Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinlawyer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TS_PF_Bottom2.jpg
TS_PF_Bottom1.jpg
TS_Cab_InsideR.jpg
TS_Cab_InsideL.jpg
TS_Cab_InsideF.jpg
TS_Cab_Inside3.jpg
TS_Cab_Inside2.jpg
TS_Cab_Inside1.jpg
TS_Sanctum1.jpg
TS_PF_Upper2.jpg
TS_PF_Upper1.jpg
TS_PF_Khan.jpg
TS_PF_RShooter-281.jpg
TS_PF_LLower-887.jpg
TS_PF_RLower-686.jpg
TS_PF_LMid-336.jpg

#1 6 years ago

FS - TS - The Shadow - $4k - Excellent Condition. Game is in Atlanta and not looking for trades. Game is sold.

Up for sale is my custom Shadow with custom working gun handles. Finger buttons control flippers and thumb buttons control diverters. Original gun trigger launches ball. Grips on pistol are new NOS.

Playfield has been clear-coated. Regular translite included. Wire habitrails were brassed. Ramps and diverters were chromed. Mirror Chrome hardware including - legs & bolts, rails, hinges, lockdown bar plus slot-less coin door, flippers, flipper buttons and mirror blades. Pinball pro speakers added.

#2 6 years ago

Glamour Shot

TS_Cab_Whole2.jpg
#3 6 years ago

Sounds nice, hope you're about to upload pics!

Edit: Aaaand so you are. Not sure what I think of the DM handles, I thought you meant custom grips on the shooter.

#4 6 years ago

Cab Pics

TS_Cab_LHead.jpg TS_Cab_L.jpg TS_Cab_R.jpg TS_Cab_R2.jpg TS_Cab_RHead.jpg
#5 6 years ago

Few more cabinets to get out of the way

TS_Cab_FHead1.jpg
TS_Cab_Whole1-246.jpg
TS_Guns1.jpg
TS_Guns2.jpg

#6 6 years ago

PF Pics

TS_PF_RTop.jpg TS_PF_RMid.jpg TS_PF_LMid-336.jpg TS_PF_LLower-887.jpg TS_PF_RLower-686.jpg TS_PF_RShooter-281.jpg
#7 6 years ago

More pf pics.

TS_PF_Khan.jpg TS_PF_Upper1.jpg TS_PF_Upper2.jpg TS_Sanctum1.jpg
#8 6 years ago

I think you might have the most blinged out Shadow I've ever seen.

#9 6 years ago

Inside cabinet

TS_Cab_Inside1.jpg TS_Cab_Inside2.jpg TS_Cab_Inside3.jpg TS_Cab_InsideL.jpg TS_Cab_InsideR.jpg TS_Cab_InsideF.jpg
#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think you might have the most blinged out Shadow I've ever seen.

Would otherwise have been disappointed. finally bottom of pf.

TS_PF_Bottom1.jpg TS_PF_Bottom2.jpg
#11 6 years ago

Sorry, it seems to me the gun/handles will actually hurt the value of the machine. But I guess that's only my opinion and doesn't mean squat. That being said the shadow is a terrific game that is just starting to get the love it deserves. GLWTS.

#12 6 years ago

Have you put those grips on other games?

#13 6 years ago

Great seller. Buy with confidence.

#14 6 years ago

I would love to play a Shadow with DM grips. Looks very fun!

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from no-extra-balls:

Sorry, it seems to me the gun/handles will actually hurt the value of the machine. But I guess that's only my opinion and doesn't mean squat. That being said the shadow is a terrific game that is just starting to get the love it deserves. GLWTS.

Nah...the grips look bad ass. CC PF and all that chrome alone is worth the price. Wow man Wish I hadn't bought mine a few months back.

#16 6 years ago

It's a beautiful TS, but I have to ask why you did the grips? Was it more for aesthetics or do you prefer gameplay with the grips? I personally love all the chrome.

#17 6 years ago

Great looking in chrome, not fond of the chrome trim on the head. Makes it look too Sternish.

#18 6 years ago

Nice! Where did you get the target decals from?

#19 6 years ago

Very nice. I'm on the fence with the DM grips but everything else is very cool. I like the chrome diverters.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I would love to play a Shadow with DM grips. Looks very fun!

It is extremely fun to play TS with the grips. This game requires a lot of interaction to keep the diverters feeding your desired return lane. Using your thumbs to move the diverters is effortless. "They make a fun game funner," (copyright applied for).

On another note, with the habitrails and ramps plated and the clear coated playfield the game plays as smooth as silk.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

Have you put those grips on other games?

Yes I have put gun handles on a few of my games. One recent sale was my Banzai Run. That title also made alot of sense to add them. In that case because of the need to physically climb the ball up the backbox required a lot of dexterity.

#22 6 years ago

Coolest and nicest Shadow I've ever seen, wow, nice bling there. And I like the chrome trim on the backbox, goes perfect with all the other chrome.! Awesome handles, chrome ramps, etc...wow.
I love the translight .!! I don't think i have seen that one before, was that a one-off custom..?
GLWS.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Nice! Where did you get the target decals from?

Decals were from PDI - http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/Shadow_Page.html

Translite bought from a guy off ebay who made about five of them. I like the dated feel of design with all the goofy actors shown. This is probably one of the nicest made alternate translites I have come across.

#24 6 years ago

Great looking machine. Does anyone get confused when it tells you to "Use the blue buttons"?

#25 6 years ago

What a mess....

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

What a mess....

A hot mess!

#27 6 years ago

Where did you get that translite from?

#28 6 years ago

Very nice looking pin. Looks dang good all blinged out

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This is probably one of the nicest made alternate translites I have come across.

Woah, hey now, let's not be too hasty ...

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Woah, hey now, let's not be too hasty ...

Yours looks way better IMO>>>>>>>>>

#31 6 years ago

What a great price on an absolutely gorgeous machine. Man that looks nice!

#32 6 years ago

I don't have much experience with a Shadow, but this one looks great in the photos. A good looking pin is a good looking pin.

#33 6 years ago

This pin looks fantastic! makes me want to BLING OUT my DM. i dont have TS.

Great game GLWFS/FT.

#34 6 years ago

Was it difficult to install the two DM gun handles?
How did you do it?

#35 6 years ago

How does the chrome on the ramps hold up with a steel ball rolling on them all the time? I would think the chrome is kind of fragile.

#36 6 years ago

Had a technician install the handles so not really sure of the wiring.

Metal plating really adheres to ramps. I don't think it would ever come off. Ball pounding it is not traumatic as you might initially think. Ramp is built solid and coating feels the same way.

Also movement is of ball rolling or sliding up ramp. Ball isnt airborn and then smashing into ramp. It is a smoother movement

#37 6 years ago

Beautiful machine. I'd be very totally onboard if it weren't for the grips...I think it'll take the right buyer to appreciate. I'm guessing this isn't easily reversed without some cab repairs?

#38 6 years ago

does look nice, but I have to agree the hand grips hurt the value. Those arn't really reversible without showing some cabinet damage. Looks great otherwise. You must have stocked up on those as I see 2 other game with them and neither look like a DM.

#41 6 years ago

Well that's where all the DM grips have gone to...

#42 6 years ago

I can't wait to play her!

#43 6 years ago

damn you azpinlawyer I was hoping it was coming local so I could try it

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

damn you azpinlawyer I was hoping it was coming local so I could try it

Damn you AZPinlawyer, let me know when you get tired of it!

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I can't wait to play her!

Good , hated staring at this sucker and thinking about how awesome this might play. Glad it found a good home and I won't be tempted anymore.

#46 6 years ago

Will let you know, Wes!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside