• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RazerX
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Howdy,

I'm new to pinside so still feeling my way around the protocols of this site but posting a FS does not seem to be frowned upon, so I figured I would post my machine for sale here. Description below:

Chicago area. Excellent Condition with just a couple minor
blemishes. Was on location for around 7 months. Kept very clean and
well cared for but also just shopped with new white rubber installed,
flips rebuilt and ramps crystal clear. Shaker motor installed. New
siderails installed. Leg protectors installed from day 1. Mini-LCD
screen and decals for the video game above the scoop mod included but
not installed. Goodie bag untouched and still stapled to the inside
of the cab. Have all paperwork that came with the game. PF in great
condition with no visible wear, Mantis scoop protector installed when
it became available. Only blemishes are a small scratch under the
right flipper button, plating on lockbar has worn slightly in a couple
of spots, and minor impression on very top left side of back box but
artwork is fully intact. Other than that the machine is perfect. Cash
only, NO paypal and would prefer pick-up in person. $7750 gets it
done. May consider trades for a TAF+cash or other titles, does not need to be a showpiece.

Looks like the Pynball site died the day I posted pics, so I just posted pics to photobucket and updated my ad in the market section.

Pics can be viewed here:

www.photobucket.com/RZX

Rob

#2 7 years ago

Good luck with your sale man.... (I saw it posted on Mr Pinball earlier as well).

Tron LE is a great game. Even though it's routed, I'm sure someone would love to own one seeing as they are extremely difficult to find and don't come up for sale often (for an attainable price anyways).

#3 7 years ago

Great price on a great game. Good luck with the sale.

#4 7 years ago

That would have been gone in a hot second here in the SF bay area. Best on your sale and welcome to Pinside, Rob!

#5 7 years ago

That's the lowest price I've seen on one of these in a while. Is the Tron LE market finally starting to come back down to Earth?

Edit: I just realized that this machine is coming off route. While not a bad price, it's not as cheap as I first thought.

#6 7 years ago

This if the first routed one I have seen but I am sure with all the new titles coming up people will start selling them to fund the next machine and maybe that will lower the price. I personally want one and will hopefully someday land one.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Edit: I just realized that this machine is coming off route. While not a bad price, it's not as cheap as I first thought.

Exactly. If it wasn't routed it would be an easy 8k+ all day.

Quoted from Cliffy:

That would have been gone in a hot second here in the SF bay area. Best on your sale and welcome to Pinside, Rob!

Agreed!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I just realized that this machine is coming off route. While not a bad price, it's not as cheap as I first thought.

I'm curious how it did on route. I know someone who routed a Pro, and it did really poorly on route. I wonder if all the cool flashy ramps helped it out. I hope so!

#9 7 years ago

Damn I am so getting one of these after my wife forgets about the 3 pins I just bought

Or until a HUO is FS near me lol

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's the lowest price I've seen on one of these in a while. Is the TRON LE market finally starting to come back down to Earth?

I know of one that just sold last week for 7K. HUO with under 300 plays.

#11 7 years ago

Routed-schmouted...if I didn't have one already I would have bought it lol

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

That is a fantastic price!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I hope you bought it at that price!!! That would actually be a price that made flipping it worth the head ache.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hope you bought it at that price!!! That would actually be a price that made flipping it worth the head ache.

I didn't get it and don't want to drag the seller through the mud, so will just leave it at that

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I didn't get it and don't want to drag the seller through the mud, so will just leave it at that

Good man. Too much of that stuff seems to happen on this page when a deal falls through for whatever reason. Nice to see people keeping this stuff off the boards.

#16 7 years ago

Some of you may know RazerX, the OP, but just to add this thread.... He rotated a few games through a bar in suburban Chicago called Brixies. He was there regularly as he lived nearby and also had a good arrangement with bar owner -- i.e. games were well "guarded" and quickly tended to if something went wrong. So, I would not regard his games from there as typical off-route games. They were played but not abused. And not on route for all that long. At one point, I think he had a MM and CC there too.

Anyway, my two cents. I'm sure the pics speak for themselves. Google Brixies on rgp and you can see all the history.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Shadow:

Some of you may know RazerX, the OP, but just to add this thread.... He rotated a few games through a bar in suburban Chicago called Brixies. He was there regularly as he lived nearby and also had a good arrangement with bar owner -- i.e. games were well "guarded" and quickly tended to if something went wrong. So, I would not regard his games from there as typical off-route games. They were played but not abused. And not on route for all that long. At one point, I think he had a MM and CC there too.
Anyway, my two cents. I'm sure the pics speak for themselves. Google Brixies on rgp and you can see all the history.

Thanks for the kind words Shadow. CC and MM are still there along with GnR. It is true that Brixies staff does keep an eye on the games and does a good job of alerting me when something needs attention. I'm usually there within a day to fix any issues. Have a couple of offers that I am considering but nothing that's a done deal yet, so if you are considering a partial trade offer, let me know ASAP. I'm open to other titles beyond TAF. STTNG is another I would consider, but let me know what you got and we can go from there.

Rob

#18 7 years ago

Sold, thanks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside