9587268786_5135cfbe4a_c.jpg
9587266672_325b5550a6_c.jpg
9587265130_31acae1bca_c.jpg
9587263202_e8504390dc_c.jpg
9587262092_0d4e5e2114_c.jpg
9584490427_51632f61b3_c.jpg
9584482855_96e50106d1_c.jpg
Poker_Cat_Fold.jpg
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Tron is one of the most modified pins out there

You are probably right.Tron is so unique.

#52 10 years ago

Good ideas on this one.

#53 10 years ago

May have a Sale Pending.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

May have a Sale Pending.

quanto?

#55 10 years ago

I'm curious too... I thought Tron LE prices had drifted significantly lower than their peak hype price... but no idea what the current range is.

I find it interesting people are still lining up to pay 10K+ for a stock Tron LE. But I guess it is an interesting world

#56 10 years ago

It's a nutty hobby. Glws.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I thought TRON LE prices had drifted significantly lower than their peak hype price... but no idea what the current range is.

I find it interesting people are still lining up to pay 10K+ for a stock TRON LE. But I guess it is an interesting world

Why? Did Stern make more of them? Did the game suddenly start to suck after another code update by Lyman?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why? Did Stern make more of them? Did the game suddenly start to suck after another code update by Lyman?

No, but the two most recent FS threads I could remember resulted in:
- one being given away to a relative
- the other being withdrawn and put into storage?

Plus, the new ramp mod being released possibly being better than the LE...

Makes one wonder. I am not surprised to see a stock LE in the 9-11K range.... I just thought it was possibly at the lower end. MAYBE even at the 8-9K range. With multiple offers at over 10K obviously I was wrong. It happens.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Plus, the new ramp mod being released possibly being better than the LE...

I'm an LE owner and I can honestly say I hope they get this done for the Tron Pro owners. I don't care what happens to the value of my game (I'm not going to be selling it so it doesn't matter) and it would be great for pinball if the Tron Pro's could get the color changing lighted ramps tied to the software.

Would love to see it. I know they have been working on it for a year and half now so I'd also like to see all that hard work pay off for those guys.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

With multiple offers at over 10K obviously I was wrong. It happens.

Yeah. I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong!

#61 10 years ago

Good luck stretch , your Spider-Man and tron are utterly mint. Hope tron finds a good home it's currently my favorite game. I can understand your low plays sometimes they just don't get played enough.

#62 10 years ago

I bought my BiB from Mark. Stand up guy

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

It's a nutty hobby. Glws.

Nutty indeed.

Nutty_Coffee.jpgNutty_Coffee.jpg Austin-Powers-nutty.jpgAustin-Powers-nutty.jpg

#64 10 years ago

I have decided that I would rather trade my Tron LE for $6500 + your Tron Pro HUO.Or trade it for $6k + your NIB Tron Pro.
I have had some good offers to sell, but to replace this one with a NIB Pro(which I could be content with) is difficult with the current prices from dealers.Also, this gives someone a chance to own an LE and not put out that much cash or worry about selling their Pro .
Please pm me with any interest.
Mark

#65 10 years ago

Hmm...how about a Pro W/mods for a negotiable cash difference? My Pro has a heap of mods....

#66 10 years ago

pm sent

#67 10 years ago

A nice HUO Tron Pro without mods is fine in trade also.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Hmm...how about a Pro W/mods for a negotiable cash difference? My Pro has a heap of mods....

Hope you guys make a deal. GL Gecko.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Good luck Gecko! Get that LE closer to me! Or, maybe we work a deal for your Tron and you pay cash to Stretch.

Tell you what though...to see it spelled out like that...a modded tron Pro PLUS $6k....seems a little absurd.

GLWS!

#70 10 years ago

Tell you what though...to see it spelled out like that...a modded tron Pro PLUS $6k....seems a little absurd.

I never asked for a modded Pro.

#71 10 years ago

I have a heavily modded pro. If we could negotiate a price for me to remove some mods blue DMD Etc. I may have interest. I miss not having daft punk on the pro. Hmmmm

#72 10 years ago

I have interest but 6K is just too much difference for the additions.

GLWT

#73 10 years ago

How about my Tron LE for your Tron Pro NIB + $5500.I prefer the Tron Pro with the Red DMD display and 2 Translites.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I never asked for a modded Pro.

Modded, NIB, HUO, routed to death...doesn't matter. Still crazy, but if you can do it, why not?

