tumblr_mn4qwctgFQ1s5pnjao1_500.gif
image-554.jpg
smurf-of-tron.jpg
tron-pink-2.png
tron-siderails-pink-1.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg
dumpster.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
#1 9 years ago

I am selling this game for a friend.

Single owner HUO TronLE in great condition. Game comes with all you see in the photos. Shaker motor and original Lasseriffic topper already installed. Arcade mod 2.1?, plastic protectors, and light cycles are still in packaging, but provided with the game.

Software was recently updated so no accurate game count but best estimate is ~300 total games.

The game is every bit as expected for a HUO low play TronLE.
For full disclosure, there is a small amount of patina on left side chrome side rail near lock down bar and there is a minor paint miss (came that way from the factory) on the front right corner. See photos for both of these very minor blemishes.

Still have the original box and pallet if desired.

Asking $9,500. Local pickup is preferred but I can assist with transport if within a reasonable distance. I can also assist with shipping/prepping for shipping if needed (terminal to terminal or NAVL or whatever shipper you choose).

Please contact me if interested or you have questions.

#2 9 years ago

pictures
PB231081.JPGPB231081.JPGPB231082.JPGPB231082.JPGPB231084.JPGPB231084.JPGPB231079.JPGPB231079.JPG

#3 9 years ago

more photos
PB231085.JPGPB231085.JPGPB231087.JPGPB231087.JPGPB231088.JPGPB231088.JPGPB231089.JPGPB231089.JPGPB231090.JPGPB231090.JPG

#4 9 years ago

some more photos
PB231096.JPGPB231096.JPGPB231095.JPGPB231095.JPGPB231093.JPGPB231093.JPGPB231094.JPGPB231094.JPGPB231103.JPGPB231103.JPGPB231104.JPGPB231104.JPGPB231105.JPGPB231105.JPG

#5 9 years ago

few more
PB231098.JPGPB231098.JPGPB231099.JPGPB231099.JPGPB231100.JPGPB231100.JPGPB231102.JPGPB231102.JPGPB231119.JPGPB231119.JPGPB231121.JPGPB231121.JPGPB231124.JPGPB231124.JPGPB231125.JPGPB231125.JPG

#6 9 years ago

Jason's, huh?

#7 9 years ago

Yes.

#8 9 years ago

the patina on left side rail and the paint miss on front right corner
PB231097.JPGPB231097.JPGPB231086.JPGPB231086.JPG

#9 9 years ago

certificate and original box provided also
light cycles still in box and plastic protectors in package.
PB231126.JPGPB231126.JPGPB231127.JPGPB231127.JPGPB231120.JPGPB231120.JPGPB231101.JPGPB231101.JPG

#10 9 years ago

let me know if you would like any specific photos.

PB231091.JPGPB231091.JPGPB231096.JPGPB231096.JPGPB231106.JPGPB231106.JPGPB231115.JPGPB231115.JPGPB231118.JPGPB231118.JPG

#11 9 years ago

I will be advertising in all the usual spots but wanted to bring it to Pinsiders first.

#12 9 years ago

I think your friend needs an Xmen LE plus cash.

#13 9 years ago

Cool beans! I have mixed emotions wishing you luck as that means the game is out of the area. I haven't played it for years now, though, so no big loss to me. Maybe i should buy it.

#14 9 years ago

same here. As we both know, he does not play much pinball. Heck, you probably put 300 games on in a week with a new game and it took him 3 years for that many games

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Heck, you probably put 300 games on in a week

guilty. I think i did that with iron man but i've been stuck in the 10XX total for over a month now. haven't played it since i got the fishtales in here. I marathoned that one for a week and now all my games sit idle. I am pretty much done, just dropping in here outta boredom. GLWS.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the patina on left side rail and the paint miss on front right corner

LMAO @ the "patina police"!!!
sweet machine, #1 on my wish list GLWS

#17 9 years ago

amazing machine !!!
don't understand the discounted sales price for this one. someone should grab it quick, these Trons just keep going and going and going up

play my LE every day.

#18 9 years ago

for a moment I was trying to figure out why it had spiderman siderails...

#19 9 years ago

I want it but I have just one problem. I need some of that green paper. Maybe someone will give me some since it's just paper

GLWS. Hope to have a Tron in my line up one day.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

amazing machine !!!
don't understand the discounted sales price for this one. someone should grab it quick, these Trons just keep going and going and going up
play my LE every day.

Pumpalicious!!!

The asking price is dead on. It's not discounted

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Pumpalicious!!!
The asking price is dead on. It's not discounted

too cheap
must be Black Friday special.

#22 9 years ago

Just sent jardine your link.....I think he's from the other side of the world, though.......

#23 9 years ago

updated original post. The arcade mod is apparently version 2.1. Sorry for any confusion.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

LMAO @ the "patina police"!!!
sweet machine, #1 on my wish list GLWS

I wanted to disclose everything. The game is great condition but I think it is always better to point out any potentially perceived blems, no matter how minor.

I think the price is appropriate for a sale.

$10,500 obo

#25 9 years ago

Curious to see if this game sells for over 10k. My hunch says Tron LE is now dipping below 10 and is losing value not gaining it. But the market will decide.

#26 9 years ago

Good luck with the sale!

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Curious to see if this game sells for over 10k. My hunch says TRON LE is now dipping below 10 and is losing value not gaining it. But the market will decide.

Not sure but I can tell you a friend of mine sold his for over $10K in less than 2 days. This was only a couple months ago.

I think the only thing that can hurt Tron LE value would be a Tron Premium vault edition and I think the consensus is pretty much that will never happen.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Not sure but I can tell you a friend of mine sold his for over $10K in less than 2 days. This was only a couple months ago.
I think the only thing that can hurt TRON LE value would be a Tron Premium vault edition and I think the consensus is pretty much that will never happen.

Like I said the market will decide. Got a pm from the seller that I was cock blocking the sale...why is giving an opinion about price so frowned upon. I didn't think my statement was in bad taste. And as I said the market will determine. If someone really wants one this pin will sell fast.

#29 9 years ago

Stern will replace any bad chrome. I called and had all pitted chrome on the HUO Tron Le i bought sent to my door in no time. It is known that original chrome was not the best on Tron le. They have records and as long as replacement parts were not requested for that serial number game stern will back up their product. Even if you are not the original owner. Classy. Buy with confidence. Was about to sell my Huo (have a nib as well) for little less than this. Glad buyer backed out. No need for charity especially when no one is offering any my way. Bump.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Curious to see if this game sells for over 10k. My hunch says TRON LE is now dipping below 10 and is losing value not gaining it. But the market will decide.

Quoted from kaneda:

Like I said the market will decide. Got a pm from the seller that I was cock blocking the sale...why is giving an opinion about price so frowned upon. I didn't think my statement was in bad taste. And as I said the market will determine. If someone really wants one this pin will sell fast.

It was a douchey thing to post in the mans for sale thread, it's really pretty sad if we have to explain that too you.
Stay classy kaneda you are a true ass-et to this forum

#31 9 years ago

10k by Christmas

#32 9 years ago

no need to fret guys.

The market will determine if/what the game sells for.

OBO stands for "or best offer", so Kaneda if you are interested in purchasing and have a reasonable offer then shoot it over to me.

My buddy that I am selling this for has asked me to take care of it. He knows I have bought and sold some high dollar pins and I am happy to help him out.

Matter of fact, I have off next R, F, Sa, Sun while my wife is busy working so if someone is looking for transport I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to help out.

#33 9 years ago

as much as i hate to say it, all for sale posts are open to both praise and criticism. If you don't want any chatter, post a classified ad and skip the forum post. Simple as that.

