tumblr_mn4qwctgFQ1s5pnjao1_500.gif
image-554.jpg
smurf-of-tron.jpg
tron-pink-2.png
tron-siderails-pink-1.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg
dumpster.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Let's get back to the TRON LE shall we? $10,500...where are the takers?

Still waiting on that donation.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Still waiting on that donation.

What donation are you talking about? How much do you want?

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

What donation are you talking about? How much do you want?

The donation to pin side that puts a heart on your account. Or are you just going to be a the most annoying member ever to never do a solid?

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#104 9 years ago

Donated. Now can we all be friends?

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Hey where's my heart! Ahhhh...there she is...

But in all seriousness, TRON LE is an amazing pin. One of Stern's best. I think this will sell soon. Someone's gonna get an XMAS bonus any day now and scoop up this one owner beauty. If only I had room, and an XMAS bonus.

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Now can we all be friends?

maybe

#107 9 years ago

WOW, woke up to 23 more posts in this thread and thought to myself before opening. Hey self, 'I bet Keneda is in there going on a wild rant again'

Opens thread... 'Yeah self, you were right'

Back on topic. look at that shooter lane fellas. Reasonable cash offers are welcomed. Cash and local still preferred but will to ship or transport for trusted pinsiders.

PB231084.JPGPB231084.JPG

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It was just a joke since someone else said the cheapest they had seen one sell at 10.5. Now this is the cheapest one available

Just search "FS: Tron LE" on Pinside and you'll see exactly where the last two sold that were advertised here.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Just search "FS: TRON LE" on Pinside and you'll see exactly where the last two sold that were advertised here.

This is an 'obo' FS thread... offers are accepted.

Interesting that in searching the last few months of TronLE threads (which I did before posting this) that Felix has been saying the same things in most of them for nearly a year now.

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is an 'obo' FS thread... offers are accepted.

What if $3000 is the 'best offer' you get?

/smartass bump!

#111 9 years ago

At least spell my name right. Jeez. I keep bumping you so there's that

#112 9 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps to keep this live.

Seems like everyone wants to trade a game. Unfortunately the owner is looking for only a cash deal.

Believe it or not he told me he may try and find a MSF to fill the hole but I think he is just talking big at this point

#113 9 years ago

great game i got me a tron le, i have not seen many for sale and the ones i have seen have been asking over 10k.

btw kaneda, your at it again, acting like a troll...........remember what happened to you on klov. stop acting like a dick!

glwts

#114 9 years ago

price lowered to try and get something done sooner rather than later

#115 9 years ago

Tron_Disk.gifTron_Disk.gif
#116 9 years ago

$10,170 by Christmas!!!

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

"I-sa sucks ats-a communicatings!"

maybe he has a valid excuse?

jarjartongue.jpgjarjartongue.jpg
#118 9 years ago

Not sure lowering the price of an OBO would make much of a difference. If I wanted a TronLE I would just make an offer. I also think if someone is willing to pay $10,199 for a pin they'd be willing to pay $10,499 for it. It might of been better to be at $10,499 with free shipping in continental US etc. As a buyer having an "all-inclusive" deal would be attractive. Pay $10,499 and give my address and have the game show-up in a couple of weeks.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Let's get back to the TRON LE shall we? $10,500...where are the takers?

Why do you care when you have no intention of buying or promoting it? I'm w Flank on this.....I don't speak out much, but you really inject alot of crap on various threads without any real substance to justify, starting to get REALLY old....If you want to buy this pin, do it...if not...move on...AND post some of your pins......mark

Bump for OP on a great pin at a fair price GLWS!!!!...mark

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Pay $10,499 and give my address and have the Game Show-up in a couple of weeks.

I can take care of all shipping. I have shipped and recieved many pins before and others can vouch for my proper shipping quality (just shipped one last week).

Skin it how ever you want. PM me to discuss if you are interested.

#121 9 years ago

$10,199 seems more than a reasonable price for a machine of such greatness!

#122 9 years ago

thanks for the support all.

Really just trying to help a buddy out.

There is some local interest that is sitting on the fence. I will be posting to ebay and other places in the next few days so preferred you get off the fence and buy (and save me the trouble of posting elsewhere)

#123 9 years ago

hehehehehehe......

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately the owner is looking for only a cash deal.
Believe it or not he told me he may try and find a MSF to fill the hole but I think he is just talking big at this point

my 'ol lady tells me the same thing all the time...

#125 9 years ago

maybe ask the seller to not be in such a rush... ?
these higher-end pins becoming available for sell just need to be seen by the right buyers.
it's just a "timing" thing. need to provide time for buyers to find it.

porsche has to find the right buyer over time too

yes... i'm implying that Tron is the porsche of pinball. you heard it here folks.
( ((bump)) )

#126 9 years ago

yeah, he is not in a huge rush by any means.

Price adjustment was just to line up better with what others had recently sold for/ more realistic.
I will be bumping the price significantly (to offset fees and ebay hassles) and putting it on Epay for the advertising this weekend. Also going on a few Clists for the exposure.

