photo 4 (2).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 3 (3).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 2 (4).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Selling an Huo Transformers LE with very low plays (under 100).I am the original owner and purchased this machine NIB.
Has a shaker and Pinball Pro Subwoofer.
Sold.

#2 9 years ago

photo 1 (2).JPGphoto 1 (2).JPG

#3 9 years ago

"Show me the pics"

#4 9 years ago

photo 1 (3).JPGphoto 1 (3).JPG
photo 1 (4).JPGphoto 1 (4).JPG
photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
photo 2 (2).JPGphoto 2 (2).JPG

#5 9 years ago

photo 2 (3).JPGphoto 2 (3).JPG
photo 2 (4).JPGphoto 2 (4).JPG
photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
photo 3 (2).JPGphoto 3 (2).JPG

#6 9 years ago

photo 3 (3).JPGphoto 3 (3).JPG
photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG
photo 4 (2).JPGphoto 4 (2).JPG
photo 4 (3).JPGphoto 4 (3).JPG
photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG
photo 5 (2).JPGphoto 5 (2).JPG

#7 9 years ago

photo 5 (3).JPGphoto 5 (3).JPG
photo 5.JPGphoto 5.JPG

#8 9 years ago

This is # 161 .

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

"Show me the pics"

Ask and you shall receive.....

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Ask and you shall receive.....

You got that right you sure got that right

#11 9 years ago

Please no disrespect......I've just been wondering...not just this thread...but very curious why people buy NIB machines....play only a handful of games...then sell them...!!!???.....very beautiful game BTW....GLWTS...............Joey

#12 9 years ago

Timing...Life gets in the way. Loss of interest. Another game you buy that you like better. Many reason I suppose. Very nice game. GLWS

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Hugo:

Timing...Life gets in the way. Loss of interest. Another game you buy that you like better. Many reason I suppose.

You nailed that one for sure....

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

very beautiful game BTW

We like it ,and it's fun to play.We just happen to have our sites on an Avengers LE. I would consider that in trade if anyone is interested .

#15 9 years ago

Stretch, contact Mike Reimer to get the update for the game to stop all the air balls from the drop target.

Take the cabinet protectors off too. They could damage the decals. Transformers was the first game where cabinet protectors are no longer needed.

http://www.sternpinball.com/service-bulletins/service-bulletin-179-transformers-l-e

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Stretch, contact Mike Reimer to get the update for the game to stop all the air balls from the drop target.
Take the cabinet protectors off too. They could damage the decals. Transformers was the first game where cabinet protectors are no longer needed.
http://www.sternpinball.com/service-bulletins/service-bulletin-179-transformers-l-e

+1 to getting the powerpack. It also comes with some other goodies. The new owner will want it and it may be easier for the original buyer to obtain it.

One correction to the above. TF absolutely does need cabinet protectors. It needs the ones that Stern puts on their new machines. The ones in the pics can cause wrinkles as well a TF without the new style protectors that hold the legs off the cab. From the pics it looks like these decals are good though so not a dig on the OP's machine.

Love my TFLE, can't believe the price they go for now. Bang for the buck it's a good game. GLWS

#17 9 years ago

It doesn't need cabinet protectors. The legs sit off of the machine.

#18 9 years ago

Yeah###

#19 9 years ago

Good seller buy with confidence

#20 9 years ago

Nice machine and price GLWS.

#21 9 years ago

Your offer is very tempting - GLWTS

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It doesn't need cabinet protectors. The legs sit off of the machine.

You must have bought one that was converted. I can promise you with 100% confidence the first run machines do not sit off the cab. It's obvious this is a first run machine as it doesn't even have the power pack added. Just do a quick search for transformers cab wrinkles and you'll see what I'm talking about. Stern does conversions to newer styles as production goes. For instance, mine came with the power pack installed but did not come with the leg protectors. Sounds like in later builds they added the PP and the cab protectors.

I'm not trying to be argumentative or derail the thread but if people assume the above and do not have the protectors on they will do a lot of damage to their game unless they are lucky (which it appears the OP has been as his look fine from what is shown).

