Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Breadfan
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpeg
351893-i.jpg
20150312_075905.jpg
20150305_082104.jpg
image.jpg
pinball drain fix.jpg
Screenshot_2015-02-28-16-20-59.png
images.jpg
20150117_111640.jpg
20150210_072123.jpg

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

Finally gonna get some sets of posts made that are done with a 3D printer & injection mold. They are copied after the one I made by hand in the picture"the one not installed"but will be clear with black rubber. No hole drilling in the playfield,just bolt it on & go. First come,first serve. Only having a hand full of sets made so once they're gone,they're gone. Set includes 2 pieces,1 for each outlane. $20 includes shipping with delivery conformation. overseas Pinsiders contact me for Price. USA Pinsiders PM me and I'll email you my info.

20150210_072123.jpg 20150117_111640.jpg
#2 4 years ago

These post work aussom buy with cofidence great seller

#3 4 years ago

PM Sent

#4 4 years ago

Pm sent

#5 4 years ago

Pm sent before the 2 guys above

#7 4 years ago

PM Sent.

#8 4 years ago

I am embarrassed but I bought these "training wheels"

#9 4 years ago

I gotta sort all these PM's out so if I haven't got back to you yet,I will as soon as I can.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

I am embarrassed but I bought these "training wheels"

You called them training wheels so NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

#13 4 years ago

Isn't this like peeling the stickers off the Rubiks cube because you cannot solve the normal way?

#14 4 years ago

PM sent

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Isn't this like peeling the stickers off the Rubiks cube because you cannot solve the normal way?

http://rubiksolve.com/
now everyone can solve it. Ain't the internet wonderful?

#16 4 years ago

Ill trade u a couple snuff films !! i sell to truckers !! for a couple of the post !! breadfan

#17 4 years ago

I didn't get an invoice yet.

#18 4 years ago

Looks like i gunna have to play harder

#19 4 years ago

What are they for?

#20 4 years ago

I've taken as many orders as I can. If you haven't received an email from me it's because they're all spoken for. If the people I sent emails to don't pay for their set,they'll go to the next person in line. I'll email each buyer after they ship. Thanks everyone & I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I didn't get an invoice yet.

You've got mail.

#22 4 years ago

what the hell are they for? Is it a support bracket because the post was breaking off or something?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what the hell are they for? Is it a support bracket because the post was breaking off or something?

Really?

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

You've got mail.

Paid!

#25 4 years ago

Oh pinside. tm az

#26 4 years ago

I was unaware this was a shitty pinball playing thread.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I was unaware this was a shitty pinball playing thread.

I love Neo

#28 4 years ago

Just eliminate the out lanes altogether.....(a-la Going Nuts)...this makes me want to put the laser-sight on my T2 cannon.....are you going to make longer flippers also...???...will help with the sdtm from magnet and pops....OR save the $20 and play with the glass off and use your hand if it's gunna drain...ok..I'm done.....what a riot............Joey

#29 4 years ago

Plan is to ship out all sets to the people who paid Monday 3-2-2015. Should have been sooner but ran into problems with the plastic for the molds. Finally got a call today that it's figured out & I can get them tomorrow. If you emailed me & I didn't respond,it's because I'm waiting to see how many extra sets I'll have available & I will get back to you soon.

Screenshot_2015-02-28-16-20-59.png
#30 4 years ago

I would love to see how many plays before they start to loosen and move.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

I would love to see how many plays before they start to loosen and move.

Had a set on mine for a few months now & no movement. The metal wire ball guide goes between it,& the post,& acts like a lock washer. Shouldn't be an issue.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Had a set on mine for a few months now & no movement. The metal wire ball guide goes between it,& the post,& acts like a lock washer. Shouldn't be an issue.

Just a lot of haters. Ignore them.

#33 4 years ago

I think a set of these should be included. Call it the keith Elwin performers package in a box. You too could play like Keith, Bowen and Lyman.

pinball drain fix.jpg
#34 4 years ago

^^

We got it. Seriously. Please be nice and let the OP sell his mod.

#35 4 years ago

With all due respect.

1. What problem does this product solve?

thanks,
mof

#36 4 years ago

with all due respect

1. who made you the mod police?

thanks,
fle

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

with all due respect
1. who made you the mod police?
thanks,
fle

I'm confused as well. These are valid questions I think, as many have asked without it being addressed. I thought at first this must be something to do with the pop drains, but it simply appears to be an outlane extender so to speak. Is that what this is?

People just want some clarification.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I'm confused as well. These are valid questions I think, as many have asked without it being addressed. I thought at first this must be something to do with the pop drains, but it simply appears to be an outlane extender so to speak. Is that what this is?
People just want some clarification.

How DARE you ask a reasonable question you, SOB!
-mof

#39 4 years ago

we now who WONT be playing acdc lol. If you need it meh whatevs. Whatever makes your game better for YOU

#40 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-left-drain-fix

Quoted from mof:

With all due respect.
1. What problem does this product solve?
thanks,
mof

#41 4 years ago

Why don't you just set it to 10 ball free play....

#42 4 years ago

Call the..........

image.jpg
#43 4 years ago

I am someone how is really excited for the outpost. I think it is a great idea for players who would like more ball time. I am terrible at pinball but I really enjoy working on the machines and customizing them with MODs. I keep seeing all these videos about different modes that are available in different games but I have no chance of ever seeing them. So I think if a home use game wants to add features to give the customer more ball time, I am all for it. I am hoping that these work so well that I can put them on my other machines.

#44 4 years ago

i love where this is going. cant make it on my own. get some fake stuff to make life better. this pin kicks your ass....thats the point. try to survive..

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

i love where this is going. cant make it on my own. get some fake stuff to make life better. this pin kicks your ass....thats the point. try to survive..

Gorgar does the same thing.

#46 4 years ago

why are you guys crapping on this guys thread?

if you don't see the point or don't want them move along

didn't anyone's mother here teach them if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all??

I would not put them on my TWD, but I could see how someone would want this as the outlanes are pretty brtual

#47 4 years ago

I thought that was the reason the outlanes were adjustable. If you are struggling, move the posts down. if you're still struggling, put the fatter post rings on.

#48 4 years ago

adjusting the left post is easy, right post is pretty difficult since it's under a ramp, but still doable

honestly I think this product would be better for ST:TNG, my god the outlanes on that thing are a drain monster!!!

#49 4 years ago

that's why people make the extended side lane for STTNG. Which I think is also a cheat. STTNG is a difficult game, but at the same time, the rules are easier, and it's not as deep of a game, because of the playfield difficulty. Which kind of evens it out. If you had STTNG with 12 or 16 modes like TZ, the game would be damn near impossible for a B level player or less. With the adjustment lane, I think it makes to too easy, as I can usually reach final frontier 3 out of 5 games. Which is to much of a crutch. Endings of games should be damn hard to reach, it's the reward for doing something difficult. When you add big crutches like this, takes away from the glory of accomplishing something that is very hard to do.

I'm still waiting for the day that I reach valinor in LOTR. Owned since 2007. Only came close 3 times. And by close, meaning I was still about 20 shots away. Difficult? Absolutely, but holy shit, if I ever accomplish it, it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in my pinball life. That's the reward. Harder it is, the more sense of accomplishment you will feel.

#50 4 years ago

How often do you drain out the right with this installed?
Not being rude just curious if it closes off alot of other normal drains also.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 199.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside