(Topic ID: 59409)

FS: Transformers LE combo HUO $4800 MN SALE Pending!

By DuckBrian

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinfidel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Regrettably we are selling our Transformers limited-edition combo version that I just purchased a few months ago from Ralphwiggum. I have an opportunity to get a game back that I have always regretted selling and my only other three games are AC/DC premium, Metallica and a beautiful WhoZdunnit that both my wife and son enjoy playing, so this is my only option.

This game is beautiful in every way and plays the way a TFLE should. Only things that have changed since I purchased the game is that I have added the dual light speaker kit from PinballToppers.com and also LED flipper buttons from coin taker. The game is very sharp and plays beautifully. Happy to send pictures to any parties with serious interest. As always, thanks for the interest!

Brian

#2 10 years ago

You got me thinking... Love tfle

#3 10 years ago

I love the theme but could never get into this one for some reason. If it ever came down to an LE for $4500 I would have no choice but to own one to experiment in playing it more.

Free bump for OP. GLWTS

#4 10 years ago

Billyd, would love for this to go to your place. Would be a great home for it!

#5 10 years ago

Bump for a really nice game!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Bump for a really nice game!

I can attest to that! GLWS!

#7 10 years ago

Thanks Ralph, you supplied me with a great one!

#9 10 years ago

I think you need to trade your Tron for my GNR to complete your music collection....

GLWS!

#10 10 years ago

Brian's games are always in extremely nice shape, and he is very strait forward and easy to work with.

#11 10 years ago

Good guy bump

#12 10 years ago

Game is now sale pending. Thanks guys as always for the kind words!

#14 10 years ago

Really great price someone got this wonderful game for. Congrats to both parties.

#15 10 years ago

TF LE is awesome. Congrats to the lucky buyer.

#16 10 years ago

TF le is an amazing game
But why does the le command a lower price than other sterns
Because one in the uk is for sale at £4100

#17 10 years ago

Price is all based on demand - for some reason TFLE is, in my opinion, an under-rated game. With Ac/Dc and Metallica coming out shortly after and everyone seemingly loving them these other games lose perceived value because of the demand for those other games. X-Men appears to be suffering from the same loss in value as I've been seeing them go for really low prices too. A couple years from now the hype for these other games will be over with and prices will reach some normalcy again.

5 months later
#18 10 years ago

PM'd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-combo-huo-4800-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.