Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 11.38.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 11.38.30 AM.png
TRON_MOCKUP.jpg
image-598.jpg
image-580.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wickedbass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

Any pictures of these installed on a Tron ?

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I can install mine this week and snap some pics

Great thanks, I think I want to order these but would love to get an idea what they look like.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm kind of meh about it. The colors don't go with the colors on the front, my gf pointed out they match the sides of the backbox though. I think to me, the colors just clash with the translite too much.

Thanks for the picture. I would have to agree, does not blend well with that translate. The white really jumps out.

Again thanks.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hi All
Based upon some of your feedback..we have decided here at the studio that we are going to redesign this. Possible using some metalic vinyl as well. Anyone who has purchased these already and is unhappy will have the option to exchange for the newer version that we come up with if they are not happy with their current design for no extra charge. If you like the current design.. act now for we have two left in stock and that will most likely be it.
Thank you
-JR

Great news, will be looking forward to it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wickedbass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-pingrill-speaker-decal?tu=Wickedbass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.