That being said, i think the price is definitely in the ballpark. What are the mods worth, uninstalled? I've never priced that stuff out since i don't own a tron.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That being said, i think the price is definitely in the ballpark. What are the mods worth, uninstalled? I've never priced that stuff out since i don't own a tron.

TBT I don't know the exact $ value of the mods, but was told around $700. Likely some other Tron owners would have a more accurate #

Shaker > installed
Topper > installed
Plastic protectors > not installed
Light Cycles > not installed
Arcade mod 2.1 > not installed

If someone wants these all installed that could be negotiated into a deal I suppose.

#35 9 years ago

those are all pretty easy installs. the Light Cycles might take a few more minutes screwing things in.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

but was told around $700. L

maybe i SHOULD buy this. was only thinking there was $200-300 in mods (that i would sell). Nah, who am i kidding.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just sent jardine your link.....I think he's from the other side of the world, though.......

Hadn't received the link but thanks for thinking of me... I can organise shipping so buying from you guys shouldn't be an issue. Done it once already

My current budget doesn't allow me to purchase this title yet, yet! Hoping closer to Xmas when my bonus comes in I'll be in a better position to hound you guys

GLWS, looks amazing and makes me want one even more now!!!

#38 9 years ago

I'm telling you whysnow - your friend really needs an X-Men LE and some holiday cash in his pocket.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

maybe i SHOULD buy this. was only thinking there was $200-300 in mods (that i would sell). Nah, who am i kidding.

I will believe it when I see it

#40 9 years ago

I've put around 10 plays on this particular machine and can attest that it's in excellent condition as described. If you're looking for a like-new Tron LE than look no further. And normally I scoff at ads where people say there are only a few hundred plays but in this instance I believe it. I know the owner and he barely ever plays his pins.

#41 9 years ago

This pin is such an amazing home-use blast.
The LE music & light show completely blow you away.
If you're a Tron fan...... this is the ultimate gaming experience.
Enjoy modding your game? This pin has tons & tons and more new mods are still being created !
Think Quorra & Gem are hot? Get the alternate translite Stern created. I did for my LE.

Plus, hot chix think guys with a Tron LE pin are super cool and they like to hang out with them.

tron-gem-quorra-1.jpgtron-gem-quorra-1.jpg

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

It was a douchey thing to post in the mans for sale thread, it's really pretty sad if we have to explain that too you.
Stay classy kaneda you are a true ass-et to this forum

Completely agree.....how does this person not tire of these relentless comments? I sure get tired of seeing them...over and over and over....

GLWS, whysnow!!!...she'll be gone soon to a lucky owner......

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Hadn't received the link but thanks for thinking of me... I can organise shipping so buying from you guys shouldn't be an issue. Done it once already
My current budget doesn't allow me to purchase this title yet, yet! Hoping closer to Xmas when my bonus comes in I'll be in a better position to hound you guys
GLWS, looks amazing and makes me want one even more now!!!

Actually, just posted on your thread a bit ago, but didn't link.....hoping you get one someday.....I play mine everyday....mark

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm telling you whysnow - your friend really needs an X-Men LE and some holiday cash in his pocket.

looking for a second TronLE Billy?

Unfortunately he is not looking for any trades.

#45 9 years ago

It's so good I wanted two!!

One was going to possibly be for my brother-in-law and help me too in selling the X-Men. Bumpers for a great pin!

#46 9 years ago

Tron Legacy on the Spanish channel right now!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Tron Legacy on the Spanish channel right now!

image-703.jpgimage-703.jpg

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

It's so good I wanted two!!
One was going to possibly be for my brother-in-law and help me too in selling the X-Men. Bumpers for a great pin!

Just buy this one outright and then give it to your Bro-in-law for xmas. You will be the coolest badbilly ever.

#49 9 years ago

Monday morning bump.

Enjoy the 3 day work week for most.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Monday morning bump.
Enjoy the 3 day work week for most.

2.5 for me!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 26.50
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tronle-1-owner-madison-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.