PDR_1440.JPG
PDR_1442.JPG
PDR_1441.JPG
PDR_1444.JPG
PDR_1447.JPG
PDR_1446.JPG
PDR_1448.JPG
PDR_1449.JPG
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I got a sudden overflow of TSPP from a guy I get all my Chuck E Cheese Sterns from and have 2 TSPP in my basement and 2 coming in (much sooner than I expected). I will post pics later tonight, but wanted to post here while I had a bit of time.

This one is unshopped, but working. havent had a chance to go completely through it. Playfield is pretty nice, cabinet is okay (will look a lot nicer with the newer Stern side rails), and it has the Cliffy protector on the I&S hole. The only mechanical issue I am aware of right now is that the I&S drops arent resetting, but I am sure it is something extremely simple.

Anyways throwing this out there to anyone looking to get a great game at a decent price.

#2 10 years ago

Sounds like a great deal... Someone will get lucky! GLWS!

#3 10 years ago

Great price

#4 10 years ago

Wow, what a huge inconvenience. I hope you pull through. Didn't know Chuck E Cheese still had pins.

#6 10 years ago

No worries here. Tim (Ralphwiggum) is a great local pinhead with consistently great deals. He is like the eabundy of the midwest

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Wow, what a huge inconvenience. I hope you pull through. Didn't know Chuck E Cheese still had pins.

This is going to sound silly, but it is sort of a pain. I don't make anything on these, but have to take the deals I don't want to try and get the deals I do want. Often times, the pics I get aren't really showing me anything, and they are all shipped to me basically sight unseen. There is risk buying these like this. But after spending about 30k with this seller, I am trying to get to the point where some of the 3k machines are Spiderman and Lord of the Rings.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No worries here. Tim (Ralphwiggum) is a great local pinhead with consistently great deals. He is like the eabundy of the midwest

Thanks Hilton. Just trying to pay it forward. I remember many years ago how frustrating it was as a new collector trying to find deals. I have had many great experiences with many sellers, and I hope I can help someone else out get a decent deal as well.

#10 10 years ago

I have had a few CEC machines from another guy that gets them sometimes and you are correct that you are taking on a risk. I have seen both sides on them thus far.

Glad you are able to pass along some great deals to other locals!!!!

Hopefully I can get one of those 3k LOTR or SMs someday

#11 10 years ago

pm sent a while ago

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

This is going to sound silly, but it is sort of a pain. I don't make anything on these, but have to take the deals I don't want to try and get the deals I do want. Often times, the pics I get aren't really showing me anything, and they are all shipped to me basically sight unseen. There is risk buying these like this. But after spending about 30k with this seller, I am trying to get to the point where some of the 3k machines are Spiderman and Lord of the Rings.

Just kidding with you. Hope your pins come up. Remember if you WI guys need anything from IA, I'm here to help.

#13 10 years ago

When I saw this post in the main list of threads and ralphwiggum as the seller I was like - how can he sell his TSPP? Never mind. Free bump for a solid price. GLWS

#14 10 years ago

Some pics...

PDR_1445.JPGPDR_1445.JPGPDR_1437.JPGPDR_1437.JPGPDR_1453.JPGPDR_1453.JPGPDR_1454.JPGPDR_1454.JPGPDR_1439.JPGPDR_1439.JPGPDR_1440.JPGPDR_1440.JPGPDR_1441.JPGPDR_1441.JPGPDR_1442.JPGPDR_1442.JPGPDR_1444.JPGPDR_1444.JPGPDR_1446.JPGPDR_1446.JPGPDR_1447.JPGPDR_1447.JPGPDR_1448.JPGPDR_1448.JPGPDR_1449.JPGPDR_1449.JPGPDR_1450.JPGPDR_1450.JPGPDR_1451.JPGPDR_1451.JPGPDR_1455.JPGPDR_1455.JPG

#15 10 years ago

Great guy, sharing his connections. Looks like a few people will have a great game under the tree this year.

Your a class act sir.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Great guy, sharing his connections. Looks like a few people will have a great game under the tree this year.
Your a class act sir.

thanks man... i would love to see the size of the tree this one would fit under....

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

thanks man... i would love to see the size of the tree this one would fit under....

TheGriswoldFamilyChristmasTree.jpegTheGriswoldFamilyChristmasTree.jpeg

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Sounds like a great deal... Someone will get lucky! GLWS!

With Tim or the game?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

With Tim or the game?

