PDR_1440.JPG
PDR_1442.JPG
PDR_1441.JPG
PDR_1444.JPG
PDR_1447.JPG
PDR_1446.JPG
PDR_1448.JPG
PDR_1449.JPG
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

This mean that Twix is interchanable with Sexy Bonus time?
I am confused.

Inside joke but there was a picture of sexy bonus time posted on "our" local pinball site and i believe the recipient (?) of sexy bonus time had a twix in her back pocket. I am not sure if twix must be included with sexy bonus time or not but i thought i'd be safe rather than sorry.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from 1thomas:

Am I the buyer or did I ask too many questions /
lose to someone local?
You didn't Choo-Choo-Choose to sell to someone else, did ya?

PM sent...

#53 10 years ago

I have a Super Pac Man arcade that I got from Chuck E Cheese years ago, although it was called Showbiz Pizza back then.....one of the best condition games I had....still in my collection.

Great price on the TSPP. Good luck with your sale!

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have one too! 4 player, head to head tournament at the next Madison Pinball League Night! Hope you have the room hilton!

I will make room for that kind of action! Tim better start programming!!!

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

I have a Super Pac Man arcade that I got from Chuck E Cheese years ago, although it was called Showbiz Pizza back then.....one of the best condition games I had....still in my collection.
Great price on the TSPP. Good luck with your sale!

Very nice. If I had room for arcades with pins, Super PAC would be in the top 5. Check my avatar for my #1.

Edit! I don't have my Dragons Lair avatar anymore. Just a pic of me being stupid at work.

#56 10 years ago

Good Luck Tim.

Great Seller at a Great Price!

#57 10 years ago

Its great to see there are still great deals on pins like this out there. Ralph, you seem to have some great deals on pins, how far is Hellenville WI from the Twin Cities, MN?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

Its great to see there are still great deals on pins like this out there. Ralph, you seem to have some great deals on pins, how far is Hellenville WI from the Twin Cities, MN?

Dude, use google maps... He He

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

I think it typically takes about 4.5 hours door to door.

Oh wait...

Quoted from flashinstinct:

Dude, use google maps... He He

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=helenville%2C+wi+to+minneapolis%2C+mn

#60 10 years ago

Ralph I think you should keep 5 Simpsons machines

The game is just that F'n good

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Ralph I think you should keep 5 Simpsons machines
The game is just that F'n good

How awesome would it be if I just made all of my machines TSPP and when people came over to play that is all they saw..... Would actually be pretty funny in that "way too many pictures of the girlfriend on the wall above candles" sort of way...

#62 10 years ago

Hey Ralph, are you gonna use the proceeds to get a TSKC?

#63 10 years ago

Tim, I'll sacrifice myself to take your other pins off your hands so you can only have TSPP's. I'll just come over tonight for that WoF

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Inside joke but there was a picture of sexy bonus time posted on "our" local pinball site and i believe the recipient (?) of sexy bonus time had a twix in her back pocket. I am not sure if twix must be included with sexy bonus time or not but i thought i'd be safe rather than sorry.

I saw the pic and thread - did not see the Twix in the back pocket. It must have squashed after all that attention she was getting from that direction....

oh - and great seller.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

How awesome would it be if I just made all of my machines TSPP and when people came over to play that is all they saw..... Would actually be pretty funny in that "way too many pictures of the girlfriend on the wall above candles" sort of way...

I'll take 1812 and IJ.

See we are making all kinds of space for you.

Hell ill even grab Jolly Park. Although I don't know why anyone would own that thing.

Chris

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'll take 1812 and IJ.
See we are making all kinds of space for you.
Hell ill even grab Jolly Park. Although I don't know why anyone would own that thing.
Chris

You are a true friend. One word on JP... meatpole

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Chris loves heading for the meatpole?

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You have a Jurassic park? And here I thought you didn't have any taste in games.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You have a Jurassic park? And here I thought you didn't have any taste in games.

