P1080919.JPG
P1080918.JPG
P1080917.JPG
P1080916.JPG
P1080915.JPG
P1080914.JPG
P1080913.JPG
P1080912.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 9 years ago

I have a clear rear clock housing, brand new. If someone buys this TZ and is near me they can have it for free, or I can leave it at the pinball sanctum. I bought 2 by mistake and currently have no use for it.

Here is a good seller bump.

And a side bump, if the condition of this TZ scares someone I have recently restored one in MUCH worse condition, and would not mind restoring this one for whoever purchases it. They buy the parts, and I do the work and spend the time. When done they will have a great playing machine. If interested send me a PM for price etc.

20141118_233206.jpg20141118_233206.jpg

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

It wasn't 5 years ago. More like two. It's crazy how much TZ has gone up lately.

It's simply supply, demand and location (wish I was closer). If there are cheaper ones out there people will buy those first. If not then James will get his asking price. Time will tell. BTW I sold the one in the picture I posted for a little over 5k about 2 months ago for whatever that means.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I've noticed that as well. It seems fewer people are interested in anything aside from minty or new these days. It must be a progressive mindset of the folks in the hobby or maybe its just a byproduct of the remakes. I'm not necessary excluding myself from that camp either, its just that I have less and less time to work on them these days.
Anyway, congrats on the sale!

Congrats on the sale. Feel free to send projects my way, I usually have a hard time saying no.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from Warbleboopie:

I paid his PayPal fee too :-p
For real I am just going with black trim because you opinionated bastards won't share your opinion when asked? 3 choices, there can be only one. Halp

Powder Coat Black Trim. My vote, looks better than chrome on TZ.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twilight-zone-4650-4651?tu=eabundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.