tumblr_ma7m4vesnz1rdiecno1_400.jpg
20130928_184726.jpg
IMG_20140103_025907.jpg
IMG_20140103_025844.jpg
IMG_20140103_025823.jpg
IMG_20140103_025751.jpg
IMG_20140103_025723.jpg
IMG_20140103_025632.jpg
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Looking to sell my Tron LE (#222) that I bought NIB when they first came out. It's been sitting in the same spot for those years and is in pristine condition. Shaker motor, upgraded speakers with woofer (makes the Daft Punk music sound amazing), lighted Hallmark lightcycle mods added, moving LED backglass lights, underside blue light glows on the floor, misc other toys added to playfield as well. Low plays, I'm guessing 350 or less since I'm really the only one that plays it. I need to get every dollar out of this that I can so I'm in no hurry to sell it. Will ship if needed. I don't have a firm grasp on the value but I will be doing some research. Let me know questions or make an offer. I'm new to pinside but I've been on KLOV and BYOAC for years. Check out my feedback there.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from morecowbell:

I need to get every dollar out of this

Honesty is always appreciated-- haha! Good luck.

#3 10 years ago

It would help to know where you're located as location can affect price and needing to have a game shipped can also affect the sale. In addition, once we know where you are then we can accurately claim that "we wished we were closer" even though we have no intention of buying the game. It's our way of bumping your ad for you.

Regarding value, I think you should be happy to get out of it what you paid for it and I'm willing to pay that - unless of course it needs to be shipped, in which case, "I wish I was closer".

Anyway, just messing with you. List a location and come up with a price rather than counting on a bunch of collectors to overpay for your game.

Dave

#4 10 years ago

Sorry, apparently my reading comprehension skills have slipped in the last day or two (too much drinking)...I see that you're in the Chicago suburbs, which is close to me.

Dave

#5 10 years ago

I'm in Naperville, specifically. I knew it would be a hard sell here in the collector forums, but you never know if someone has been looking hard for one. Thanks for the input.

#6 10 years ago

I will attest that my man morecowbell is great to deal with. We've done several deals on klov. Glws, I know I'd love that pin.

#7 10 years ago

I don't think it'll be a hard sell as I think this is a game that folks are interested in. I'm just not sure you're going to get the absolute highest price here.

Dave

#8 10 years ago

This is more of a for auction than for sale thread without a price OP. Consider coming up with some asking price, even if higher than you expect to get out of it, to take away the auction feel of the thread. Thanks.

#9 10 years ago

Would love to add a Tron LE to the lineup but will let you do your reseach first and then you can come up with HOW MUCH YOU NEED

#10 10 years ago

I'll start the bidding at 9k

#11 10 years ago

Welcome to pinside. The natives get restless when you don't post an asking price. Tron LE is a desired pin - a picture added to your post and an asking price go a long way.

GLWS

#12 10 years ago

Sorry for the vague sale details, boo on me. I'd like to get $10.5k out of it as it's quickly becoming a hard to find pin, especially in the condition it's in. Total plays on it is 323 and I promise not to play it past 350 as I come to terms with parting with it. I literally have a Tron themed room in my arcade so it's tough to let this go. I'll try to pull together some pics ASAP but it's a busy day today so it may not happen right away. Release the Price Police!!!

#14 10 years ago

$8500,01 if so. No way Im letting this baby go for so low

Sorry OP, did not have much pinside time lately, very busy but would like to wish a great 2014 to fellow members on a few threads. No trolling intended.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

$8500,01 if so. No way Im letting this baby go for so low
Sorry OP, did not have much pinside time lately, very busy but would like to wish a great 2014 to fellow members on a few threads. No trolling intended.

Wow $85001.00 lol

#16 10 years ago

They sit at ten grand, you will need time and patience. At 9 -9500 it may sell pretty fast. If I wanted to sell mine fast that's what I would do. Best of luck, you will miss it. Pics of tron room please

#17 10 years ago

Mr Pinball Classifieds is your friend... you'll get more exposure there with a better possibility of finding a real buyer.

http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

They sit at ten grand, you will need time and patience. At 9 -9500 it may sell pretty fast. If I wanted to sell mine fast that's what I would do. Best of luck, you will miss it. Pics of tron room please

Depends how pimped out they are. I know my Tron LE literally has a little over 2k in mods in it (like the back lit EL paper Tron Legacy laser cut rails e.t.c.) and have seen similar ones easily go quickly over 10k.

Regardless though, Tron LE is an EXCELLENT game. It was my first NIB and it's still the pin in my collection I play the most to this day.

#19 10 years ago

Here are some pics for anyone interested.IMG_20140103_025907.jpgIMG_20140103_025907.jpgIMG_20140103_025844.jpgIMG_20140103_025844.jpgIMG_20140103_025823.jpgIMG_20140103_025823.jpgIMG_20140103_025751.jpgIMG_20140103_025751.jpgIMG_20140103_025723.jpgIMG_20140103_025723.jpgIMG_20140103_025632.jpgIMG_20140103_025632.jpg

#20 10 years ago

Oh Man, it looks so awesome there! You should keep it!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh Man, it looks so awesome there! You should keep it!

I agree with centerflunk, does this guy realize he's betraying his Tron room by selling this?