I "had" a Jurassic Park, loved it, should have never sold it, but oddly have no desire to own another one. Although the thought of electrocuting Timmy over and over keeps me interested for sure

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

and you wording this like a question, acts like your interested.

#71 10 years ago

Jurassic park is indeed a badass machine. Jolly park is great too, but only for us freaks who like weird shit. The software is very lacking. Jurassic park is a much better game in the grand scheme of things and probably for 99.3 % of the people on here.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

and you wording this like a question, acts like your interested.

Oh, he is interested. The three of us get together and head for the meatpole (actually it is the meet point target) quite often on that game. The broken Spanglish is part of it's charm.

#73 10 years ago

meatpole, WTF shot is that? I thought Ken was looking for a date?

#74 10 years ago

I need moar monies...

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

I need moar monies...

LOL...

When I got the game setup, It had a ball that was in a subway ramp not come out (from shipping), and when I turned it on, it wouldn't boot, it only displayed "introduzen bola"... Let me tell you how quickly I brushed up on my 8th grade Spanish...

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Yes and often when I head there it goes SDTM........if you know what I mean.

I love being in AUS. You guys do all your chatter and then I come in at like 4:00am your time and bomb through forum.

Chris

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Jolly Park is great too, but only for us freaks who like weird shit. The software is very lacking.

I mean between, class of 1812, jolly park, WOF Tim has a pretty good offbeat collection. Now if he would just sell me the IJ he would have room for all 4 of his TSPP. Which again would be freakish.

Chris

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

LOL...
When I got the game setup, It had a ball that was in a subway ramp not come out (from shipping), and when I turned it on, it wouldn't boot, it only displayed "introduzen bola"... Let me tell you how quickly I brushed up on my 8th grade Spanish...

For that? 2 words and both are cognates!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

For that? 2 words and both are cognates!

I guess the logic strays a bit when you are thinking pinball troubleshooting and the first two words that show up on the screen are foreign, LOL....

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I guess the logic strays a bit when you are thinking pinball troubleshooting and the first two words that show up on the screen are foreign, LOL....

It's good practice for that hair brained project I brought you.

Since I know you have moved out of your storage lockers your always welcome to store the TSPP's in the Lake Geneva storage location.

#81 10 years ago

Ralphwiggum is a great seller! Made my 18 hour round trip travel totally worth it =P.

20131209_073734.jpg20131209_073734.jpg

#82 10 years ago

Congrats barakandl, it is truly an awesome game. Loving every minute, even when it kicks my butt. So much to do, funny call outs, many modes I haven't even gotten to.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Ralphwiggum is a great seller! Made my 18 hour round trip travel totally worth it =P.

20131209_073734.jpg 436 KB

Thanks Andrew, Glad you and your dad got home safe and sound and made the trip out. I hope your dad enjoys the POTC as well! Couldn't ask for an easier transaction, Andrew (and his dad) are great buyers!

#84 10 years ago

Oh man Ralph, isnt the Mrs. going to be pissed you sent her floor mat to Ohio?

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh man Ralph, isnt the Mrs. going to be pissed you sent her floor mat to Ohio?

I only supplied the wrap. The buyer brought along their own floor mat, LOL....I do however, include two free (but used and clean) shop rags with every purchase...

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I do however, include two free (but used and clean) shop rags with every purchase...

Were they ever used to clean your balls? If so, Id think your price is too low.

#87 10 years ago

That floor mat is actually stolen from my Mom's place. Don't tell her.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

That floor mat is actually stolen from my Mom's place. Don't tell her.

She won't be suspicious when you go to put it back in the kitchen and it is sandwiched in a pinball machine?

1 week later
#89 10 years ago

Just posting this here to save some time to all the guys in the queue that want to see the second machine available.... I still have not received the second machine yet. It got held up in transit in Kansas and it is looking like early next week. I will go through the list in order once it is here.

Thanks, Tim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Springfield, MO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tspp-se-wisconsin-3k/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.