photo 4 (2).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 3 (3).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 2 (4).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Maybe I missed it, are you ok shipping with NAVL?

Yes, I am ok shipping with NAVL.I could prep it.

#52 9 years ago

Combo deal with your Samoyed?

j/k, good luck with sale. Great seller, impeccable machines.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

WHY is this still here??

I fixed your post

An under 4K TFLE is crazy. Free bump here too

#54 9 years ago

WOW !!!
GREAT PRICE !!!
Under 4k and looks like a BEAUTY -- Had a TFLE, sold it and my wife and son want me to get one again as it was a BLAST to play!

#55 9 years ago

WOW! That price is insane!!! TFLE is an awesome machine. This is a deal and a half!

#56 9 years ago

It's all you Beez.

As I've said before, I didn't purchase mine NIB, this game would've been sold to me rather quickly.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Hugo:

Life gets in the way.

Sounds like another pinball machine got in the way.

#58 9 years ago

I just sold my Autobot for $4550, so this should be sold already....

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I just sold my Autobot for $4550, so this should be sold already....

Yep, and combo is the better package IMO.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Yes, I am ok shipping with NAVL.I could prep it.

I was about to pull the trigger but my local guy I sold mine to just talked me back into buying my old one back. Can't believe this isn't sold, smoking deal on a cool game. Good luck or better luck keeping and enjoying it if people aren't smart enough to grab a deal like this.

#61 9 years ago

Looks like it is sold to the 1st Pinsider that committed to buying it.It is pending payment .If something were to happen, I will offer it to those that showed interest in the order that the pm's were sent.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It doesn't need cabinet protectors. The legs sit off of the machine.

Is that true? I put cab protectors on my MET...so you saying I should take them off cause they might actually do more harm than good?

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Is that true? I put cab protectors on my MET...so you saying I should take them off cause they might actually do more harm than good?

Doesn't make any difference on the newer Sterns that have the plastic protectors that keep the leg from touching the decal, but pincab protectors are certainly not needed unless you're cover the wrinkles in the decal from the early versions.

#64 9 years ago

Optimus prime bump

image-41.jpgimage-41.jpg

#65 9 years ago

Man --- I am SO GLAD this sold. I was struggling for sure - now time to get ready and focus on Thursday Night Football.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Man --- I am SO GLAD this sold. I was struggling for sure - now time to get ready and focus on Thursday Night Football.

Me Too !!!!

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Exactly what I'm saying. The protectors scrunch up the decals.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looks like it is sold to the 1st Pinsider that committed to buying it.It is pending payment .If something were to happen, I will offer it to those that showed interest in the order that the pm's were sent.

Thank goodness, it was getting close my danger zone price, I was trying to figure out how to convince my wife.

#69 9 years ago

It is officially sold and paid for by the 1st Pinsider to commit.Thanks to all those great Pinsiders that showed serious interest also.

#70 9 years ago

price pix or it never happened

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

It is officially sold and paid for by the 1st Pinsider to commit.Thanks to all those great Pinsiders that showed serious interest also.

good to hear, what new pin are you getting?

#72 9 years ago

stretch2 is buying my South Park. It'll be a break-even deal

#73 9 years ago

When these get down to $3K - I'll have to buy one back

#74 9 years ago

Thanks again to all who made this a cool thread.

#75 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale. Now I'm calling the doctors to have your head examined.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-combopix/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.