It always takes some time with a high dollar game.

#128 9 years ago

fence.pngfence.png

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I gave you a thumbs up for donating.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i'm implying that Tron is the porsche of pinball. you heard it here folks.
( ((bump)) )

Awwww why you gotta put down TRON?

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Awwww why you gotta put down TRON?

ferrari ?

#132 9 years ago

Up

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

You guys crack me up. How is almost 11K reasonable for a pin that sold NIB for $6,500? Also reasonable indicates that it could/should be more. 10.5 is spot on with what these are going for, but it's not reasonable. That's all I'm saying.

Why don't you start your own Tron LE pricing thread instead of crapping all over this guys for sale thread? Really rude and inconsiderate - makes you stand out for sure. You are "that guy".

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WOW, woke up to 23 more posts in this thread and thought to myself before opening. Hey self, 'I bet Keneda is in there going on a wild rant again'

Yeah, and I woke up to see the value of TronLE drop another dollar. This is not right! I say heck with the Kenadas of the world and start raising the price until someone buys it!

Bump!

#135 9 years ago

Kaneda once had an $11K bounty on a TRON LE. True story

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Buying friends works like a charm. Friends you can trust and believe in!

#137 9 years ago

olivia-wilde-2 thumbs up.gifolivia-wilde-2 thumbs up.gif

#138 9 years ago

Bump for the working on Thanksgiving crowd. Saw the ad on Mr. Pinball. Won't be long now.

#139 9 years ago

thanks. Wish I was working today. At least then I would be getting paid for being awake (yet again) when I should be sleeping.

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Like I said the market will decide. Got a pm from the seller that I was cock blocking the sale...why is giving an opinion about price so frowned upon. I didn't think my statement was in bad taste. And as I said the market will determine. If someone really wants one this pin will sell fast.

Your statement was in bad taste and since you mostly just 'talk' about buying you are not the market to decide.

Without a doubt Kaneda, you must have THE most thumbs down of ANY poster on Pinside.

I've almost never seen you post anything NOT inflammatory or just plainly ignorant. Not picking on you, as I had to block only two other Pinsiders ever, and apparently I haven't blocked you, cuz at least you don't openly insult.

But being a previous Tron LE fanatic and having to sell my baby to make room, I had mine traded with cash in a matter of two days. Before that I had asking price offers to sell but they were mostly international, those were within 8 hours of posting here, all at asking price of 10,500.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks. Wish I was working today. At least then I would be getting paid for being awake (yet again) when I should be sleeping.

Yep. Awake here too Whysnow. Gotta shovel snow (why?) today and fry me a turkey.

#142 9 years ago

I wish we had more snow here today!

Posted the game on Chicago Clist now
Up on Mr Pinball.
Going on ebay soon.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I wish we had more snow here today!
Posted the game on Chicago Clist now
Up on Mr Pinball.
Going on ebay soon.

Wish I could share the bounty here in NH man.

No luck involved with this sale. It's priced great for market pricing.

Having my fingas crossed on your getting the PRED soon bro!

#144 9 years ago

Bump for Hilton

#145 9 years ago

image-434.jpgimage-434.jpg
#146 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Your statement was in bad taste and since you mostly just 'talk' about buying you are not the market to decide.
Without a doubt Kaneda, you must have THE most thumbs down of ANY poster on Pinside.
I've almost never seen you post anything NOT inflammatory or just plainly ignorant. Not picking on you, as I had to block only two other Pinsiders ever, and apparently I haven't blocked you, cuz at least you don't openly insult.
But being a previous TRON LE fanatic and having to sell my baby to make room, I had mine traded with cash in a matter of two days. Before that I had asking price offers to sell but they were mostly international, those were within 8 hours of posting here, all at asking price of 10,500.

I love you too!

#147 9 years ago

This is such a great pin!

#148 9 years ago

Bump for OP , on what I see as a killer price on this pin!!! Someone's going to start the Holidays right!!!

#149 9 years ago

SOmetimes people confuse the word "appreciation" for the similar word "depreciation". I'm not saying this is the case here, but IMHO, game play and modifications cause depreciation and storage of NIB games usually results in appreciation.

So what I'm taking from this thread is that Tron LE is the new MM.

I'm not in the market for games like this so my comments are moot.

Happy thanksgiving.

#150 9 years ago

Poor Kaneda not only will he never own or play a Tron Le, he continues to take a dump on every thread about the game.

Kaneda I often wish for you to get the"retired pinsider" when I read your posts. You are not the norm on Pinside you are that person that has to stir the pot and get a rise out of people. I pity your sad life.

Oh well I guess I will go play my tron Le and feel bad it's not worth ten grand according to you. Oh yeah it's worth more then that, only 200 in the us! Where's my "tron Le owners club" jacket??

bump for a very ok pinsider with a almost perfect tron.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 26.50
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tronle-1-owner-madison-wi/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.