#22 10 years ago

Don't try to make it hurt more than it already does, guys. You may call it a betrayal, but I call it investing in different toys (my wife's breast lift and tummy tuck). She's pretty much committing to prancing around in lingerie all day so that's gonna cost me as well. Help a dude out!

#23 10 years ago

morecowbell - you are the LAST guy on earth that I would think would sell his Tron LE pinball! Your gaming area looks like it was built by Flynn, himself!

#24 10 years ago

No other game will fit with your themed room! Keep it man!!!-Joe

#25 10 years ago

I still have my Tron arcade and Discs of Tron arcade so the theme still works.

#26 10 years ago

She's pretty much committing to prancing around in lingerie all day so that's gonna cost me as well. Help a dude out!

Can we see pics of the wife??? I mean it would only help with the sale of course.-Joe

#27 10 years ago

I think they do payment plans for boobjobs now.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I agree with centerflunk, does this guy realize he's betraying his Tron room by selling this?

Man, with a room that looks like that you need to keep your Tron LE. It looks awesome in there!!!

#29 10 years ago

OP delivers the before pic. No promises on the after. 20130928_184726.jpg20130928_184726.jpg

#30 10 years ago

Yep. Sell the stupid pin.

#31 10 years ago

I love my wife just the way she is. My Tron stays.

#32 10 years ago

sell me your edot.. and she can choose one or the other, she is a pretty lady, but you know the prancing will only last a short while since you are married...

#33 10 years ago

Keep those tits and the tron. Fake breasts are not fun, or to look at, they barely move. Might look good in a bra, but that's about it.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yep. Sell the stupid pin.

+ 1 to that.

You can always replace the LE with a dressed up Pro down the road. But you could never replace the Mrs for the cost of a Tron Pro. Good luck with the sale!

Quoted from domijr:

Keep those tits and the tron. Fake breasts are not fun, or to look at, they barely move. Might look good in a bra, but that's about it.

Actually, he mentioned a lift - not the same at all, no implants. Sometimes they actually remove a bit of tissue to even them out, but despite that, the lift effect makes them look better in many persons' eyes.

#35 10 years ago

Exactly, it's a lift, not implants. Much more natural. She has plenty to work with so the lift will make them "perkier and look better in and out of a bra" - her words.

#36 10 years ago

Dude if your wife finds out your posting pics of her here you may be subject to DE-RESOLUTION....
I'm just sayin!

#37 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing your Tron room, other then missing a few Mondo posters you have a amazing set up. Wish I had room for a EDOT or could find one. Obligatory don't sell your tron unless the gem shot pissed you off.

#38 10 years ago

If she ever decide to leave you, you will take your 10k worth of boob job and tummy tuck with her. And guess what? The next guy will enjoy your $10k of "investment" without spending a dime. I say keep your LE and at least you can keep half worst case scenario. 50% marriage fails which should make you think.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from morecowbell:

but I call it investing in different toys (my wife's breast lift and tummy tuck). She's pretty much committing to prancing around in lingerie all day so that's gonna cost me as well. Help a dude out!

tumblr_ma7m4vesnz1rdiecno1_400.jpgtumblr_ma7m4vesnz1rdiecno1_400.jpg

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

There are implants that are so good you can't tell the difference in sight or feel. That said, there are plenty of bad implants as well that do only look good in a bra.

Lift or implants, keep the Tron LE. Sell the discs of Tron to the Hawaii dude before you sell the Tron LE.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from morecowbell:

OP delivers the before pic. No promises on the after.

Your wife is pretty hot already, are you two really going to get that much benefit from having "work" done on her?

Also consider that this might have been one of those moments where you were supposed to tell her you think she's perfect just the way she is..

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from morecowbell:

OP delivers the before pic. No promises on the after.

20130928_184726.jpg 61 KB

After pics or it didn't happen!

#43 10 years ago

Like the game room. You know what, the two video games will still make the room. You can always get a Tron pro later and dress it up. If your wife wants the lift and tummy tuck - she's asking - and you get to dress her up after, win win and win. I'd rather be playing with your wife - I mean my wife - than balls.

Your wife's pic is making me chuckle. She is very attractive but I keep thinking of Bruce Willis in Blind Date where he sees a lady with nice cleavage, grabs a cherry, and he "shoots and scores"!!! Lands right in the bread basket. Sorry, I can't control the flashbacks.

#44 10 years ago

After pics go to the eventual buyer.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from morecowbell:

After pics go to the eventual buyer.

Well you are one heck of a salesman. Let me know if you want a job.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There are implants that are so good you can't tell the difference in sight or feel. That said, there are plenty of bad implants as well that do only look good in a bra.
Lift or implants, keep the Tron LE. Sell the discs of Tron to the Hawaii dude before you sell the Tron LE.

Heh now... I met the Hawaii dude many years ago. He was cool as sh$t!

#47 10 years ago

Can you list all of your mods? Also, for those on here, is this a good buy? Weren't these things like 7K new?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can you list all of your mods? Also, for those on here, is this a good buy? Weren't these things like 7K new?

Actually $5500 new. But this is a top tier desired pin with approx only 200 in the us, others went overseas.

First two months of sales on this title in early 2011 were ok, but then collectors started playing them and word of mouth made this title lightning in a bottle. I think it was john Borg's best work ever.

After that prices on LE's went north quickly and stayed there. For great reasons.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

bullshit. fake breasts are mans best friend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-le-pinball-chicago-suburbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.