worth every bit of $10!

#4 5 years ago

Anyway it can be made to glow in the dark like the old black light poster I still have from back in high school days?

#5 5 years ago

Just ordered mine.

Nice job.

#6 5 years ago

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. I would have to check to see if they can digitally print glow in the dark ink or if it would need to be screened. I also wanted some glow in the dark for AC/DC.

#7 5 years ago

I ordered mine yesterday night. Looks like a great mod, can't wait to receive and install it !

#8 5 years ago

Just got mine in the mail today.

1 week later
#9 5 years ago

BUMP... I still have more for sale!

#10 5 years ago

Received mine today, thanks very much. It looks great! I look forward to seeing what you do for other games as well.

#11 5 years ago

I finally installed mine today. Great looking mod!

TZ diverter decal #1.JPG TZ diverter decal #2.JPG
#12 5 years ago

NICE! That looks awesome! Keep the orders coming! I have more decals coming soon for TZ also! This was just the start!

Jeff

#13 5 years ago

Hi what's the total price including shipping to London , UK . Would love one of these. Thanks

#14 5 years ago

Please send $10 US or $15 INTERNATIONAL to my PayPal below and include your Mailing ADDRESS:
jeff@pixelpop.com

I edited the above text to include INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. The original post that was started about this decal can be seen heret:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-decal-for-the-ugly-diverter

1 week later
2 months later
#16 5 years ago

Still have these for sale and are selling like hot cakes!

3 months later
#17 4 years ago

UPDATE: The NEW Matching STARFIELD Mini Playfield Light Cover DECAL MOD is Now Available for sale. If you bought one of my Diverter decals, this is a MUST have also.

It's easier to keep up with sales off ebay so if you are interested in one, purchase at the link or find this and other decals by me on ebay as well.

ebay.com link

TZ1.jpg
TZ2.jpg
TZ3.jpg

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

UPDATE: The NEW Matching STARFIELD Mini Playfield Light Cover DECAL MOD is Now Available for sale. If you bought one of my Diverter decals, this is a MUST have also.

I just picked up one of these and installed it over the weekend. I like it and it matches the mini playfield quite well. Could never get myself to drop $165 on the custom cut version, so this is a nice alternative for $14.

#19 4 years ago

Yeah... I created this for the same reason of not wanting to spend the BIG $$$$ on the etched version. I plan to make one for Funhouse as well!

This are selling well and am sure it will catch on. Thanks, Jeff

#20 4 years ago

You should make a third sticker for the fork in the ramp area or to go on something that can cover the exit part of the ramp that returns the ball to the shooter lane for the Super Skill Shot.

Then, make that sticker say something about it being the "dimension of sound"....(because of the special sound that plays when you get it).

Make the right ramp diverter the "dimension of sight"....(because you have to watch the ball closely to hit it with the mini-flipper).

Finally, make the mini playfield lamp the "dimension of mind"....(because it's as if you're flipping the ball with your mind instead of flippers).

All three would fit in nicely with Serling's intro to practically every episode.

You're welcome.

5 months later
#21 4 years ago

I have both of these diverter decals back in stock and won't last long. Price is ABOVE. PLEASE remember to include your shipping address. Also, LMK if you want the STARFIELD diverter or SPIRAL VORTEX diverter. I have 2 different styles

3.jpg
TZ spiral 3.jpg

#22 4 years ago

Love your custom-cut decals Jeff!

So far, I have one on my TZ diverter and another couple in my White Water.

In my opinion, your decals are a "must-have-mod" for the titles that you offer them for.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for other games, like the large VUKs/weldments in AFM and STTNG for instance....

#23 4 years ago

The people demand STTNG decals!

#24 4 years ago

Does anyone have a picture of the spiral version in their machine? Would like to compare.

#25 4 years ago

TZ SPIRAL VORTEX Diverter 1.jpg
TZ SPIRAL VORTEX Diverter 2.jpg

#26 4 years ago

I already have decals started for STTNG so stay tuned. Also working on some very cool ones for AFM.

#27 4 years ago

I think I like the spiral version better. Would you consider making a spiral clock face? I have some decals I bought years ago that you could copy that were supposed to go on the top and each side and the top that would look cool if you could expand them to fit over the clock face. I have the color changing LED clock lighting that would look bad ass with a white background black spiral face. I can send them if your interested.

#28 4 years ago

Ordered mine today! thx!!!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside