• Latest reply 10 years ago by roc-noc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tron_Topper_002.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Just got this from tracelifter, and just made a deal to sell my Tron, so the topper is for sale.

$100 shipped (exactly what I paid for the topper + shipping).

Let me know!

thanks, Michael

Tron_Topper_002.jpgTron_Topper_002.jpg

3 months later
#4 10 years ago

If someone wants this topper, it is available again. $100 shipped. Looks cool (see picture above) but I never installed it.

Three owner topper with lots of mileage but little to no wear. It seems to be traveling around the country and would like a good home.

I decided to go over the top and spend over 6 times that amount on a custom 3D tron topper (yes zdoor is doing it).

Surely there is someone with a Tron that is not as sick as me and willing to spend only $100 on a topper.

#5 10 years ago

Does this light up? It looks like it does, but I wanted to be sure.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Fooped:

Does this light up? It looks like it does, but I wanted to be sure.

Yes it lights up and it is lit in the picture, It was never installed I just put it on the game and plugged it in for the pic.
It looks cool and came with my TRON when I bought it I am just not into toppers or I would have kept it.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for answering tracelifter. Looks very cool. It is airbrush on plastic with an LED lightbar at the bottom. Never installed on my Tron as my Tron is still sitting NIB. I am into toppers but I like to go overboard on them.

I plan to open Tron next spring or summer and install all the toys (mods) that I have collected for it. Too much life in the way to unbox it now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-topper-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.