You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Tron Pro NIB any interest ?

#2 10 years ago

Moved to market place sub forum. Great game! Good luck.

#3 10 years ago

Keep it....MOD it....I'll help you put them in
We need more TRON in our lives!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Keep it....MOD it....I'll help you put them in
We need more TRON in our lives!

Thanks for the kind offer Sean.

#5 10 years ago

NIB Tron's are now selling for $5800.00?!

Good luck with the sale Stretch.

#6 10 years ago

That's TILT's price as well I believe. Apparently they're all done, no more runs; and Tron is such a kickass game the people still with NIB are pricing accordingly. I got mine for 4500 towards the beginning of the year, when they were plentiful.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

NIB Tron's are now selling for $5800.00?!
Good luck with the sale Stretch.

No they are probably selling for $6500 this week.That's what I was told would happen by a Distributor last week.

#8 10 years ago

Eli ramp kit due anyday now will only help this title.

#9 10 years ago

You're right, Eli's mod is ready to ship and will change the value of both versions, the Pro and the LE greatly .

#10 10 years ago

Next week = $6500 for a Tron Pro?

Lol

Better wait a week to sell yours then

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Next week = $6500 for a Tron Pro?
Lol
Better wait a week to sell yours then

Maybe I should.....

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You're right, Eli's mod is ready to ship and will change the value of both versions, the Pro and the LE greatly .

I disagree. I don't think it is going to change the cost of the LE much at all. The LE will still be the LE, no matter what changes on the pro. And the increase of the pro will simply be because of scarcity now that the stock of NIB is pretty much dried up.

Oh, and I'm not one of the LE owners poo pooing the pro, I own a pro. I just think the LE will continue to be the LE and a blinged out pro will still be a blinged out pro, and both will still be fun games

#13 10 years ago

But they sold for $4,500 earlier this year! That means they will always be $4,500... Right?

#14 10 years ago

Wowza. Glad I still have my first run NIB waiting for my next house... *sigh*

#15 10 years ago

I paid $5300 for mine NIB. I regret nothing! I was on the fence between that, POTC, TSPP, X-men and ACDC premium, and I chose that.

The funny part is, I had played all of the choices listed EXCEPT Tron, so it was a complete blind buy! I still like it much much more than any other pin I've played.

It's stupid how perfect that pin is. If I mess up while chopping wood on LOTR, I will just walk away and do something else (ie. get on pinside and look at all the awesome pinball machines I can't buy because I live nowhere near anyone selling them), BUT if I drain on Tron, it doesn't even bother me. I'll just play again.

It's a bulletproof pinball machine! It can kick my ass all day, and I'll just keep coming back! The only downside to owning Tron is that it makes every other machine seem inferior, actually, I take that back, it makes every other noun seem inferior.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

The only downside to owning Tron is that it makes every other machine seem inferior,

+1

#17 10 years ago

If you're talking the arcade game...then yeah.

The pin...not so much

Quoted from stretch2:

The only downside to owning Tron is that it makes every other machine seem inferior,

+1

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

The pin...not so much

The pin, yes. I will also add that it's the best multiplayer pin as well. The ball times are short enough to make playing versus a friend, whether more or less experienced, much more fair and fun.

Also there are no stops at all during Tron. It's just heart pounding pinball!

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

The pin...not so much

The arcade game sucks. 4 very basic games, 2 of which devolve into pattern memorization after the first three rounds or so. Great cabinet, music, theme, etc... but the gameplay of Tron is very meh.

#20 10 years ago

I've always wanted to like the Tron video game, but it does kinda suck. I do like Gomez's joystick he designed for it. Game looks cool. Satan's Hollow is a much better game with that control stick though. I wouldn't want the Tron pinball unless it was the LE. Just my preference. If I know there's a version of a game with drop targets in it, my brain would never let me forget it. Lighting mods may make the Pro close, but the LE is still the LE. I still think Stern should run a Tron Premium to answer some of the demand for the game. With their recent successes, though, perhaps it is too late for that to happen. It's the only LE that I regret not getting when I had the chance. The music pin LEs will be around for awhile, plus they have feature-identical premiums available all over the place.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Metalpin:

Satan's Hollow is a much better game with that control stick though. I wouldn't want the Tron pinball unless it was the LE. Just my preference. If I know there's a version of a game with drop targets in it, my brain would never let me forget it. Lighting mods may make the Pro close, but the LE is still the LE.

I agree Satan's Hollow is a great game... much better than Tron. I also like Tapper from that era of Midway games... unique challenge and an awesome cab to boot.

It's funny on the drops.. those are what I miss the least from the LE. I like the standups, gives you one more way to nail Gem (off 'T' usually). What I want is the Daft Punk mode.. Eli's mod will be more than close enough on the ramp effects, and the other LE bits aren't a big deal to me. They won't make a premium... I think GS likes having a game near MM pricing on the secondary market. Keeps people pumping up the LEs pre-launch...

#22 10 years ago

You guys do realize its a for sale thread right??
Bump

#23 10 years ago

I may just open up the Pro and keep it since Eli's mod is starting to ship .That was the coolest thing about the LE anyway.The chrome armour kinda looks cheesy.Shoulda' been blue.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

But they sold for $4,500 earlier this year! That means they will always be $4,500... Right?

No sarcasm sensed at all there.

I can't wait for Eli's ramp kit can't get here soon enough!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I can't wait for Eli's ramp kit can't get here soon enough

Good thought.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The arcade game sucks. 4 very basic games, 2 of which devolve into pattern memorization after the first three rounds or so. Great cabinet, music, theme, etc... but the gameplay of Tron is very meh.

Billy Mays says you shut your dirty mouth!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#27 10 years ago

Tron Pro NIB any interest ?
Fair trade for a Spidey ?
Thought it was a fair trade.

#28 10 years ago

Anyone ?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Thought it was a fair trade.....

Guess we will find out

#30 10 years ago

Guess I will.....

#31 10 years ago

Oh well....so it goes...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-pro-nib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.