(Topic ID: 102890)

SOLD - FS HUO Transformers LE Combo $4000 / Excellent Condition in South Florida

By chuck1972

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Rarehero
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0685.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0683.jpg
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0681.JPG
IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0678.jpg
IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0673.JPG
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Shit, AFM wishes it even had half the rules of TF.
(hummm, lets see my choices. one playfield with nothing on it but 2 flippers.....or a playfield with tons of stuff on it?) Easy choice.

Yep, easy choice.

AFM.

#52 9 years ago

I'm surprised this is still available. I preferred the look of the Deceptecon version but the combo was more representative of the movies and game. My fiancé really likes this game.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm surprised this is still available. I preferred the look of the Deceptecon version but the combo was more representative of the movies and game. My fiancé really likes this game.

I am surprised too...

#54 9 years ago

Fins lost to the Bills again.... anyway, congrats to all the Bills fans this makes it 3 in a row.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

TF can't hold AFM's jock strap.

I agree. I prefer AFM, but not a routed beater (that's about to be remade and released en masse) for a thousand bucks more?

Example #2: Tron and TFLE are equally appealing - very different - games in my opinion. Both quite good and entertaining. Tron gets more love then if deserves, TF less. Why? Not enough people have the balls to make their own decision on a game. They follow the herd. and miss out big time. This hobby would be so different - and so would the rankings - if people could just find and play all the new games on route regularly but they can't, so the hype train rules out. Combine that with the "theme-o-meter" and you have a marketplace based on opinion as opposed to actual experience. Mustang is a perfect example. The game rocks, but nobody knows it. So therefore it sucks, because its a lukewarm theme with one ramp and no toys. Mustang and Tron actually have a lot in common, only Mustang's layout is more fresh. Tron has the third flipper and side ramp, but it's only the recognizer that gives it any oomph, otherwise Mustang has way more shots and more going on.

But Tron rules and Mustang is a turd. Whatever. I'd take either over a routed, pos AFM for $5k. And TFLE at $4k is a deal. Maybe not a steal, but a DEAL.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Tron and TFLE are equally appealing - very different - games in my opinion. Both quite good and entertaining. Tron gets more love then if deserves, TF less. Why? Not enough people have the balls to make their own decision on a game.

Tron has the third flipper and side ramp, but it's only the recognizer that gives it any oomph, otherwise Mustang has way more shots and more going on.

I agree with most of your posts, but I challenge your viewpoints on Tron (a game I sadly no longer own by the way).

There is something special about Tron and it is more than just the recognizer - Tron easily has one of the best sound/music/call out packages in pinball. This sound package paired with a superb light show (which is enhanced through the LE or the Eli ramp mod). Mustang doesn't even have the common mirrored backglass . . . Tron has a phenomenal 3D backlgass and only Avatar had anything similar in recent memory.

#57 9 years ago

Tron is def more than the recognizer. I get it that Tron has the "magic"...but you actually have to play the game to know about the "immersion" factor. I'm mainly talking about toys and layout. Tron is nothing special in that dept. people look at Mustang and make some terrible assumptions.

I happen to really like the way Mustang gets going when you're making your shots and really cashing in. It feels like kick ass pinball.

TF is actually very immersive as well, with a great sound and lighting package. The Decepticon rules package is really dark and moody.

#58 9 years ago

I miss my Transformers LE a bunch. Great speed, amazing sound, some really fun shots. I never got really close to the wizard mode which sort of bothered me. That said if I had space I would try to get this game back someday. Great price someone is going to be happy.

#59 9 years ago

If you were close enough for a pick up....I think my X-Men Wolvie LE might be heading out the door for this. I would like to get a TF and the combo LE is the only one I would settle for.

GLWTS...or keep and enjoy it.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

If you were close enough for a pick up....I think my X-Men Wolvie LE might be heading out the door for this. I would like to get a TF and the combo LE is the only one I would settle for.
GLWTS...or keep and enjoy it.

I agree with you, since there are two separate set of rules depending on what you choose to be at the beginning of each game (Autobots or Decepticons) I think the combo version art is the best representation of the game's story.

#61 9 years ago

And TFLE at $4k is a deal. Maybe not a steal, but a DEAL.

I absolutely agree with that.

#62 9 years ago

GLWTS wish I were closer

#63 9 years ago

I have been thinking about the reasons my TFLE has not been sold yet and came up with a theory: The best possible deal for buyer and seller is usually a local deal, and my problem is that there are not many Pinsiders in South Florida. I guess this is a first world problem, I love living in Miami, but wish there were more Pinball enthusiasts, because I love this hobby. What do you think?

