• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-306.jpg
DGSmokinHotFirefighter2.jpg
things-just-got-real.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Benepinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

HUO TWD LE, mint with a couple dozen games $6600
Tron pro original run with 3d translite, Silk screened cab, low play $5000
Star wars episode one, bought HUO but been in my arcade for a few months, Truly without a flaw
$2695
Iron Man Vault, mint condition about 2k plays $4600

Games located in Omaha, Ne Shipping is all good.

#3 9 years ago

Old Shlocky, I see you still dont have a life. Please email be for long list of references and 15 plus years of 100% perfect ebay power seller with many more references, Outside of the stalkers and Wearouts on here.

#26 9 years ago

Also have 2 routed but Mint WOZ standards, with original cleared cabs and mirrored back glasses 6k each.

** I am not a dealer for or affiliated with any pinball manufacturer, I am only a Collector.

The only Item that was sold to Schlockdoc was a ACDC premium Playfield that myself and my employees thought had a clear play field window. It was sent to us as a replacement from Stern for one we had with a foggy lower window. The machine is was meant for was put on location so we never worried about the replacement playfield since with a little Polishing we were able to get the play field window pretty clear. So I sold this extra play field to Schlockdoc and after a while he contacted me and said it did not have a clear window, I said yes it did etc etc. He sent it to Stern, they said it was the best they had and sent it back, He said Stern damaged it when he sent it back, He said he wanted a refund for the play field And I said No. That is full disclosure, I said I will be out in New York soon and would be glad to see the play field in person again and see if something could be worked out. I said seems better to talk face to face if possible instead of hiding behind a computer. Its that simple.

That was the only transaction I have ever had with this person. Period.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Benepinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twd-le-tron-swep1-iron-man?tu=Benepinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.