Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Brady.jpg
IMG_7615.JPG
IMG_7614.JPG
IMG_7613.jpg
IMG_7570.jpg
IMG_7612.jpg

#1 5 years ago

My TZ is up for sale. Great condition - 100% working. Recently replaced the clock boards, housing and clock face sticker. No fade on cab.

IMG_7612.jpg
IMG_7570.jpg
IMG_7613.jpg
IMG_7614.JPG
IMG_7615.JPG

#3 5 years ago

Looks nice! GLWS!

#5 5 years ago

Great looking game. Shouldn't last long.

#6 5 years ago

Nice win in men's basketball today

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Nice win in men's basketball today

Thanks! Missing the 3 best players from last year, but the team is still looking good!

#8 5 years ago

Excellent price vs condition should make someone a happy pinhead.

GLWS

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Excellent price vs condition should make someone a happy pinhead.

If I wasn't 12 hours away I would be on this in a heartbeat.

#10 5 years ago

GLWS - seems like a great price for the condition

#11 5 years ago

Great price and the game looks good. Should see pretty fast...

#12 5 years ago

A pin too far. WIWC.

#13 5 years ago

shocked if this lasts till morning. GLWS!

#14 5 years ago

Standard "if I was closer" for me...seriously, TZ has eluded me for a decade.

#15 5 years ago

Pin's are selling below what the guides are stating for a reason...this is a perfect example.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Pin's are selling below what the guides are stating for a reason...this is a perfect example.

the thing has been up for sale for 2 hours.

#18 5 years ago

Hi - very interested. Please email me directly at hjbondar@yahoo.com. I reside south of San Francisco but am traveling abroad until Friday so my response times may be slow as i am 8 hrs ahead of you. Thanks- Harvey

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

the thing has been up for sale for 2 hours.

Exactly. Sold mine in super nice shape for $5300 or $5400, i forget. This thing should do well

#20 5 years ago

Good price. I wish I were traveling to Denver soon.

#21 5 years ago

I recently picked up a TZ. I have a revolving collection and I have a short attention span, HA.... never had a TZ, just casually played a game or 2 at my buddys place.... Found a deal on one.. and jumped in! fixed it up, shopped it- dialed it in, put mods on and like I told my friend that has one....."WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!" $4400 ?? - I am super-suprised it didn't sell yet! Just a FUN game and with all the mod options out there folks have been tinkering with you can just about personalize your own machine! I love mine and its a keeper (even with the short attention span!)

GLWS!

#22 5 years ago

Love the Avatar. Wish I'd got my TZ at this price!

#23 5 years ago

If you thinks this is cheap,wait till people start fire selling them to pay for mmr. That's going to be fun! Ed

#24 5 years ago

Seriously wish I was closer. Great price. Good luck with the sale, but you probably won't need it!

#25 5 years ago

Logistics.... sigh. Flying to Denver for a convention in a couple weeks and now wish I was driving. Need to call a few of my friends that are headed out with me and see if any of them are taking the scenic I-70 tour from KC vs the birds eye tour. Don't think Delta Airlines will load a pin for me as my 1 free check.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Don't think Delta Airlines will load a pin for me as my 1 free check.

LOL This thought crossed my mind before. Imagine the luggage people sending that thing up the conveyor belt and into the bottom of the plane...

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

If you thinks this is cheap,wait till people start fire selling them to pay for mmr. That's going to be fun! Ed

LOL, and I'm just trying to trade mine for a Family Guy, but at this price the machine is a steal. GLWTS this will move quickly.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Don't think Delta Airlines will load a pin for me as my 1 free check.

Reminds me...about 30 Years ago I would wrap a Pin in Cardboard and tape, and ship with me as Luggage.
I tipped well, but was able to transport 3 Pins at essentially no cost back then.

NICE TZ.

Consider this a US "Amsterdam 420" Trip! And a Great TZ too!

No Luck needed on this Sale!

#29 5 years ago

Great price

#30 5 years ago

WOW how is this not sold? Even with shipping most would be well under 5k. Very soft market

#31 5 years ago

Very tempting. I might need to have my friend in CO pick it up for me.

#32 5 years ago

If this were in illinois It would be sitting in the maddog cavern getting played already. The twelve hours one way kills me.

#33 5 years ago

A lot of interest in the TZ. Heading out to the Broncos game now, but I think this will be sold when I get back online tonight.

#34 5 years ago

Brad, enjoy the game!

Brad

#35 5 years ago

Go Broncos!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

A lot of interest in the TZ. Heading out to the Broncos game now, but I think this will be sold when I get back online tonight.

enjoy the game!

#37 5 years ago

Go Peyton, kick Brady's ass!

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Go Peyton, kick Brady's ass!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

#39 5 years ago

Bump for the OP with a great machine at an awesome price!

Brady.jpg

#41 5 years ago

This sold a couple of days ago.

#42 5 years ago

Congrats my fellow Michigan fan!

#43 5 years ago

Thanks Goblue. you are the good kind

#44 5 years ago

Would have been all over it if I lived closer. Congrats to both seller and buyer.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside