20150312_075905.jpg
20150305_082104.jpg
image.jpg
pinball drain fix.jpg
Screenshot_2015-02-28-16-20-59.png
images.jpg
20150117_111640.jpg
20150210_072123.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breadfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Finally gonna get some sets of posts made that are done with a 3D printer & injection mold. They are copied after the one I made by hand in the picture"the one not installed"but will be clear with black rubber. No hole drilling in the playfield,just bolt it on & go. First come,first serve. Only having a hand full of sets made so once they're gone,they're gone. Set includes 2 pieces,1 for each outlane. $20 includes shipping with delivery conformation. overseas Pinsiders contact me for Price. USA Pinsiders PM me and I'll email you my info.

20150210_072123.jpg20150210_072123.jpg 20150117_111640.jpg20150117_111640.jpg
#9 9 years ago

I gotta sort all these PM's out so if I haven't got back to you yet,I will as soon as I can.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

I am embarrassed but I bought these "training wheels"

You called them training wheels so NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

#20 9 years ago

I've taken as many orders as I can. If you haven't received an email from me it's because they're all spoken for. If the people I sent emails to don't pay for their set,they'll go to the next person in line. I'll email each buyer after they ship. Thanks everyone & I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I didn't get an invoice yet.

You've got mail.

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

Plan is to ship out all sets to the people who paid Monday 3-2-2015. Should have been sooner but ran into problems with the plastic for the molds. Finally got a call today that it's figured out & I can get them tomorrow. If you emailed me & I didn't respond,it's because I'm waiting to see how many extra sets I'll have available & I will get back to you soon.

Screenshot_2015-02-28-16-20-59.pngScreenshot_2015-02-28-16-20-59.png
#31 9 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

I would love to see how many plays before they start to loosen and move.

Had a set on mine for a few months now & no movement. The metal wire ball guide goes between it,& the post,& acts like a lock washer. Shouldn't be an issue.

#40 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-left-drain-fix

Quoted from mof:

With all due respect.
1. What problem does this product solve?
thanks,
mof

#58 9 years ago

So they didn't get sent out this week like I thought would happen. The plastic he used was too rigid & it cracked when I screwed it down. He's making new ones today that I tried out & they seem to be ready to go. I'm hoping to get them out Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's a pic of what they'll look like before cleaned up.

20150305_082104.jpg20150305_082104.jpg
#59 9 years ago

So they didn't get sent out this week like I thought would happen. The plastic he used was too rigid & it cracked when I screwed it down. He's making new ones today that I tried out & they seem to be ready to go. I'm hoping to get them out Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's a pic of what they'll look like before cleaned up.

// Error: Image 370935 not found //
#62 9 years ago

All other Stern's have a post in the playfield right at the top of the outlanes & this one did on the white wood but not in the production games. The openings are so wide that 1 time I had 7 balls in a row go right down the left side with no way of saving it & had a total of 30 seconds of game play. Everyone that played it said WTF!?! & was done after 2 or 3 games that lasted maybe 1 minute at the most. Between that & the magnet dropping SDTM,I was ripping out a lot of my hair!? If you like your game like that than don't buy any,but there is a reason we're installing these. I'm pretty good at pinball but this game just sucked before I did this. Now it plays the way it should......

Quoted from freddy:

not really sure why these are needed. if you get BIT then you get BIT move on to the next ball/game play it as it was intended to be played.

1 week later
#80 9 years ago

Finally got the first batch done & will get all of them out by tomorrow(Friday)to the first round of Pinsiders. Next batch coming soon so I'll contact all Pinsiders that emailed me the past few weeks wanting a set. I've also got a prison tower in the works & will post pics when I get a copy done.

20150312_075905.jpg20150312_075905.jpg
#81 9 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Would be curious to see an image of this if you can dig it up.

Here's one with holes in the PF for posts.

351893-i.jpg351893-i.jpg
#84 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

so they had them and decided they didn't want them.

Well thank you Mr. obvious but we figured this out a long time ago. That's why I'm making these posts, so people don't have to drill holes in their playfields.

#87 9 years ago

Unneeded? Hmm. Then why so many people complaining about it. If you don't need them then don't put any on. I've gone through a lot of head aches getting these made so people would enjoy their game more. My game would be gone right now if i didn't put them on it was so bad. Remember the old saying? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's no good.

Quoted from calvin12:

to add posts that were deemed unneeded by the game designer and in the testing. Just rubber band the outlanes and be done with it.

#91 9 years ago

I got them all sent out today,so be checking your mail box next week. & be sure to put the metal wire on the top side. You'll have too bend it down a little because of the thickness of the posts. Also take off the 2 rubbers that are there now & save them. Any questions just email me. Happy zombie slaying!

2 months later
#98 8 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

still available?

Not yet. I'm working on it though

5 months later
#112 8 years ago

I'm trying guys,believe me. My injection mold guy dropped the ball & I'm trying to pick it up. I'll let you know when or what I hear back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 month later
#116 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have been trying to pm hin for a while and no response,I would like a set also

I'm a UPS driver & have been very busy. I'm working on a new/even better batch right now. I'll post again when they're ready.

7 months later
#120 7 years ago

Gonna make a handfull"by hand"again but only selling 1 side,the left side (the trouble maker) to a few Pinbro's cuz people keep bug'n me & Im sick of it If I sell you one & you want 2,too damn bad. "see the smiley faces?" You'll get a chance for a right side post later down the road after I find my injection mold guy & bust my foot off in his asss

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breadfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twd-drain-post-sets-for-sale?tu=breadfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.