20150312_075905.jpg
20150305_082104.jpg
image.jpg
pinball drain fix.jpg
Screenshot_2015-02-28-16-20-59.png
images.jpg
20150117_111640.jpg
20150210_072123.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 9 years ago

with all due respect

1. who made you the mod police?

thanks,
fle

#46 9 years ago

why are you guys crapping on this guys thread?

if you don't see the point or don't want them move along

didn't anyone's mother here teach them if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all??

I would not put them on my TWD, but I could see how someone would want this as the outlanes are pretty brtual

#48 9 years ago

adjusting the left post is easy, right post is pretty difficult since it's under a ramp, but still doable

honestly I think this product would be better for ST:TNG, my god the outlanes on that thing are a drain monster!!!

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's why people make the extended side lane for STTNG. Which I think is also a cheat. STTNG is a difficult game, but at the same time, the rules are easier, and it's not as deep of a game, because of the playfield difficulty. Which kind of evens it out. If you had STTNG with 12 or 16 modes like TZ, the game would be damn near impossible for a B level player or less. With the adjustment lane, I think it makes to too easy, as I can usually reach final frontier 3 out of 5 games. Which is to much of a crutch. Endings of games should be damn hard to reach, it's the reward for doing something difficult. When you add big crutches like this, takes away from the glory of accomplishing something that is very hard to do.
I'm still waiting for the day that I reach valinor in LOTR. Owned since 2007. Only came close 3 times. And by close, meaning I was still about 20 shots away. Difficult? Absolutely, but holy shit, if I ever accomplish it, it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in my pinball life. That's the reward. Harder it is, the more sense of accomplishment you will feel.

well then you are a much better player than I... my games on ST:TNG rarely exceed two minutes

hence my irrational hatred for it

#53 9 years ago

that's interesting since I have the exact opposite feelings, I hate TNG since it's just frustrating... meanwhile my friend has a MB and I love it... sure you can activate MB/MR several times per game but the real points are trying to stack everything up at once and start the multiball... plus it's just a fun/silly game...

that's the great thing about this hobby though, different pins for different folks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 8.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twd-drain-post-sets-for-sale?tu=flecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.