If someone buys both of them, they may get "super Happy funtime"

#20 10 years ago

Very fair price from what I can see. Hopefully those Spidermans start rolling in for you.

#21 10 years ago

You should have this sold quick. GLWS.. as if you need it

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If someone buys both of them, they may get "super Happy funtime"

Holy shit, that's almost as good as Alien Invasion!

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Holy shit, that's almost as good as Alien Invasion!

The only difference is that you can lock 4 balls in Alien Invasion....

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The only difference is that you can lock 4 balls in Alien Invasion....

i'm sure you could fit 6.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

When I saw this post in the main list of threads and ralphwiggum as the seller I was like - how can he sell his TSPP? Never mind. Free bump for a solid price. GLWS

I thought the same thing when I saw this post!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I thought the same thing when I saw this post!

If these dont sell sooner than later, I will be SUPER Ralphwiggum.... I will have 4 TSPP and 1 DE Simpsons in here along with the Simpsons soda machine.....

#27 10 years ago

Sexy bonus time included?

image.jpgimage.jpg
#28 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

image.jpg 7 KB

You're lucky I don't have a nut allergy.....

Is this a bad time to tell you I "may" be getting a Spiderman soon? We shall see...

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If these dont sell sooner than later, I will be SUPER Ralphwiggum.... I will have 4 TSPP and 1 DE Simpsons in here along with the Simpsons soda machine.....

You are the Simpsons gatekeeper lol

#30 10 years ago

Why is your machine still available at that price? This is really weird.

#31 10 years ago

Damn to bad my ole lady's car took a crap or I would be all over this

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Is this a bad time to tell you I "may" be getting a Spiderman soon? We shall see...

Dibs!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Why is your machine still available at that price? This is really weird.

I have had no less than 20 PMs on these. While I would like to post a "Sold" message right now, it really comes down to the fact that more than half of these want me to ship (which I am not opposed to, but want a local sale first), and the other half are making arrangements to come see the machine in person (which is tough to do in the middle of the week).

Typically, someone will say "I'll take it" and that is all I need to hear and mark it sold, but having multiples of the title and the need to move them, I need to try to leave it as open ended as possible.

That being said, I have had a few guys offer me less (which I am not taking, as these are literally a pay it forward deal for me), and a few guys offer me trades (which doesn't alleviate my space issue). BUT, if someone has a decent Fish Tales as partial trade for one, I am listening.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That being said, I have had a few guys offer me lessblockquote>

WOW!!!

That is somewhat insulting at these prices IMHO.

#35 10 years ago

Three grand is the lowest publicly for sale TSPP I have ever witnessed in these modern pinball times. I would have thought bottom price on those was $3300

#36 10 years ago

Seriously this hasn't sold yet, AND people are offering you less than this? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Wish I had the cash! GLWS

#37 10 years ago

Buy from Tim with confidence. He is very honest.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is somewhat insulting at these prices IMHO

It's all good, really. Sort of human nature, you know? I just wanted to publicly post that statement to reduce the number of offers for less (and no, I am not offended).

#39 10 years ago

Wish I could move some money to make this work right now. Trying to get into a house so I can actually jump on this exact kind of opportunity! Such a good deal on a game that I'd love to pick up one day. Props and snaps to the OP for offering this game to the Pinside community at that price.

#40 10 years ago

Great price and great seller. I thought these would be gone by now...

#41 10 years ago

Looks like this one is sold and the other one is probably sold as well (don't have it in hand yet though). I will keep people posted as I work through the buyer list to figure out what is going where... LOL

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Buy from Tim with confidence. He is very honest.

+1

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

image.jpg 7 KB

This mean that Twix is interchanable with Sexy Bonus time?

I am confused.

#44 10 years ago

Man, 4 TSPP's, that like more rules all in all then the rest of pinball

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Man, 4 TSPP's, that like more rules all in all then the rest of pinball

For a brief minute (very brief), I had the thought of dropping P-roc in these and linking them for some sweet 4 player action NBA Fastbreak style.

#46 10 years ago

still could do 3 player!

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

still could do 3 player!

There's the encouragement I need... LOL

#48 10 years ago

i have one too! 4 player, head to head tournament at the next Madison Pinball League Night! Hope you have the room hilton!

#49 10 years ago

Hey, you're not Dibs! That's Whysnow!

#50 10 years ago

Am I the buyer or did I ask too many questions /
lose to someone local?

You didn't Choo-Choo-Choose to sell to someone else, did ya?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 218.00
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tspp-se-wisconsin-3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.