beat a dead horse (starwars).jpg
take it.jpg
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0106.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

If it is same guy I have heard about, you are better off if he refused to wire money.

is that the same guy who knows when all the Stern code will be done?

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I would have pulled out the minute you opened this thread asking for more money than you and your "buyer" agreed to. One of the lamer threads I've ever seen on Pinside, and that's saying something. Glws. Shazam!

we never had 'a deal' when I posted originally. He wouldn't agree to wiring the total. I can go to a car dealer and tell the salesman 'I want that red Dodge Charger .....then the salesman says 'great, how do u wanna pay?'....and I say "I'd like to use Paypal 'gift' and then I wander off the car lot and he can't find me. I don't return texts about it either........so is that a done deal in your mind? I guess it's the car dealers fault.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

is that the same guy who knows when all the Stern code will be done?

Wow, aren't you a plethora of sunshine.

#104 10 years ago

I'd put a listing in the marketplace, close this thread & start a proper one without the buyer drama.

GLWTS

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

U don't want to take any single transaction above $9800... Always make it two

This is the worst advice... eva! Structuring payments is illegal. A STR (suspicious transaction report) is nearly meaningless and of absolute no concern when making above board transactions.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I've taken PayPal transactions up to 9k I wouldn't go over 10k unless u want Uncle Sam to know

The most I ever took was $3500 and I was sweating bullets for a month. The 10 grand thing is a myth. BTW, I'm pretty sure 6 grand cash triggers a STR these days. I don't know where you got your info. Link?

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

ok, that was surreal. The potential buyer read all these posts, got upset (i got an expletive-filled email) and backed out. Apparently felt like his integrity was being called out by the Forum, even though his name was NEVER mentioned in this thread. The machine is still avail if anyone is interested. thxs

Post the email or it never happened.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

If it is same guy I have heard about, you are better off if he refused to wire money.

If the guy is a shifty d-bag, out him right now.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

ok, that was surreal. The potential buyer read all these posts, got upset (i got an expletive-filled email) and backed out. Apparently felt like his integrity was being called out by the Forum, even though his name was NEVER mentioned in this thread. The machine is still avail if anyone is interested. thxs

Or maybe he had second thoughts about paying you $11K for this pin.

I know that if I was working on a pin deal and the other party started a thread on pinside discussing the deal and terms, I would probably walk away.

It is one thing to check references. Another to open the drama to all. Too much detail. Too much drama.

#110 10 years ago

Without shaming him in any way, please name the Pinsider who backed out.

It's always good to have archived info like that, should it become a trend.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Post the email or it never happened.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

If the guy is a shifty d-bag, out him right now.

That is a judgement call. No one was hurt from what I can tell. Calling someone out is a two edged sword.

#113 10 years ago

It's all a lie.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

That is a judgement call. No one was hurt from what I can tell. Calling someone out is a two edged sword.

Apparently 3 people have had this guy solicit expensive machines with paypal and then pull out when they said no. That calls for an outing.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

I agree. Several posters know the guy and PM'd me about him. I don't think it does any good to post his name publicly. If u wanna know, PM me, but it's over. It's a deal that was never gonna happen based on the PM's I got. I'm not saying to avoid the guy either! He buys and sells a ton of machines apparently. If u're comfortable doing Paypal, maybe he's your guy ha. Just be prepared to have patience because he's a talker.

In the mean time, I'll try to figure out how to delete this thread

And while I have your attention lol, I'll do 18K for both machines! That's a good deal.

#116 10 years ago

this thing still for sale?

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

this thing still for sale?

yes it is

#118 10 years ago

price lowered thxs

#120 10 years ago

bump, sorry

#121 10 years ago

Get what you want or keep it. Money will come in some other way, shape, form.

1 week later
#122 10 years ago

SOLD

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tron-le-3/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.