Check these pics on the attacked thread. Clearly shows no protectors on TF's. I did the conversion on mine or I'd take pics of mine as well but there are several threads showing this type of damage on TF's.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-cabinet-decals-leg-protectors

#23 9 years ago

I have to apologize, I didn't realize they had different runs on the LE's. I just figured they started to make #1 - #500 over like a 2 or 3 week period.

My LE (#410) came with the power pack pre-installed and had the metal already installed along the cabinet edges for the legs.

I love that they install that for the legs, no cabinet damage and the machine looks better.

I'm not sure Stern has done a good job advertising that, when I was at Jersey Jack's open house, a few people were like "hey, why no leg protectors for the cabinet?"

#24 9 years ago

No worries I actually think they may have some TFLE left they could build. Mine was a second run of them as it had the PP installed but no leg protectors.

Anyways, someone buy this. If you haven't played TF give it a shot. It really has some great qualities. It does have some things that not everyone prefers (the Iron Hide playfield for instance) but you never know, you may enjoy that part of the game. I removed the control gate on mine and it's become a fun and challenging mode now that it's much more challenging to go through the levels in it.

#25 9 years ago

Iron Hide play field, is set to a special (I know super pops and super spinner too).

But I set mine to give an extra ball at 120,000. Gives me more of a reason to use the Iron Hide play field.

Personally me, I love the game. I also grew up on Transformers, so it does bias my opinion some.

I hate it when people say the shots get repetitive. What pinball machine has more than a few shots?

#26 9 years ago

Still available.

#27 9 years ago

Monday 10:00 am bump.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What pinball machine has more than a few shots?

True...

#29 9 years ago

I know I am in the minority here, but damn....4400 for an LE Transformers? That's a lot of game for a cheap price

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I know I am in the minority here, but damn....4400 for an LE Transformers? That's a lot of game for a cheap price

I thought so....

#31 9 years ago

If I didn't own mine, I'd buy yours in a heartbeat.

#32 9 years ago

Great seller, if I wasn't at my max (or if I wasn't married) I would be very interested.

#33 9 years ago

I work way too hard to have someone stand in the way of me spending my money.

That's why I'm anti-marriage.

#34 9 years ago

Tuesday morning bump.

#35 9 years ago

Wed morning bump.

#36 9 years ago

*** Price reduced ! $3995 Firm . ****
Please don't ask for a lower price.I have a machine coming in and I need the room.I am pricing this low for a quick sale !
This is less than the price to buy a used Pro !

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I work way too hard to have someone stand in the way of me spending my money.
That's why I'm anti-marriage.

If you meet someone that prevents you from buying within your means then you shouldn't marry them.
Thankfully there are woman out there that are not like that.

To the OP, GLWTS. Very nice game.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If you meet someone that prevents you from buying within your means then you shouldn't marry them.
Thankfully there are woman out there that are not like that.
To the OP, GLWTS. Very nice game.

I live 30 minutes from NYC...women like that don't exist.

I wish I never bought my transformers LE NIB. I would've loved to own one at these prices.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I live 30 minutes from NYC...women like that don't exist.
I wish I never bought my Transformers LE NIB. I would've loved to own one at these prices.

Would never push anyone towards marriage, but they do exist. I have one right down the street from you, and a few local buds have them as well.

Bump for the great price. GLWTS

#40 9 years ago

This is kinda' like a 1 day sale thing.I had a prospective Pinsider decide not to buy this when he bought other machines instead,which is perfectly understandable.Unfortunately it leaves me in an awkward position with some space limitations.But if it doesn't sell by tonight, then I will just store it somewhere.

#41 9 years ago

Id be interested for sure but am in Illinois by expo. If you are planning to go to expo I would make a deal.

#42 9 years ago

Transformer Bump for spectacular deal...
transformer.giftransformer.gif

#43 9 years ago

Jeepers. Somebody buy this! Great deal.

#44 9 years ago

Wow, amazing deal.

#45 9 years ago

#46 9 years ago

No kiddin. I'd be all over this thing if it were within 5 hrs of me. My wife has always liked that pin.

#47 9 years ago

Why aren't you closer.

#48 9 years ago

Maybe I missed it, are you ok shipping with NAVL?

#49 9 years ago

So tempted

#50 9 years ago

dunno.gifdunno.gifWHY is this still here??

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-combopix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.