11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jediturtle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have a nice Transformers Pro for sale in Novi Michigan. Price is $3800. Game has a few hundred plays on it and is in new condition.
    cfh at provide.net

#2 11 years ago

bump for MI

#3 11 years ago

This machine is in perfect shape.

#4 11 years ago

finally a reasonably priced one. This now the new standard price quote on TF.

#5 11 years ago

I'm thinking HUO Avatar pricing of $3300-3400 would be more appropriate.

#6 11 years ago

people around here seem to be trying to get 4500 for theirs lately around here. Newbs are starting to learn that you lose money once you open the box.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

people around here seem to be trying to get 4500 for theirs lately around here. Newbs are starting to learn that you lose money once you open the box.

Tell that to any owner of Spider-Man.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Tell that to any owner of Spider-Man.

Spiderman is a special situation. Let's face it, it's Stern's Medieval Madness. I'm not saying that it is as good or as valuable, but it's the closest comparison you can make. TF is more like SWE1- cool theme, but it's just sort of "there".

#9 11 years ago

I said it before. SM and Tron are the two exceptions to the rule. You can't look at the one time a machine goes up and think they all do that. 99% of them do NOT and you lose your ass. Least you had the fun of opening the box. It isn't until they get around 10 years old do certain titles start going back up and maybe exceed their NIB cost.

#10 11 years ago

Not to mention, Spiderman took a pretty good price hit right after it was released too. It took what, a year or more for them to polish the software? It wasn't until that was done that the price started creeping back up, and it's been a slow climb (unlike the MM, AFM, Tron, etc explosion of the past year). It wasn't until maybe a year ago, a good 3 years after release, that I would say it started regularly selling for more than the NIB price was initially. I'm pretty sure that Tron was the first machine to start going up right off the bat.

It will be interesting to see if the rumored software updates for Transformers and X-Men cause them to do the same. I selfishly hope not!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-pro-detroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.