#75 10 years ago

Modded, NIB, HUO, routed to death...doesn't matter. Still crazy, but if you can do it, why not?

Why not ? Sums it all up right there.

#76 10 years ago

BTW, some are bashing me for the level that I value my Tron Le, but to be fair here, many of the Tron Pro owners are way way over valuing the Tron Pro's they have even more.So I guess that we will respectfully agree to disagree.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

BTW, some are bashing me for the level that I value my TRON LE, but to be fair here, many of the Tron Pro owners are way way over valuing the Tron Pro's they have even more.So I guess that we will respectfully agree to disagree.

So you will trade me straight up for my Pro? Awesome! Thanks Stretch, game is sold everyone

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So you will trade me straight up for my Pro? Awesome! Thanks Stretch, game is sold everyone

Excuse me but........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I have a heavily modded pro. If we could negotiate a price for me to remove some mods blue DMD Etc. I may have interest. I miss not having daft punk on the pro. Hmmmm

pm sent.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Classic centerflank!!

#81 10 years ago

Revised...Now offering up my TRON LE HUO Mint for $10K sale only.No trade necessary now.Get close to that and it's yours.

Mark

#82 10 years ago

Wow. Great price!

(Yes, I own one)

#83 10 years ago

I bought his NIB METPRO from him....I had to have my 9 month old tag along and he was gracious enough to have his daughter look after him as we made the deal. He also had a couple of his landscapers gently lift and load the pin into my jeep. I got a great deal and he even gave me a deal on the shaker/FF sub kit as I bought them together....they weren't even out of the shipping boxes yet. I even got some free wine. Friendly guy to deal with....recommended!

#84 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words Sean.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I have gotten some offers north of $10k so we are close.

Maybe hit these guys up? GLWTS

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Revised...Now offering up my TRON LE HUO Mint for $10K sale only.No trade necessary now.Get close to that and it's yours.
Mark

How about $9500 and a signed picture of me holding my Father of the year Plaque

Nearly forgot to say bump for a good seller.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

How about $9500 and a signed picture of me holding my Father of the year Plaque
Nearly forgot to say bump for a good seller.

Somebody sell this man a Tron LE for this price! He's been wanting one for quite some time and he has been pretty patient about it. It's gotta happen sooner or later!

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Somebody sell this man a TRON LE for this price! He's been wanting one for quite some time and he has been pretty patient about it. It's gotta happen sooner or later!

Thanks Rob! Surely someday the LE Tron God will shine on me...
But incase he doesnt i may have to drive to Cali and play yours... So just in case it comes to that please be sure that your game room fridge is packed with ice cold beer and your Tron LE is set to free play

#89 10 years ago

Rob, sell Concrete you Tron Le for $8500 and get yourself a Woz, you know you want it!

#91 10 years ago

If I can get my hands on the apron of destiny, would you consider that a fair trade?

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Somebody sell this man a TRON LE for this price! He's been wanting one for quite some time and he has been pretty patient about it. It's gotta happen sooner or later!

Are you volunteering?

#93 10 years ago

If I can get my hands on the apron of destiny, would you consider that a fair trade?

Be careful joking about the apron of destiny, the Dude has never been the same since he was exposed to it.

The_Dude.gifThe_Dude.gif

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Thanks Rob! Surely someday the LE Tron God will shine on me...
But incase he doesnt i may have to drive to Cali and play yours... So just in case it comes to that please be sure that your game room fridge is packed with ice cold beer and your TRON LE is set to free play

You got it! Anytime you are in the area you are more than welcome to come over and play. And yes, I will not only have cold beer, but I will even make sure Tron LE is set on free play for the first 15 minutes.

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Are you volunteering?

Yes, I'm volunteering to let him come play my Tron LE.

#95 10 years ago

Negotiating with a Pinsider....awaiting response....

#96 10 years ago

...drum roll...

#97 10 years ago

Sold...... to a Non Pinsider.
Thanks everyone for your interest.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Sold...... to a Non Pinsider.
Thanks everyone for your interest.

Congrats on the sale. Wish a Pinsider would have snagged it though.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Congrats on the sale. Wish a Pinsider would have snagged it though.

Me too.I tried to make it work but.......

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I tried to make it work but.......

Yeah, we're all penny pinchers here. But, we do have a habit to support..............

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-le-96-huo-mint/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.