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

I have been thinking about the reasons my TFLE has not been sold yet and came up with a theory: The best possible deal for buyer and seller is usually a local deal, and my problem is that there are not many Pinsiders in South Florida. I guess this is a first world problem, I love living in Miami, but wish there were more Pinball enthusiasts, because I love this hobby. What do you think?

Do you have it advertised anywhere other than Pinside? You may want to consider eBay at $4.5k. This would more than cover your selling fees and expose it to non pinheads. I've found eBay to be safer and easier than craigslist. I have to believe that someone on here would jump on this pin at $4k if it wasn't for shipping.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

I think you need to sponsor a Cuban-American pinball social with all you can drink Cuba Libre's and spur pinball interest in south Florida! Get people off those beaches and golf courses and into a nice climate conrolled basement!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

You can try on some of the Florida forums:

http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php

http://www.floridapinballforum.com/smf/

Great game! Sold mine last year to pay the tax man and miss it. I'm local and would be interested, but just spent over $1,000 in parts to restore my STTNG.

GLWS!

#67 9 years ago

I think you need to sponsor a Cuban-American pinball social with all you can drink Cuba Libre's and spur pinball interest in south Florida! Get people off those beaches and golf courses and into a nice climate conrolled basement!

South Florida has some active pinball groups.

No basements down here. You'd be under water.

#68 9 years ago

We squished the fish.....Boo-Yaa...... ........that price makes me want to come visit my family there....alone no doubt so I could bring this bad boy back.....hope it goes soon for yaa.............Joey

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

Bring it to the Orlando show in November, would sell there I'll bet.

#70 9 years ago

LOL

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

You can try on some of the Florida forums:
http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php
http://www.floridapinballforum.com/smf/
Great game! Sold mine last year to pay the tax man and miss it. I'm local and would be interested, but just spent over $1,000 in parts to restore my STTNG.
GLWS!

Thanks for the tips!

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Bring it to the Orlando show in November, would sell there I'll bet.

What are the exact dates of the show? I am pretty sure I will sell my TFLE very soon but I am interested in attending.

#73 9 years ago

Game is SOLD

#74 9 years ago

Amazed it took that long, someone got an amazing deal and the next time I see a TFLE for sale and someone posts , $4K is what they are going for, they are idiots. This was a smoking deal for a cool game

#75 9 years ago

about fawking time. If I didn't already have one, I would have been doing a 21 hour drive to FL.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Amazed it took that long, someone got an amazing deal and the next time I see a TFLE for sale and someone posts , $4K is what they are going for, they are idiots. This was a smoking deal for a cool game

Well....it's official. TFLE is a 4k or lower pin now....I oh wait I'm an idiot.....beat u to it.

#77 9 years ago

$4k? How low will this one go? Played it and just don't get the game. Sorry

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I just wish someone would teach me how the crap to play that mini-pf. There was one of these on location a while ago and I couldn't ever get ANYWHERE on the Ironhide part. Blecch. Seems like it would be fun if I could've ever figured out the timiing of it lol.

It's not you, Frax…from the factory, the Ironhide toy's left elbow (player's right) often drags on the backboard, messing up the playability of the playfield…this tends to keep the ball near the bottom & it's hard to get it to bounce up to the top. If you push back the backboard a bit and/or trim Ironhide's elbow with an x-acto knife, you can actually control it relatively easily and bounce the ball well.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Well....it's official. TFLE is a 4k or lower pin now....I oh wait I'm an idiot.....beat u to it.

With TWD, Hobbit and MMr coming out I think its a buyers market out there for people trying to get money for new pins...

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Did you sell my Avatar LE or not? I'll give you $4K for that pile of junk.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's not you, Frax…from the factory, the Ironhide toy's left elbow (player's right) often drags on the backboard, messing up the playability of the playfield…this tends to keep the ball near the bottom & it's hard to get it to bounce up to the top. If you push back the backboard a bit and/or trim Ironhide's elbow with an x-acto knife, you can actually control it relatively easily and bounce the ball well.

Turn the power level up to the mini playfield. Works so much better after that.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Turn the power level up to the mini playfield. Works so much better after that.

That's not the issue. Extra Power just makes it super spazzy…if Ironhide is dragging on the backboard, it will negatively affect how you're able to control the ball. Solving the Ironhide drag + normal power settings = good ball control & bounce.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-combo-excellent-condition-in-south-florida/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.